PDA

View Full Version : Camber Photos

Tazmanian Devil
18th-November-2003, 06:09 PM
Hi all I have a new account set up for photos of camber I only have 1 album in there at the moment as im awaitng people to get there photos onto disc so as I can upload them. In saying that please feel free to upload your own Camber pictures using the create new album and upload icons. If the album space fills up I will just get a third account. The new user name is carlil22b and the password is the same as the last set of albums tazmaniandevil :kiss: :hug:
www.photoisland.com

Tiggerbabe
18th-November-2003, 06:58 PM
Wow - those sunset photos are beautiful :waycool:

Jon
19th-November-2003, 02:08 PM
Thanks Sheena, that was one of my best bits of camber seeing the sun setting while walking on a lovely beach.

Tazmanian Devil
29th-November-2003, 02:09 AM
Hi all I have added another album to the Camber photos. Enjoy Log in carlil22b passwordtazmaniandevil www.photoisland.com :kiss: :hug:

Barry Shnikov
17th-May-2005, 10:29 AM
Hi all I have added another album to the Camber photos. Enjoy Log in carlil22b passwordtazmaniandevil www.photoisland.com :kiss: :hug:

Clicked on the link in your post and was transferred to something called 'EZprints'. Tried both options and neither one accepted the username and password.

Que pasa?

stewart38
17th-May-2005, 10:42 AM
Clicked on the link in your post and was transferred to something called 'EZprints'. Tried both options and neither one accepted the username and password.

Que pasa?

same happened

Its looking for an e-mail address and a password ?

TheTramp
17th-May-2005, 11:40 AM
Well. Bear in mind that these are Camber photos from November 2003 (see date of Taz's post).

It's quite possible that they are no longer on the site....

Barry Shnikov
17th-May-2005, 12:36 PM
Well. Bear in mind that these are Camber photos from November 2003 (see date of Taz's post).

It's quite possible that they are no longer on the site....

Doh!!