PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you give to ceroc ?

stewart38
24th-November-2003, 02:48 PM
I wonder how much time people give to ceroc in a typical week.

I'm not just talking about dancing and travelling time but would include this forum and even talking about it

Some of the posts on this forum must take a long time to type which leads me to the question 'do work and ceroc mix' ?

I justify posting at work as I see it as 'networking' something I'm encouraged to do at work.

:cool:

Sandy
24th-November-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by stewart38

Well last week between going to classes, parties, workshops, thinking about it in so many ways ie what skirt, shoes, top to wear and so many conversations just seem to come around to Ceroc..........so to answer your question..............a hell of a lot to time!:grin:

I'm sure your boss will understand:what: :D

Sandy:wink:

Tiggerbabe
24th-November-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
.........so to answer your question..............a hell of a lot to time!:grin:

plus one :wink:

Bill
25th-November-2003, 11:30 AM
probably less time than I used to.

In the 'early days' I used to travel more and went to Dundee every week for a few years but when the second Aberdeen night opened three consecutive nights seemed a bit excessive and the late night began to tell !

I try to spend no more than 10-15 mins a day on the forum ( usually during my breaks at work) so in terms of travelling to venues, forum, monthly parties then probably an average of 10 hrs a week.

Tiggerbabe
25th-November-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Bill
and went to Dundee every week for a few years
Ah yes! I remember it well :blush: My very first "real" dance :hug: :kiss:

Lounge Lizard
26th-November-2003, 10:04 AM
I spend to much time on this forum
I also spend longer researching music (finding tracks cataloguing etc.) than I do playing it at events
Have dozens of vid's with move in that I have never watched
Would love to find time to learn WCS
Wish I could visit more venues

Still the best thing that has happened to my social life.

Bill
26th-November-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Ah yes! I remember it well :blush: My very first "real" dance :hug: :kiss:

And as soon as I stopped coming look how good you became. Is there a link :confused: :na:

Seems like quite a long time ago now............... but feeling knackered on the way home and getting to bed about 2.00am on a Wednesday night became the norm.

Must get down again soon :D ........and I think I should get a personal view of Franck's surprise :wink:

Forte
26th-November-2003, 05:24 PM
I justify posting at work as I see it as 'networking' something I'm encouraged to do at work.

That's a good one!:rofl:

Chris
9th-December-2003, 06:06 PM
I think it's therapy for me (the Forum that is, not dancing) - frustrated desire to dance every night - fortunately I can do the Forum while doing other things, and people seem to put up with me most of the time, even if I would rather be away dancing.

Jon L
9th-December-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Chris
I think it's therapy for me (the Forum that is, not dancing) - frustrated desire to dance every night - fortunately I can do the Forum while doing other things, and people seem to put up with me most of the time, even if I would rather be away dancing.

Far too much time ! quite exciting as some weeks I work in the evening so it's quite a buzz coming in and catching up with what you guys (and Pammy!) have been chatting about:grin:

Tazmanian Devil
11th-December-2003, 01:35 AM

I'm not just talking about dancing and travelling time but would include this forum and even talking about it

Some of the posts on this forum must take a long time to type which leads me to the question 'do work and ceroc mix' ?

I just cant figure out the hours :confused: I dance 5 nights a week, dont drive so spend a lot of time traveling, On the forum for an hour or so a day (unless im on a late at work then a bit longer :wink: ) and im always talking/thinking about dancing and what venue to try out next. So, I will say a hell of alot of hours :grin: