20th-November-2003, 01:24 PM
Hi all,

No more tears, here's your guide to a cure for your ailment:

http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/problem_detail.asp?PhobiaID=1515&SDID=6449

Good luck and :cheers:

Theo TFD

Will
20th-November-2003, 02:46 PM
Good afternoon Mr F.Dutcman, and welcome to Ceroc Scotland. Just noticed you as the newest member of the forum, so I thought I'd extend a warm Scottish style greeting to you.

(You've got 90 mins to get your post count up to 6 :grin: )

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2003, 02:59 PM
I say again - Will is an extremely funny man.

psst...Ban him Franck ! :)

Franck
20th-November-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
psst...Ban him Franck ! :) Hey :D I'm not getting involved... I'm French*, what do I care :D

Franck.

* Only when it suits me of course!

Chicklet
20th-November-2003, 03:20 PM
ie when the cap (think about it :innocent: ) fits?

Will
20th-November-2003, 03:25 PM
I say again - Will is an extremely funny man.

psst...Ban him Franck ! :)

Sorry DS, just can't help myself. I dread to think what hell you & others are going to make my life into if we lose the Rugby on Saturday though.... :really:

Pammy
20th-November-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Will
Sorry DS, just can't help myself. I dread to think what hell you & others are going to make my life into if we lose the Rugby on Saturday though.... :really:

Oh don't concern yourself with that, you just stoke the fire up; afterall, YOU'RE not going to be at THEIR mercy Saturday night are you! :tears:

Tuh! I'll give you clogs! :wink:

Px

Boomer
20th-November-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Oh don't concern yourself with that, you just stoke the fire up; afterall, YOU'RE not going to be at THEIR mercy Saturday night are you! :tears:

Tuh! I'll give you clogs! :wink:

Px

Ohmygod! Pammy, that is one of the most perceptive comments you have ever made.....who's using your id? :grin: For what it's worth, I am an Irish citizen, got the passport and drink Guinness and everything, and have no interest if the English get beat.

Pammy
20th-November-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
who's using your id? :grin:

Stealth mode on...

Excuse me, I think I'll have to go, can't find my damn crossword; it's here somewhere...

Smiley :wink:

stewart38
20th-November-2003, 03:49 PM
Given this is a scottish forum I guess the 6-0 defeat of scotland by Holland should not be mentioned:confused:

Pammy
20th-November-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by stewart38
Given this is a scottish forum I guess the 6-0 defeat of scotland by Holland should not be mentioned:confused:

From my personal experience I think you'll find this is a SHOULD barred forum :wink: :rofl:

TheTramp
20th-November-2003, 04:02 PM
Too late. Will already did.

Which is why he's worried about Saturday!!!

Steve

Will
20th-November-2003, 04:05 PM

Stewart, you're skating on thin ice there!

I think we've all been very careful not to mention the 6-0 crushing defeat that the Dutch inflicted on the Scottish last night in the football, or even illude to it for that matter. And here you come wading in like this! tut tut.

Please leave Scotlands footballing humiliation alone :reallymad

Will.

1966-2003

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2003, 05:02 PM
Who is the FlyingDutcman that started this thread and exactly where is this country Dutc ? aaaha Hes a fake, he MUST be from yorkshire as hes dropping his H's. hmmm wheres Miss Marple ? :)

Boomer
20th-November-2003, 05:07 PM
...wheres Miss Marple ? :)

Gone missing, along with your apostrophe :grin:

Dance Demon
20th-November-2003, 06:31 PM

Correctimundo ol' 38....and we won't mention Denmark either:wink: