PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool partner

Mary
25th-November-2003, 07:23 PM
There is a chance that Sheepy's arm may not be well enough for the Blackpool champs. So I could be partner-less.:tears:

I don't suppose there is anyone out there who thinks they could put up with me for the advanced section is there? It's a tough job, I know, and a thankless task, but somebody might be mad enough.:D :D

PM me if you are too embarrassed to go public.:sorry and don't all rush at once. :rofl: :rofl:

M

Divissima
25th-November-2003, 09:34 PM
I wish I was a bloke sometimes :tears: :tears:

ChrisA
26th-November-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Divissima
I wish I was a better dancer sometimes.. :tears:

Andy McGregor
26th-November-2003, 03:30 AM

Snap:wink:

Originally posted by ChrisA

& snap:tears:

I wish ChrisA was a better dancer too:devil:

ChrisA
26th-November-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
I wish ChrisA was a better dancer too:devil:
Oh McGregster, you're already married :tears: :tears: :waycool:

Mary
26th-November-2003, 12:36 PM
Tttt. You guys are big help!!:rolleyes:

Diva, why do you want to be a man - you've got Bex.:wink: :wink:

M

Sheepman
26th-November-2003, 05:20 PM
& snap:tears: snap again, (my snap trumps yours).

Also wish I'd started dancing much younger.

Quote from a young lady, fabulous dancer, last night.
"When did you start dancing"
I gave my reply, and she said "OMG I was only just born then!"

She made a happy man very old! :tears:
(She also said something that made me feel much, much, better, but I can't repeat that here!)

Sorry M, this isn't helping is it?

G

ChrisA
26th-November-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Also wish I'd started dancing much younger.

I can't say that - I started at 15.

But I sure wish I hadn't stopped at 21. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Chris

Mary
26th-November-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman

She made a happy man very old! :tears:
(She also said something that made me feel much, much, better, but I can't repeat that here!)

Sorry M, this isn't helping is it?

G

No, it's not.:( And now you HAVE to tell us what she said.:devil:

Mster

Andy McGregor
26th-November-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mary
No, it's not.:( And now you HAVE to tell us what she said.:devil:

Mster

I know the answer to this one. They usually say something like 'with a wiggle like yours you MUST be good in bed'. I usually say that my wife says 'what he lacks in size he makes up for in speed' whatever that means:tears:

Still not helping M though...

Divissima
27th-November-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted my Mary:
Diva, why do you want to be a man - you've got BexI'm just greedy, I guess :wink: There was an all female couple who reached the Intermediate final in Bristol this year - they looked pretty amazing (and look amazing on the video too - have you seen it yet Mary & Greg?).

What I'd really like to do is another team cabaret - hard work but a great achievement :waycool:

Mary
27th-November-2003, 11:23 AM

What I'd really like to do is another team cabaret - hard work but a great achievement :waycool:

With you on that one. :yum:

M

Sheepman
27th-November-2003, 02:23 PM
And now you HAVE to tell us what she said.
Definitely not, but for all you lot with filthy minds (what? Me?:sorry ) It was a comment only about dancing!

Greg

PS I also often have ideas about a team cabaret, and then think about all the time involved, and now the body letting me down :tears:

Mary
27th-November-2003, 04:03 PM
I usually say that my wife says 'what he lacks in size he makes up for in speed' whatever that means:tears:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still not helping M though... [/QUOTE]

Nope.
:rolleyes:

M

TheTramp
27th-November-2003, 04:13 PM
Well. If I didn't already have a partner, Mary, I'd have been honoured to enter with you....

Steve

Mary
27th-November-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Well. If I didn't already have a partner, Mary, I'd have been honoured to enter with you....

Steve

No Steve, the honour would have been all mine. :kiss:

Expect a run for your money though:devil: (if I end up with a partner). Sheepy, just fix that arm will you?:rolleyes:

M

Jon L
28th-November-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA

Snap

Debster
8th-December-2003, 11:23 PM
'what he lacks in size he makes up for in speed'
Oh :rofl: :rofl: :tears: :rofl: :rofl: - ah - no fair!! You are making me laugh aloud while using a PC in a research library! :D

that's too funny...

Hey Mary - could be you and me if Sheepy isn't back to A1 condition... :D

I still haven't cornered a partner either and it's probably getting a bit late... :(

Mary
9th-December-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Debster

I still haven't cornered a partner either and it's probably getting a bit late... :(

Debs, they must be queueing up to compete with you!! Just got the Jive Masters Video BTW - you and Trampy look great. And that dress and shoes in the final - :drool: :drool: :drool: WOW.

M

TheTramp
9th-December-2003, 01:33 PM
Debs, they must be queueing up to compete with you!! Just got the Jive Masters Video BTW - you and Trampy look great. And that dress and shoes in the final - :drool: :drool: :drool: WOW.Yeah. That's what I said. Or drooled. (About the dress)

I still don't have my video though :tears:

Steve

Debster
9th-December-2003, 02:20 PM
Thanks Mary ;)

Oh gee - can't wait to see the vid. I wonder why neither Steve nor I have got one yet...

Getting dressed up has got to be one of the best parts of a comp... such fun ;)

Sheepman
9th-December-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Yeah. That's what I said. Or drooled. I wondered what that damp patch I sat in was, suppose it could have been worse though!

Greg

Steve, I know of at least one other competitor who's now got her video, maybe yours is nearly there . . .

Nick M
9th-December-2003, 06:50 PM
Steve, I know of at least one other competitor who's now got her video, maybe yours is nearly there . . .
My video arrived a couple weeks ago, tho was addressed to my partner (so maybe theres only one per couple)

and of course the couple of hours when the power was out didnt come across too well on video!

Nick

Debster
9th-December-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Nick M ...
and of course the couple of hours when the power was out didnt come across too well on video...

You are thinking about the Bristol comp - we are talking about the Jive Masters heats (?) and final at Walthamstow.
Thanks anyway.