PDA

View Full Version : Put a spell on you

Swinging bee
2nd-May-2009, 05:13 PM
If you suddenly had the power to put spells on people, either good or bad , to whom would it be aimed and what would the nature of the spell be ?....

Missy D
4th-May-2009, 04:39 PM
If you suddenly had the power to put spells on people, either good or bad , to whom would it be aimed and what would the nature of the spell be ?....

Mmmm now theres a thought! trouble is I believe very strongly in Karma so best keep my spells to myself. We all deserve a good spell so if you have the power Swinging Bee you know where I am:nice:

NickC
5th-May-2009, 01:47 PM
It would be on Misca Barton, I cant say what it would be, its just too dirty:wink:,
actually if I can put a spell one two people at the same time um can I add Alice Gibb

Swinging bee
5th-May-2009, 08:23 PM
Mmmm now theres a thought! trouble is I believe very strongly in Karma so best keep my spells to myself. We all deserve a good spell so if you have the power Swinging Bee you know where I am:nice:

I am working on "the power", trying to get some from my mother in laws old broomstick.....but all I get is a very strange smell.

Think I will have to consult the runes tonight, and then...........:D

whitetiger1518
18th-August-2009, 11:42 AM
My spell would be on some of my favourite dancers :innocent: - And it would be to get them permanently into the Blues room, which would have to have Tiggerbabe, CJ, or Mark DJing - OK it is my wish, so I'll just have all 3 so I dance with them all as well :drool:

WT

gamebird
18th-August-2009, 11:49 AM
I'd like to put a spell on my 'manager' so that he could actually manage.

I've just found last months overtime sheet still in his 'to be signed' folder and, naturally, no extra figures on my payslip:banghead: :tantrum: :mad: