PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Party 27th Dec Edinburgh

Scot
26th-November-2003, 08:05 PM
Dear All

Just a wee reminder that tickets are now on sale for the Edinburgh Xmas party 27th Dec Marcos. The optional theme this year is "Nautical all things at Sea"

The Titanic was at sea so you can get dressed up in your pary Frocks if you want. As usual prizes are on the go.

If you do not attend a venue that sell tickets you can reserve tickets by emailing me or phoning 01620 860008. There may well be tickets available on the night but we did sell out last year.
Unfortunatly I need to ensure that people get space to dance so I do have to limit the numbers.

RoyBoy
26th-November-2003, 08:55 PM
Does the Nautical theme extend into Inter Galactic Space - upto and beyond the final frontier ( I have a standing order with the fancy dress shop).

Cerocfan
26th-November-2003, 09:19 PM
Roy! Shame on you! You won 1st prize with that costume 2 years ago! Time you give others a chance.
But does that mean we'll see you here for the party? Yippeee!! I do miss being whirled round by you

Take care

Susan

Dreadful Scathe
26th-November-2003, 11:09 PM
Yeah Roy. Stop it! The fact that you look like Patrick Stewart already did kind of help with your costume. :D

Emma
26th-November-2003, 11:18 PM
Take no notice of them, Roy. Add water wings, that oughta do it :grin:

RoyBoy
27th-November-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Yeah Roy. Stop it! The fact that you look like Patrick Stewart already did kind of help with your costume. :D

Tsk. And all this time I thaught it was down to the strategically located bulge:wink:

Bill
27th-November-2003, 12:28 PM
Now if I hadn't shaved off the beard I had and cut the hair I'd have a good pirate ..........especially seeing as how I'm such a macho type:D

Ah well.........good excuse not to shave for a few days.......... I can come as a very rough seaman :wink: :na: wonder where I put my cutlass ?????????

Tiggerbabe
27th-November-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bill
wonder where I put my cutlass ?????????
Is that not it, in your pocket ?:wink: :wink: :devil: :what:

Fran
27th-November-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RoyBoy
Tsk. And all this time I thaught it was down to the strategically located bulge:wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking forward very much to seeing you - bulge or no bulge :wink:

fran :hug:

Scot
28th-November-2003, 03:11 PM
Never ceases to amaze me how you guys can take a perfectly innocent theme and take it to this point.

For you Roy not that I should admit this but I do believe that one of the StarTrek Films opened with Patrick Stewart dressed as a Navel Captain. Not sure what film it was but who knows you might get away with it.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Forte
28th-November-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Scot
For you Roy not that I should admit this but I do believe that one of the StarTrek Films opened with Patrick Stewart dressed as a Navel Captain. navel? You mean he was showing his belly button!!!:really: :eek:

psyc0diver
28th-November-2003, 04:25 PM
Now if I hadn't shaved off the beard I had and cut the hair I'd have a good pirate ..........especially seeing as how I'm such a macho type:D

Ah well.........good excuse not to shave for a few days.......... I can come as a very rough seaman :wink: :na: wonder where I put my cutlass ????????? You have plenty of time for a goatee & go as Johnny Dep from pirates of the Carribean, you'd lok just the part :wink: . I could put on my diving suit if I wanted to sweat to death! :eek:

Bill
1st-December-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by psyc0diver
You have plenty of time for a goatee & go as Johnny Dep from pirates of the Carribean, you'd lok just the part :wink: . I could put on my diving suit if I wanted to sweat to death! :eek:

What a great idea. Thought he was great in that !

And you in a diving suit :D ....even blues would be too quick ! :na:

Bill
1st-December-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Is that not it, in your pocket ?:wink: :wink: :devil: :what:

Oh that's not my cutlass... :wink: :rolleyes: ... but if you put your hand in there :sick: .oops perhaps that's 'take it upstairs' comment.........

I'lkl whisper in your ear Sheena...:wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-December-2003, 09:35 AM
Oh that's not my cutlass... :wink: :rolleyes: ... but if you put your hand in there :sick: .oops perhaps that's 'take it upstairs' comment.........

I'lkl whisper in your ear Sheena...:wink:

Oh i wandered what that was sticking out when we danced the other night.. :rofl:

You get worse bill ma dear..!!! LOL

Tiggerbabe
1st-December-2003, 10:24 AM
I'll whisper in your ear Sheena...:wink:
:D Thanks for the dance on Saturday Bill, looking forward to more of the same in the Bonar Hall on the 13th :wink: You in a tux one week and then dressed up as Johnny Dep a fortnight later - it's almost too much (where's the fainting smiley?) :drool:

Bill
1st-December-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
:D Thanks for the dance on Saturday Bill, looking forward to more of the same in the Bonar Hall on the 13th :wink: You in a tux one week and then dressed up as Johnny Dep a fortnight later - it's almost too much (where's the fainting smiley?) :drool:

It'll work as long as you close your eyes or forget to put specs on.

Me in a tux........looks more like a second rate Rowna Atkinson than james Bond :sick:

If I go as a pirate can I ask you ( and maybe Angel as well now !) to give my shiny bent cutlass a quick rub :wink: :yum:

What you going as ......or is that going to be a surprise ????

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-December-2003, 11:29 AM
It'll work as long as you close your eyes or forget to put specs on.

Me in a tux........looks more like a second rate Rowna Atkinson than james Bond :sick:

If I go as a pirate can I ask you ( and maybe Angel as well now !) to give my shiny bent cutlass a quick rub :wink: :yum:

What you going as ......or is that going to be a surprise ????

Am not going to make this party Bill, :tears: as I will be away in France skiing over xmas, maybe sneak in some Ceroc over there too.

You going to the Dunblane party..?? I will be at that one before I go on holiday...!!

XsaX

Bill
1st-December-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Am not going to make this party Bill, :tears: as I will be away in France skiing over xmas, maybe sneak in some Ceroc over there too.

You going to the Dunblane party..?? I will be at that one before I go on holiday...!!

XsaX

I'll be there. Wnat me to bring my cutlass :D :rolleyes:

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-December-2003, 12:34 PM
I'll be there. Wnat me to bring my cutlass :D :rolleyes:

Yes please ... <jumping up and down with exitement now>

:rofl: :drool:

So have you got your funky glittery costume then???

Bill
1st-December-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx

So have you got your funky glittery costume then???

erm............not yet but I will try and look one out. A glittery pirate or a glittery Bond ?????????? or just glittery :sick: :na:

Fran
1st-December-2003, 06:03 PM
erm............not yet but I will try and look one out. A glittery pirate or a glittery Bond ?????????? or just glittery :sick: :na:

ooh, so much glitter - your spoilt for choice:wink: :nice:

Bill
1st-December-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Fran

that'll be you back from school then :rolleyes:

you have much glitter about you ??????? Better start thinking of a costune I suppose. :sick:

Bill
1st-December-2003, 06:07 PM

you have much glitter about you ??????? Better start thinking of a costune I suppose. :sick:

or a costume even :rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-December-2003, 06:13 PM

Fran just cover his body in glue and roll him in glitter - sorted. :D

Fran
1st-December-2003, 06:16 PM
or a costume even :rolleyes:

one of those would be good as well.:na: :nice:

you'll look fabby in what ever
:hug:

Fran
1st-December-2003, 06:20 PM

:rofl:

the preparation bit could be fun

Glue? .... well that would be different. would have to be careful not to get stuck to him:devil:

michael
1st-December-2003, 06:55 PM

Glue? .... well that would be different. would have to be careful not to get stuck to him:devil:

Or PARTS of him:devil:

Glitter night ideas, no worries, after the Edinburgh Dance night i came home covered in Glitter:what:

Once dance outside before going into dance should be enough:wink: Whos mad enough to dance with me outside and be covered in Glitter:confused:

michael
1st-December-2003, 06:57 PM

Glitter night ideas, no worries, after the Edinburgh Dance night i came home covered in Glitter:what:

Once dance outside, before going into dance should be enough:wink: Whos mad enough to dance with me outside and be covered in Glitter:confused:

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-December-2003, 08:29 PM

A glittery Bond me thinks :drool:

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-December-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by michael

Once dance outside before going into dance should be enough:wink: Whos mad enough to dance with me outside and be covered in Glitter:confused:

Hey monkey boy, no need to worry about glitter, am sure that everyone that dances with me will have enough glitter on them from my top :rofl:

Fran
1st-December-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by michael

ahh .. well I am certainly one of the glitter culpurits there on saturday:sorry :sorry Scott also had some on him from me when I was doing the demo and Bill still had some on his cheek the next day!! (face!!) its a pesky thing to get off!!!

well be covered in it on the 19th!!:what:

sorry micheal and thanks for the dance:nice:

Bill
2nd-December-2003, 09:20 AM

Yet another wonderful DS suggestion........ :D :sick:

Scot
10th-December-2003, 01:01 PM
Only about 40 Tickets left

Once they are gone they are gone

Bill
10th-December-2003, 01:16 PM

Don't know if Fran got one for me. Have to make sure she picks one up this week. :D

Fran
10th-December-2003, 07:47 PM
Don't know if Fran got one for me. Have to make sure she picks one up this week. :D

how could I ever forget you!:wink:
anyway I would have rather a few ladies a bit peed off with me if it was my fault you could'nt get there:nice:

:hug:

Daphne
10th-December-2003, 08:53 PM

Better get on this week :really: Not sure on costume yet, anyone got any ideas?

Bill
11th-December-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Daphne
Better get on this week :really: Not sure on costume yet, anyone got any ideas? I think the L Plates will do just fine.......................:D :cheers:

Stuart M
11th-December-2003, 01:09 PM
Roy...I just remembered that Patrick Stewart played Captain Ahab, in a recent remake of Moby Dick. So there's your nautical theme sorted.

{Evil plan kicks into action - the rest of us guys will look great compared to a peg-legged Roy on the dancefloor - moohoohahaha :devil: oops haven't got a ticket yet. D'oh!}

Daphne
11th-December-2003, 07:39 PM
How many L-plates do you think I'll need?

TheTramp
12th-December-2003, 02:50 AM
How many L-plates do you think I'll need? One :devil: :drool:

Steve

Bill
12th-December-2003, 11:15 AM
How many L-plates do you think I'll need?

maybe depends on what you're a learner at so maybe one big one or a few smaller ones :rolleyes: :na:

Are they nautical L plates:D

Scot
12th-December-2003, 12:10 PM
Ok Dundee is now the last place in Scotland with any Tickets left for the Edinburgh Party.

Actually no there is 4 on the Tuesday at St Stephens.

Scot
12th-December-2003, 02:22 PM
A request please

If you are sending requests for Tickets via the Forum could you please give me your real names. Unless you introduce yourself as your forum name the person at the door is not going to have a clue who you are

Actually I do not know who you are from these names.

Many Thanks

TheTramp
12th-December-2003, 02:24 PM
A request please

If you are sending requests for Tickets via the Forum could you please give me your real names. Unless you introduce yourself as your forum name the person at the door is not going to have a clue who you are

Actually I do not know who you are from these names.

Many Thanks Hiya Scot.

My name is Steve.

(Just in case you hadn't realised!) :D

Steve

Scot
12th-December-2003, 02:46 PM
:rolleyes:

I know who you are

Your the guy who keeps telling me he will see me and then never shows. Just for clarification he is collecting a necklace that was left at the competition

TheTramp
12th-December-2003, 02:52 PM

I know who you are

Your the guy who keeps telling me he will see me and then never shows. Just for clarification he is collecting a necklace that was left at the competition Only once....

But I'll definitely be there tomorrow night.

Probably

Steve

RoyBoy
12th-December-2003, 04:43 PM
A request please

Roy whose non-de-plume is 'RoyBoy' requests one ticket be reserved. Ta

Bill
12th-December-2003, 05:04 PM
and I'll come along and introduce myself as ............... well ...Bill i suppose:D :na:

Aleks
12th-December-2003, 06:16 PM
And I'm Aleks - one of your taxi dancers.

Daphne
12th-December-2003, 07:08 PM
I will be camping outside Tuesday ceroc in edinburgh to get one of the 4 tickets. If no success then I will gatecrash:wink:

Forte
14th-December-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by RoyBoy
Roy whose non-de-plume is 'RoyBoy' requests one ticket be reserved. Ta Hurray!! The lovely Roy is coming to Scotland again...if you are requesting a ticket then I am requesting a dance...(or two!) :hug:

Fran
14th-December-2003, 10:31 PM
I will be camping outside Tuesday ceroc in edinburgh to get one of the 4 tickets. If no success then I will gatecrash:wink:

I will be venue managing that night so let me know who you are. when you come out of your tent. :wink:

:nice: