PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back and shocked !!!

Franck
5th-August-2002, 04:09 PM
Well, look what happens, I go on holiday for 2 weeks, in remote Scotland (with no internet access), and when I come back, the forum is busier than ever... :nice:
Would you believe that I came back to almost 200 new messages :really:

To think there this forum only came into existence at the end of January... I was so impressed when we reached 100 members, but it now looks likely we will have 200 soon. :waycool:

I will say nothing about the level and tone of the discussions :wink:
It will take me a while to catch up and reply to some of the threads, so bear with me. (200 messages! :what: )

Franck.

Gus
5th-August-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Well, look what happens, I go on holiday for 2 weeks, in remote Scotland (with no internet access), and when I come back, the forum is busier than ever...
Hope you've learned your lesson .. just don't go on holiday again!

Seriously good to have you back ... need someone to control the Filthy/Amanda/Sheena mob ... or are they already firmly in control?:tears:

filthycute
6th-August-2002, 03:02 AM
Nice to see the Boss man back :D you see what happens when your away Franck? With no one to keep peace and order, any old ruffian can access the site :sick:
I see we've been demoted from "Co." to "Mob" :what: we work so hard to potray ourselves as being kind and welcoming and approachable....now it's in tatters :tears: But i'm sure respectable dancers don't believe a word of the rumours
:wink:

i DARE you....double dare you....:wink: come and see for yourself

filthycute x x

Franck
7th-August-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Hope you've learned your lesson .. just don't go on holiday again!It does feel a bit like that :what: Next time I think I will only go on holiday where they have internet access points, promise.
Originally posted by Gus
Seriously good to have you back ... need someone to control the Filthy/Amanda/Sheena mob ... or are they already firmly in control?:tears:Wow, not by me, I am not that mad (and suicidal), I might have to create a special area of the forum just for the above, where anything and everything goes. I might have to restrict access though to protect the innocent! :nice:

Franck.

filthycute
8th-August-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Wow, not by me, I am not that mad (and suicidal), I might have to create a special area of the forum just for the above, where anything and everything goes. I might have to restrict access though to protect the innocent! :nice:

Franck. WHAY-HEY!! sounds like a good idea to me :wink:

filthycute x x

John S
8th-August-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
WHAY-HEY!! sounds like a good idea to me :wink:

filthycute x x Why's that? Are you one of the innocents, or someone the innocent need to be protected from?:devil:

Answers in person, pleeeeeeze:wink:

filthycute
8th-August-2002, 03:45 PM
Come now John.!! Do i look like the kind of person that the public needs protecting from????....

Um...ok....maybe just when i'm dancing! :yum:

filthycute x x

Blues Dancer
2nd-May-2007, 03:18 PM
Well, look what happens, I go on holiday for 2 weeks, in remote Scotland (with no internet access), and when I come back, the forum is busier than ever... :nice:
Would you believe that I came back to almost 200 new messages :really:

To think there this forum only came into existence at the end of January... I was so impressed when we reached 100 members, but it now looks likely we will have 200 soon. :waycool:

I will say nothing about the level and tone of the discussions :wink:
It will take me a while to catch up and reply to some of the threads, so bear with me. (200 messages! :what: )

Franck.

Do you remember this time Franck?

I just logged on. Last time was 5th October. So it's been 6 months. And there were 78843 new posts.

It's going to take me an hour or two to work through those!

BD

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-May-2007, 03:54 PM
I wouldnt bother if I were you ;)

Double Trouble
2nd-May-2007, 04:12 PM

:yeah: :rofl:

Stuart M
2nd-May-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah Blues Dancer - if you select the right 6 or so people for your ignore list, you can cut the new post numbers down to, ooo, about 22. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on breaking the thread resurrection record BTW - 4 years, 8 months!

Mac
3rd-May-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah Blues Dancer - if you select the right 6 or so people for your ignore list, you can cut the new post numbers down to, ooo, about 22. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on breaking the thread resurrection record BTW - 4 years, 8 months!

OOhhhhhhhhhhh thats so cruel! :really: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
4th-May-2007, 01:44 AM
OOhhhhhhhhhhh thats so cruel! :really: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:yawn: You really do bore me. :rolleyes:

Beowulf
4th-May-2007, 11:40 AM

Yup .. it definitely deserves this

http://www.skyfall.co.uk/forum/TRsmall.jpg

Lou
4th-May-2007, 11:55 AM
Yah, but what's worse it that I still haven't got a postcard from Franck for that holiday. :tears: