PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Thursday Nights

firefly
1st-July-2009, 05:13 PM
Since not everyone visits the homepage; Victoria's is no longer available and Glasgow Thursday nights are closed until further notice.

Lost Leader
1st-July-2009, 06:40 PM
:tears: I was planning to get to a Thursday class night there at the end of July as I am planning to briefly visiting Glasgow. Franck alerted me to it at the Lux week-ender and said it was just possible that an alternative venue might have been found by then. I think the news had only just broken.

Lost Leader
17th-July-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't suppose an alternative Glasgow Thursday venue has been found yet by any chance - I was planning to probably be there on Thursday 30 July.

Brian Doolan
17th-July-2009, 08:04 PM
Franck alerted me to it at the Lux week-ender and said it was just possible that an alternative venue might have been found by then. I think the news had only just broken.

He'll need to be quick, there's a new Thursday night WCS class starting mid August in Glasgow city centre, so I'm told.

Tiggerbabe
17th-July-2009, 09:39 PM
I don't suppose an alternative Glasgow Thursday venue has been found yet by any chance - I was planning to probably be there on Thursday 30 July.
You could always come to Edinburgh, instead :D