PDA

View Full Version : My Status

Missy D
19th-May-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok maybe I am a little thick but I cannot find how to change "my status". I have looked in User CP but found nothing.

Can anyone help?:flower:

DavidY
19th-May-2009, 09:37 PM
Go to the top right hand side of the screen, where it says "Welcome, Missy D". Underneath the line for Private Messages, it will say something like "My Status: No Status".

If you double-click on the words "No Status", you should get an edit box to change it.

Missy D
19th-May-2009, 09:39 PM
Go to the top right hand side of the screen, where it says "Welcome, Missy D". Underneath the line for Private Messages, it will say something like "My Status: No Status".

If you double-click on the words "No Status", you should get an edit box to change it.

Wow that simple! thank you so much :flower:

JiveLad
19th-May-2009, 09:50 PM
Just a bit curious..........what kind of "pulsating hole" are you "watching"?

I have seen some holes pulsate in the past - and usually it has been a rewarding and life enhancing experience. Is it that kind of thing?

Lory
19th-May-2009, 11:58 PM
Just a bit curious..........what kind of "pulsating hole" are you "watching"?

I have seen some holes pulsate in the past - and usually it has been a rewarding and life enhancing experience. Is it that kind of thing?

I think her dog's constipated :wink:

Gav
20th-May-2009, 08:52 AM

Thanks for that, just as I was eating my breakfast. :sick::sick::sick:

Missy D
22nd-May-2009, 08:17 PM

Almost right Lory! the dog is extremely rampant during her season! Havent seen the front end of the dog for almost a week.

Dog has gone to a new home today (well a trial) so hopefully my viewing of pulsating holes days are over..

martingold
23rd-May-2009, 10:31 AM
Almost right Lory! the dog is extremely rampant during her season! Havent seen the front end of the dog for almost a week.

Dog has gone to a new home today (well a trial) so hopefully my viewing of pulsating holes days are over..

aww missy d i hope your ok babes:flower: its awful to have to lose a pet its like losing a child in my opinion