PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey it's the Monkeys

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-November-2003, 05:26 PM
Make sure you lock the monkey up next time michael :rofl:

michael
24th-November-2003, 05:44 PM
Tut Tut xSalsa_Angelx if i locked my monkey up you would have no one to spank.........then again...................?:devil: :wink:

He just HAS to come with me whenever there is a dance on. I just hope i remember to bring him home with me. Would hate to lose my wee friend. He seems overly keen to ask you for a dance next time (cheeky monkey) though:D

Heard elswhere that the route 66 venue will be changing to another venue. My monkey is well pleased about that since a very bad man put him outside for dancing while everyone was trying to do an important dance cabaret practice:rofl: :rofl:

linda
24th-November-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by michael

a very bad man put him outside for dancing while everyone was trying to do an important dance cabaret practice:rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like that monkey of yours should have come to the workshops and learned some Ceroc etiquette:wink:

Linda
:hug:

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-November-2003, 12:26 AM
Tut Tut xSalsa_Angelx if i locked my monkey up you would have no one to spank.........then again...................?:devil: :wink:

He just HAS to come with me whenever there is a dance on. I just hope i remember to bring him home with me. Would hate to lose my wee friend. He seems overly keen to ask you for a dance next time (cheeky monkey) though:D

Heard elswhere that the route 66 venue will be changing to another venue. My monkey is well pleased about that since a very bad man put him outside for dancing while everyone was trying to do an important dance cabaret practice:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: micheal , well remind me next time you are up in Aberdeen or near scotty land .... and i may bring my wee monkey as a friend for your monkey so he will be safe from me....!!! my monkey has lots of experience>>>??? he's 23 ... what about yours... is he scared..?? whats your monkey called... mine is just Monkey..!!!!

May i say .. How cute a man with a stuffed toy :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-November-2003, 12:28 AM
btw i wont say no to a dance...!!! :D

Dreadful Scathe
25th-November-2003, 11:49 AM
Apologies: none really except maybe to my monkey whom i left with friends while i danced the night away and had to be rescued by DS who told the stewardess who its owner was:wink:

'Oi i recognise that monkey' - she was trying to run off with it, strange behaviour ... I thought she might have asked who it belonged too first. She obviously didnt spot Michael as the similarity is remarkable :D.

I forgot to dance with Salsa Angel, sorry ! You were always dancing when i looked !

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-November-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
'Oi i recognise that monkey' - she was trying to run off with it, strange behaviour ... I thought she might have asked who it belonged too first. She obviously didnt spot Michael as the similarity is remarkable :D.

I forgot to dance with Salsa Angel, sorry ! You were always dancing when i looked !

No probelm DS, will catch you next time, will get you at the Perth party if you are going to that,

by 12pm i had ants in my pants and could not stop dancing, steve (salsa teacher) was trying to make me sick again like he did at the last ballroom, never worked this time though.. Tee Hee

michael
25th-November-2003, 04:00 PM
You cheeky smurf:devil: Anyway my monkey is just lovely thats why it received attention from the lovely sxSalsa_Angelx

Mmmm..... Did she know it was female:confused:

Maybe if she did she might have turned her attention to me..........

Well DS you did say the similiarity was remarkable:D :wink: :devil:

michael
25th-November-2003, 04:13 PM
:blush: Oops never seen your post xSalsa_Angelx ref: Your monkey.

Ok lets all have a dance both monkeys and us two. You didnt say if your monkey was an experienced dancer though. You see my monkey "CAN DANCE" so long as you feed him with an odd battery or two. He can also hold onto me when i am dancing the moves she has shown me (humour DS, ok its a she) on the dance floor (she taught me what little i know!!!). :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-November-2003, 08:25 PM
:blush: Oops never seen your post xSalsa_Angelx ref: Your monkey.

Ok lets all have a dance both monkeys and us two. You didnt say if your monkey was an experienced dancer though. You see my monkey "CAN DANCE" so long as you feed him with an odd battery or two. He can also hold onto me when i am dancing the moves she has shown me (humour DS, ok its a she) on the dance floor (she taught me what little i know!!!). :rofl: Oh was it a female monkey? :rofl:
ah well never mind,
my monkey does not wrap his arms round me like yours does but he can fit nicely down my bra :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-November-2003, 08:26 PM

Maybe if she did she might have turned her attention to me..........

someone else got my attention :wink: :wink: tee hee

michael
25th-November-2003, 11:13 PM
Quote From salsa angel:my monkey does not wrap his arms round me like yours does but he can fit nicely down my bra

WOW..........Your monkey is obviously a "very experienced dancer" if he can lead you and end in that position:confused: :innocent:

Me thinks my little friend is very scared now, she will run a mile if your monkey comes over to ask for a dance:wink:

Jon L
26th-November-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Oh was it a female monkey? :rofl:
ah well never mind,
:rofl:

You wern't wearing "ape-rons" were you???? :rofl:

Sorry that is another poor Jon L joke:(

Or you could be dancing to "The Goodies - The Funky Gibbon" :grin: (you have to be over 30 to know what I am on about here!)

michael
26th-November-2003, 12:19 AM
Hi Jon L, Never watched much telly think it was something to do with coronation st, soon as i heard the sound it made me scatter for the door.

You coming up then for this forum get to-gether it looks like it is really going to happen this time (are you allowed to hijack your own thread:blush:)

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 12:25 AM
ooohhh dont be scared of my monkey, he dont bite hes only 23 :rofl:

he may fit down my bra but who says he will still be there after a dance?? he may be half way across the dance floor and end up being kicked all over the place..!!!

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 12:27 AM
so if its a a come dressed as your avatar party no-one will miss me then, dressed in PVC gear and knee high leather boots and a monkey down my bra with my nice red hair flowing..?? :rofl:

michael
26th-November-2003, 12:47 AM
Quote from salsa angel:so if its a come dressed as your avatar party no-one will miss me then, dressed in PVC gear and knee high leather boots and a monkey down my bra with my nice red hair flowing..??

Bloody heck looks like both me and my monkey will be running a mile:what:

Your monkey maybe small but he's one clever smart wee sod. My monkey is much bigger than yours, he was a replacement for my springer spanial who passed away recently.

And he is still very shy really:innocent:

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 01:11 AM
you both seemed quite keen to be spanked on saturday night, none of you ran a mile then? :rofl:

whats the chances of this thread being taken upstairs? LOL

:mad: monkey is nice really, he is sweet and innocent just like me :innocent:

michael
26th-November-2003, 01:21 AM
Quote from salsa angel:you both seemed quite keen to be spanked on saturday night, none of you ran a mile then?

What!!!! you must have confused me and my monkey with that "Original Dog" We were the one's running downstairs while the dog with super ears was heading in your direction upstairs (bet he didn't know you had Frans whip in your bag)

Then again perhaps he did........................................:devil: :devil:

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 01:30 AM
yeah forgot to tell you i stole frans whip out of her bag when she was not looking,

meant to use the whip for ..errrrr..hmmmm LOL say no more

came in handy later though :rofl:
cant think who the eagar dog was running the stairs, remember someone saying something about the monkey.

I was zonked out by then ... needed sleep..!!!

XsaX

michael
26th-November-2003, 01:51 AM
Quote from Salsa Angel:yeah forgot to tell you i stole frans whip out of her bag when she was not looking,

meant to use the whip for ..errrrr..hmmmm LOL say no more

came in handy later though.

Nah too late by then, Fran has probably got it back and doing a Blues number on the Fabulous Bill

cant wait for Feb BB if it is going to get the forum ok get together.

Thinking about us all wanting to meet each other and find it kinda difficult to ask someone round a table if they are all strange to you. So much easier when you know most of them and you can simply ask "Oh who are you then"

Wonder if others feel the same way. Like Musselburgh when some had travelled up from down south to be there and you feel you ought to have said hello but did not want to intrude. Off topic i know but still cant get rid of the buzz i got from BB

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 10:29 AM
well if its a come as your avatar party then know would need to ask, "who are you"?

but no-one needs to ask me, they just see the ass length hair and that's salsa angel.... lol

I cant wait for the next BB either,

You going to the perth one on the 19th dec?

Graham
26th-November-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
cant think who the eagar dog was running the stairs, remember someone saying something about the monkey. I didn't witness this but from what Michael has said I believe he's referring to a former Aberdeen taxi dancer well known for his resemblance to a slobbering Great Dane.

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I didn't witness this but from what Michael has said I believe he's referring to a former Aberdeen taxi dancer well known for his resemblance to a slobbering Great Dane.

LOL ... can't think who he is, only ones i know are bill and rob (think that's his name)

You should have been there, it was amuzing, think my german friend was shocked, she had never heard the expression spanking the monkey before, so had to explain afterwards.
Tee Hee

michael
26th-November-2003, 12:48 PM
Quote from Graham:I didn't witness this but from what Michael has said I believe he's referring to a former Aberdeen taxi dancer well known for his resemblance to a slobbering Great Dane.

One of these days i will learn how to quote properly:blush:

Resembles an "Original" Great Dane:waycool:

Hey salsa when you said Perth i had terrible visions of missing out on a dance i didn't know about:confused:

The Dunblane Dance on the 19th i take it is the one you are talking about. Maybe best to start getting used to Stirlingshire since there will also be a new venue opening up there too.

Yep i am looking forward to that only problem is what on earth do you wear to an all that glitters theme :what: My monkey will have to be dressed up as well but being female they have loads of ideas and love dressing up.

Us guys get all.............er.................
Worried.......i think, i mean imagine driving to the venue as a sparkler and your car breaks down.....you would just pray to god that the first car that stops is a female. Once went to a fancy dress party in the city and got stopped several times by guys thinking i was female. Nope i aint saying what i was dressed as. It will definately be one Dance Night when i take the camera

michael
26th-November-2003, 12:59 PM
Quote from Salsa Angel:think my german friend was shocked, she had never heard the expression spanking the monkey before, so had to explain afterwards.
Tee Hee

Now that explains everything The Great Dane was really after the female German Shephard:devil: :wink:

Let me see now....Long Red Hair with loads of glitter, thigh length silver boots with glittering red top and a shameless monkey in her sparkly bra chasing my wee innocent monkey over the dance floor.

Me thinks there might be more than a few monkeys at this dance:drool: :drool: :innocent:

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 01:01 PM
Quote from Graham:I didn't witness this but from what Michael has said I believe he's referring to a former Aberdeen taxi dancer well known for his resemblance to a slobbering Great Dane.

One of these days i will learn how to quote properly:blush:

Hey salsa when you said Perth i had terrible visions of missing out on a dance i didn't know about:confused:

The Dunblane Dance on the 19th i take it is the one you are talking about. Maybe best to start getting used to Stirlingshire since there will also be a new venue opening up there too.

Yep i am looking forward to that only problem is what on earth do you wear to an all that glitters theme :what: My monkey will have to be dressed up as well but being female they have loads of ideas and love dressing up.

Us guys get all.............er.................
Worried.......i think, i mean imagine driving to the venue as a sparkler and your car breaks down.....you would just pray to god that the first car that stops is a female. Once went to a fancy dress party in the city and got stopped several times by guys thinking i was female. Nope i aint saying what i was dressed as. It will definately be one Dance Night when i take the camera

Perth smerth, dunblane whatever, they are near each other..!!!
I dont get out of Aberdeen much lol

Well as it happens michael i was passing an oxfam shop the other day (not that i would buy anything from there) and there just happend to be a lovely gold waistcoat, reckon it would look cool on you :rofl: and i could make a matching one for monkey..!! LOL

I have no idea what to wear either, some sparkly angel outfit i guess LOL

xSalsa_Angelx
26th-November-2003, 01:02 PM
Quote from Salsa Angel:think my german friend was shocked, she had never heard the expression spanking the monkey before, so had to explain afterwards.
Tee Hee

Now that explains everything The Great Dane was really after the female German Shephard:devil: :wink:

Let me see now....Long Red Hair with loads of glitter, thigh length silver boots with glittering red top and a shameless monkey in her sparkly bra chasing my wee innocent monkey over the dance floor.

Me thinks there might be more than a few monkeys at this dance:drool: :drool: :innocent:

LOL mike you have lost the plot, but not a bad idea for an outfit.. Tee Hee,
will see what i can do..!!!

Dave Hancock
26th-November-2003, 01:17 PM

Aye, can’t be doing with imitations :wink: