PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Sinful classes

Bardsey
25th-November-2003, 02:55 PM
[i]

Perhaps anyone with a shy barrier to get over should do my "strictly sinfull" classes at camber and Bignor.. If nothing else I can gaurantee every move after that should be less intimidating regards proximity... :rofl: [/B]

I'd really love to come to one of your classes as I've never seem a "strickly sinful" type of class up my way. You'll have to let me know when you're doing one, remembering that I'm from Yorkshire and would have to come down for weekend.

Chris
25th-November-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
Perhaps anyone with a shy barrier to get over should do my "strictly sinfull" classes at camber and Bignor.. If nothing else I can gaurantee every move after that should be less intimidating regards proximity... :rofl:

:rofl: But I think your SS classes are not aimed beginners Mikey - especially ones rotating with strangers!

Mikey
25th-November-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
I'd really love to come to one of your classes as I've never seem a "strickly sinful" type of class up my way. You'll have to let me know when you're doing one, remembering that I'm from Yorkshire and would have to come down for weekend.

Well, the next one will be at Bognor jive weekend in January 2004, but that will be "menage et trois" 2 guys and 1 woman and after that the last weekend in march 2004 at Stompin in Brighton which will be a normal (normal ?) "Sinfull" class and then I will be in Nottingham the weekend of 10th April 2004 doing a sexy moves workshop and a fun class in the evening with a dance demo later.. You can get the deatails of when and where from www.2jive4.co.ok or arrange a workshop for yourself and friends one weekend for fun...:hug:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-November-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Chris
:rofl: But I think your SS classes are not aimed beginners Mikey - especially ones rotating with strangers!

The strickly sinful classes are aimed at all people, beginners/intermediates/advanced They are mainly FUN. You dont have to rotate you could like I did for Mikeys second class at camber stand at the side with a friend. It's all good fun :wink: :kiss: :hug:

Mikey
25th-November-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Is this a freudian slip? :what: :wink: :grin:

I cannot imagine where the "Cheeky" comes from in your screen name:wink:

Emma
25th-November-2003, 03:45 PM
It's a mystery to me too!! (nice quoting, btw :grin: )

Mikey
25th-November-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
The strickly sinful classes are aimed at all people, beginners/intermediates/advanced They are mainly FUN. You dont have to rotate you could like I did for Mikeys second class at camber stand at the side with a friend. It's all good fun :wink: :kiss: :hug:

No one rotates in the sinfull classes.. they are fixed partners only, because of it's naughtiness... and quiet right, my SS classes are purely for fun and pushing boundries or was that breaking them down :innocent: mmmm tough one... and from what i noticed of you in the class Taz, you are quiet the rider and you don't even own a horse..:what:

Anyway... we are of the track again... out of respect for Emma shall we return to the women dancing as men... which is in my opinion no bad thing at all... just so long as we keep wearing the trousers.. so to speak:blush:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-November-2003, 03:58 PM
No one rotates in the sinfull classes.. they are fixed partners only, because of it's naughtiness... and quiet right, my SS classes are purely for fun and pushing boundries or was that breaking them down :innocent: mmmm tough one... and from what i noticed of you in the class Taz, you are quiet the rider and you don't even own a horse..:what:

:rofl: :rofl: Why Thankyou :kiss: :hug:

Anyway... we are of the track again... out of respect for Emma shall we return to the women dancing as men... which is in my opinion no bad thing at all... just so long as we keep wearing the trousers.. so to speak:blush:

I quite agree, I really enjoy dancing the mens part, But equally enjoy dancing the female part. So many women tell me they prefer to dance with me doing the mens moves as opposed to the men leading!! Dancing is purely a passion to me I love every second of it!! :cheers: :kiss: :hug:

Neil
25th-November-2003, 04:40 PM
and then I will be in Nottingham the weekend of 10th April 2004 doing a sexy moves workshop and a fun class in the evening with a dance demo later.. Not too far from Wetherby, Bardsey :D Come on down! :hug:

Neil

DavidY
26th-November-2003, 01:49 PM
I will be in Nottingham the weekend of 10th April 2004 doing a sexy moves workshop and a fun class in the evening with a dance demo later.. You can get the deatails of when and where from www.2jive4.co.uk Mikey, Couldn't find the Nottingham date on your website :sorry :blush:

When and where is it?
Thanks,
David

Neil
26th-November-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DavidY
Couldn't find the Nottingham date on your website - When and where is it? DY, it's being organised by Wes (of course!) and it's at the Beeston Y&CC. Workshop 11.30 am - 4.00 pm, dance 8.00 pm - 11.15 pm.

:cheers:

Neil

Mikey
26th-November-2003, 04:55 PM
Mikey, Couldn't find the Nottingham date on your website :sorry :blush:

When and where is it?
Thanks,
David

Hi david,

not on the site yet, had problems accessing it this week.. It's a slow and sensual workshop 1.30pm till 4.30pm at WEST END
BEESTON NOTTINGHAM. Then class and demo in the eveing in the same place.. if you visit http://www.jivestyle.co.uk you will see the dates and prices etc on there too.... i hope that helps....

Bill
26th-November-2003, 05:20 PM
hen I will be in Nottingham the weekend of 10th April 2004 doing a sexy moves workshop and a fun class in the evening with a dance demo later..

On holiday that week so if I'm not off somewhere I'll definitely try and get there for that. HAve enjoyed dancing in Nottingham before and would be great to get back down. More sexy moves....... :yum: :D

Aleks
26th-November-2003, 05:25 PM
Hi david,

not on the site yet, had problems accessing it this week.. It's a slow and sensual workshop 1.30pm till 4.30pm at WEST END
BEESTON NOTTINGHAM. Then class and demo in the eveing in the same place.. if you visit http://www.jivestyle.co.uk you will see the dates and prices etc on there too.... i hope that helps....

I used to live 2 miles from Beeston so azande and I will be down!
Mum will be pleased to see me (haven't been down for over a year) but less impressed with my motive!

Mikey
26th-November-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
I used to live 2 miles from Beeston so azande and I will be down!
Mum will be pleased to see me (haven't been down for over a year) but less impressed with my motive!

Well, i won't tell on you:wink:

DavidY
27th-November-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Neil
DY, it's being organised by Wes (of course!) and it's at the Beeston Y&CC. Workshop 11.30 am - 4.00 pm, dance 8.00 pm - 11.15 pm.

:cheers:

Neil
Hi david,

It's a slow and sensual workshop 1.30pm till 4.30pm at WEST END
BEESTON NOTTINGHAM. Thanks Neil & Mikey - I'll have a word with Wes when I see him.

Neil
27th-November-2003, 01:04 AM
Thanks Neil & Mikey - I'll have a word with Wes when I see him. David, I presume Mikey's times are correct, not mine :o. Sorry, Mikey, I was making you work overtime :eek:

Neil

Mikey
27th-November-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Neil
David, I presume Mikey's times are correct, not mine :o. Sorry, Mikey, I was making you work overtime :eek:

Neil

Thanks neil, but it can be pretty hard if you do to much slow and sensual dancing you know.... :nice: