PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Lists

DavidB
6th-May-2009, 12:36 PM
If someone on your ignore list has posted, is there a quick way of viewing this post?

I know there is a link to 'remove user from ignore list', but there is no quick way of adding the user back to your ignore list afterwards. Usually I only want to see the one post, and not everything else.

straycat
6th-May-2009, 12:42 PM
If someone on your ignore list has posted, is there a quick way of viewing this post?

Click on 'View Post' on the top right of the post.
Wouldn't it be mildly ironic if the only people to respond to this were on your ignore list :whistle:

DavidB
6th-May-2009, 01:05 PM
:blush::blush::blush:

That would be the link that was cunningly hidden right above the 'remove user from ignore list' link I had been using.

Astro
6th-May-2009, 01:20 PM
I don't understand how the Ignore thing works?:confused:

If you are reading a thread are posts from people on your Ignore List missing?

If so, the thread wouldn't make sense would it?

Lory
6th-May-2009, 01:24 PM

Usually I only want to see the one post, and not everything else.
Stupid question but how do you know you want to read it, before you've read it? :confused:

straycat
6th-May-2009, 01:27 PM

If so, the thread wouldn't make sense would it?

You can see that they've posted. Just not what they posted - unless someone quotes them.

bigdjiver
6th-May-2009, 01:50 PM

If so, the thread wouldn't make sense would it?and this would be unusual because ...?

Double Trouble
6th-May-2009, 02:15 PM
Stupid question but how do you know you want to read it, before you've read it? :confused:

:yeah:

Why don't you just take them off ignore all together?

oh...and grow up? :rolleyes:

StokeBloke
6th-May-2009, 02:21 PM
:yeah:

### ###'# ### #### #### #### ### ###### ### #########?

##...### #### ##? :rolleyes:
What did she just say? :lol:

djtrev
6th-May-2009, 05:48 PM
I have to agree with DT.What is the point of an ignore list.Just read it,but dont respond.

StokeBloke
7th-May-2009, 12:23 AM
Just read it,but dont respond.Or like many posters here don't read it, but respond anyway :D

Astro
7th-May-2009, 12:14 PM
I have to agree with DT.What is the point of an ignore list.Just read it,but dont respond.

yeah, know thine enemy. :wink:

not that I have any, I don't think?

What's that famous quote :confused: ... something about people who don't have enemies are very boring.