PDA

View Full Version : Uxbridge

ChrisA
28th-November-2003, 01:26 AM
Humble and profuse apologies to Bex for causing mayhem in her beginners class. :what: :tears: Though she got her own back with an intermediate class that was harder than Viktor's at Hippies last night. Cool class, Bex :hug: A couple of gooduns with her later on - or so I thought - where did you slope off to so early??? :tears: :tears:

Great to see Hills, too, and Helen from Twickenham (discovered she's only been dancing a year. Amazing). Pammy still convalescing, apparently. Get well soon, Pamster...

Bad news: Mster AWOL. Gym class, or something. Booo.

Good news:Music fab. Big up to Helen the DJ, who played Kylie's "Slow" (and danced with me to it. How many DJs could do that, apart from Trampster, who needn't answer :D ).

As well as a very nice mixture of pop, Latin, Swing, and some nice blues.... ahem. :innocent: :devil: Considerably better than yer average, er, playlist.

A good night overall. :cheers:

Chris

Mary
28th-November-2003, 11:22 AM
Sounds like we missed a good 'un. Does that mean you'll be coming to the Christmas Party on the 11th? :grin: Anyone else coming?:grin: Taz - looking forward to meeting you.:cheers:

Mster

TheTramp
28th-November-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
How many DJs could do that, apart from Trampster, who needn't answer :D :rolleyes: :innocent:

Steve

Sheepman
28th-November-2003, 02:34 PM
and some nice blues.... ahem. :innocent: :devil: Considerably better than yer average, er, playlist. Helen has always been good at searching out the odd blues track, getting a good mix, and keen to try new stuff. Hope I can make it to the Christmas do.

Did she play a vaguely familiar latin style Swedish track? (If not, ask me for it tonight.)

Greg

ChrisA
28th-November-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Did she play a vaguely familiar latin style Swedish track? (If not, ask me for it tonight.)

Not sure. It's rare for me to notice in that much detail until I know a track well. Consider yourself asked :)

Divissima
4th-December-2003, 05:23 PM
Sorry to post this on the public part of the Forum - I've been trying to PM ChrisA and my server at work won't let me send it.

Chris, sweetie, I've emailed you instead! Hope you see this - in case you are planning to head out to the Jive Bar tonight I'm pretty sure it has now shut on a Thursday for good!

Mary
4th-December-2003, 05:34 PM
So come to Uxbridge instead, you can also then buy your tickets for the Christmas Party next week.:D :D It would be good to see some more forum mates there.:kiss:

M

ChrisA
4th-December-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mary
So come to Uxbridge instead, you can also then buy your tickets for the Christmas Party next week.:D :D It would be good to see some more forum mates there.:kiss:

Ok.

Far be it from me to disobey the Scarester :devil: :waycool:

Mary
4th-December-2003, 06:21 PM
Ok.

Far be it from me to disobey the Scarester :devil: :waycool:

Better believe it mon petite choufleur.:D :D

Scarey M

foxylady
4th-December-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
Chris, sweetie, I've emailed you instead! Hope you see this - in case you are planning to head out to the Jive Bar tonight I'm pretty sure it has now shut on a Thursday for good!

Goodness I've never seen Chris at the Jive bar old or new... Hope you'll grace us with your company on a wednesday in the new year (even though it clashes with hipsters)...

And I agree with you Divi he is an absolute sweetie...:hug:

FL

ChrisA
4th-December-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by foxylady
Goodness I've never seen Chris at the Jive bar old or new...

Not for a long time... I used to taxi for V & L at the Central Club, and then for a short while after it moved to the Jive Bar (old? new? dunno), but not since.

Hope you'll grace us with your company on a wednesday in the new year (even though it clashes with hipsters)...

Quite likely.. just thinking of ringing the changes a little from time to time...

And I agree with you Divi :blush: :blush:

stewart38
5th-December-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Mary

M

Only if that christmas tree looks more healthy :sick: