PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen BB Workshop: Spins

Gadget
27th-November-2003, 03:20 PM
Lisa & Franck were saying that the workshop was one in development, and there were loads of notes and stuff that they had missed out to cut it to time (it was a 2Hr workshop that may be developed into a 4hr one). But it was also mentioned that too much spinning is really sickening and tiring for a longer workshop; it would be better combined with something else.

I was quite taken by the "disaster recovery" tips given for spins gone wrong, and feel that if you expanded this concept to cover most common moves and mistakes made from/in them it would make a better idea for a workshop than just having lots of spins.

Thoughts?

Chris
27th-November-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
I was quite taken by the "disaster recovery" tips given for spins gone wrong, and feel that if you expanded this concept to cover most common moves and mistakes made from/in them it would make a better idea for a workshop than just having lots of spins.

Thoughts?

I think that sounds like a really good fun workshop - excellent idea. You have to market a spins workshop harder - its's not 'fun' it's a 'drill'.