PDA

View Full Version : Never ending story

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 01:02 PM
This one's quite simple. I'll start off with the first paragraph & it's up to you to continue the story:

Our heroine (whose name is yet to be determined) was on her way to a dance. Faithfully following the instructions given to her by her sat nav the voice said "turn left". Thats odd she thought, this doesn't look like it goes anywhere; as she drove into the dark narrow lane. Suddenly....

under par
4th-January-2009, 01:26 PM
This one's quite simple. I'll start off with the first paragraph & it's up to you to continue the story:

Our heroine (whose name is yet to be determined) was on her way to a dance. Faithfully following the instructions given to her by her sat nav the voice said "turn left". Thats odd she thought, this doesn't look like it goes anywhere; as she drove into the dark narrow lane. Suddenly....

a radiant bright light shone in her eyes, it was emenating from the top of a tree which was in the middle of a field, she was startled......

CJ
4th-January-2009, 01:59 PM
a radiant bright light shone in her eyes, it was emenating from the top of a tree which was in the middle of a field, she was startled......

.. scared, even. But she could be brave: she knew in her heart she had seen the light, but what could it possibly mean?? After all, those who had seen the light were often found...

under par
4th-January-2009, 02:55 PM
.. scared, even. But she could be brave: she knew in her heart she had seen the light, but what could it possibly mean?? After all, those who had seen the light were often found...

... wearing very dark sunglasses .... (but thats another story...) she would be brave, she called her brother on her mobile and asked....

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 03:05 PM
... wearing very dark sunglasses .... (but thats another story...) she would be brave, she called her brother on her mobile and asked....

"What do I do about this thing flashing at me from a tree"? He replied... How big is it? With a trembling voice she said......

Maxine
4th-January-2009, 03:15 PM
"What do I do about this thing flashing at me from a tree"? He replied... How big is it? With a trembling voice she said......

Well it’s hard to tell because my sunglasses are obscuring my vision but it could be ....

rubyred
4th-January-2009, 03:33 PM
Well it’s hard to tell because my sunglasses are obscuring my vision but it could be ....

glow worms!!?? they usually come out at night and sliver up and down trees leaving a trail of .....

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 04:41 PM
glow worms!!?? they usually come out at night and sliver up and down trees leaving a trail of .....

Light reflecting slime. I'm off out now so see you later. She looked shocked when she realised that her brother had hung up on her. "What shall I do now" she said to herself as a large lump appeared in her throat...

rubyred
4th-January-2009, 04:53 PM
Light reflecting slime. I'm off out now so see you later. She looked shocked when she realised that her brother had hung up on her. "What shall I do now" she said to herself as a large lump appeared in her throat...

she decided to gulp, take a sharp intake of breath and weather the storm, and deal with the problem in hand. She put on her oilskins, furry wellies, rubber gloves and goggles and armed with mobile phone, perfume, and lipstick, [well a girl has to be ready for all emergencies!] she made a hasty retreat across the glowing wood. Her heart thumping against her chest, she knew she was well covered and the pesky glowers couldn't get to her. All of a sudden she came to a dead stop when she saw...

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 05:50 PM
she decided to gulp, take a sharp intake of breath and weather the storm, and deal with the problem in hand. She put on her oilskins, furry wellies, rubber gloves and goggles and armed with mobile phone, perfume, and lipstick, [well a girl has to be ready for all emergencies!] she made a hasty retreat across the glowing wood. Her heart thumping against her chest, she knew she was well covered and the pesky glowers couldn't get to her. All of a sudden she came to a dead stop when she saw...

A silhouette of a very tall man. By the glow of her mobile phone torch she saw he was...

rubyred
4th-January-2009, 06:05 PM
A silhouette of a very tall man. By the glow of her mobile phone torch she saw he was...
clearly not a dancer because he was hunched over and his gait was all uncordinated...well on second thoughts:rolleyes:... anyway as she approached him in trepidation he held out his hand to her and she felt the strength in his arms as he pulled her close, she fumbled with....

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 06:31 PM
clearly not a dancer because he was hunched over and his gait was all uncordinated...well on second thoughts:rolleyes:... anyway as she approached him in trepidation he held out his hand to her and she felt the strength in his arms as he pulled her close, she fumbled with....

Her bra' strap and realized at that moment that she had left one of her chicken fillets out, so she.......

jeanie
4th-January-2009, 06:58 PM
Her bra' strap and realized at that moment that she had left one of her chicken fillets out, so she.......

scooped up some mud and made a fillet shape not realising that half of it dropped on her coat as she shoved it in....

rubyred
4th-January-2009, 07:01 PM
[ :rofl::rofl::rofl:now Swinging Bee chicken fillets may mean something different to you but to us girls it can mean other things...]
continue with story..

went to find the double sided tit tape to make sure it didn't slip out again, after all she didn't know what the shadowy figure would think of her with her fillets all hither and thither. As she straightened herself up and looked around her she saw that glow had gone out. The misty silouette appearance which had been there before had gone. As she started to walk forwards she could feel the warmth of another body in the dark, she saw the misty breath hit the cold air and realised she was not alone. She wondered where she'd put that lipstick after all a girl needed to .....

jeanie
4th-January-2009, 07:04 PM
[ :rofl::rofl::rofl:now Swinging Bee chicken fillets may mean something different to you but to us girls it can mean other things...]
continue with story..

went to find the double sided tit tape to make sure it didn't slip out again, after all she didn't know what the shadowy figure would think of her with her fillets all hither and thither. As she straightened herself up and looked around her she saw that glow had gone out off and the misty silouette appearance which had been there before had gone. However as she tried to walk forwards she could feel the warmth of another body in the dark, she saw the misty breath hit the cold air and realised she was not alone. She wondered where she'd put that lipstick after all a girl needed to .....

be prepared and that lipstick wasn't just a lipstick. As she fumbled deeply in her pocket she was distracted, she dropped her mobile phone and as she bent over to pick it up...

Swinging bee
4th-January-2009, 07:20 PM
be prepared and that lipstick wasn't just a lipstick. As she fumbled deeply in her pocket she was distracted, she dropped her mobile phone and as she bent over to pick it up...

A deep voice said.....

MarkW
4th-January-2009, 08:01 PM
A deep voice said.....

"Whatever you do, don't move! They hunt by detecting motion."

Beowulf
5th-January-2009, 12:17 AM
A rustle in the nearby bushes alerted her presence to the threat mentioned by the deep mysterious voice.. she turned slowly and peered at the source of the sound only to come face to face with....

jeanie
5th-January-2009, 12:32 AM
A rustle in the nearby bushes alerted her presence to the threat mentioned by the deep mysterious voice.. she turned slowly and peered at the source of the sound only to come face to face with....

Dr Evil & Mini Me

rubyred
5th-January-2009, 12:41 AM
Dr Evil & Mini Me
She shuddered and felt the chill as Dr Evil delivered the bitter sweet pill, whilst Mini Me looked on with a devilsh look in her eye, she then approached .......

jeanie
5th-January-2009, 12:52 AM
She shuddered and felt the chill as Dr Evil delivered the bitter sweet pill, whilst Mini Me looked on with a devilsh look in her eye, she then approached .......

what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....

rubyred
5th-January-2009, 01:05 AM
what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....
'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 01:16 AM
'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....

She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....

Maxine
5th-January-2009, 10:05 AM
She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....

Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 10:07 AM
Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers

'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........

Swinging bee
5th-January-2009, 11:23 AM
'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........

"Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
She felt herself blushing and said....

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 12:45 PM
"Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
She felt herself blushing and said....

'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

Swinging bee
5th-January-2009, 01:08 PM
'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

"Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 02:12 PM
"Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"

'Well' she said, 'it very much depends....you sort of change rhythms as you go along, depends on the mood but when it reaches a crescendo and then a break it is heaven....and hopefully you can make it last for more than 3 minutes, if not you wait a while and do it all over again' ..... 'and Mr Troll all I can say is when you do this dance with the right person there is no other feeling like it'

Maxine
5th-January-2009, 02:22 PM

Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....

Swinging bee
5th-January-2009, 03:40 PM
Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....

"You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before,:naughty: I have always been on my own!,"
So she took..........

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 03:48 PM
"You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before,:naughty: I have always been on my own!,"
So she took..........

his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............

Swinging bee
5th-January-2009, 04:06 PM
his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............

The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........

Jay Jay
5th-January-2009, 04:12 PM
The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........

...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....

Swinging bee
5th-January-2009, 05:22 PM
...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....

" Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......

Maxine
5th-January-2009, 07:43 PM
" Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......

My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....

jeanie
5th-January-2009, 11:14 PM
My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....

Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....

Maxine
5th-January-2009, 11:23 PM
Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....

night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....

Villemo
5th-January-2009, 11:31 PM
night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....

is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...

Maxine
5th-January-2009, 11:35 PM
is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...

Ridden by yet another Adonis, what a dilemma two gorgeous men but will the horseman be as dull as dishwater as well and more importantly can he dance. As he started to dismount she said....

jeanie
6th-January-2009, 12:00 AM
Ridden by yet another Adonis, what a dilemma two gorgeous men but will the horseman be as dull as dishwater as well and more importantly can he dance. As he started to dismount she said....

"Where do you think you're going, I want a ride with you" :wink:

rubyred
6th-January-2009, 01:22 AM
"Where do you think you're going, I want a ride with you" :wink:
She continues, I want you to take me barebacked across your stallion, I want to feel the cold and the heat beneath me, I want to share the pleasure of the gallup and go frolicking down meadow with you,then she woke up and realised that her hand was.........

jeanie
6th-January-2009, 01:44 AM
She continues, I want you to take me barebacked across your stallion, I want to feel the cold and the heat beneath me, I want to share the pleasure of the gallup and go frolicking down meadow with you,then she woke up and realised that her hand was.........
Gripping her hot water bottle so tight that it ended up bursting all over her, getting her wet in bed. She rolled over the wrong way in her hurry to jump out of bed and came face to face with her partner who was.....

Swinging bee
6th-January-2009, 10:36 AM
Gripping her hot water bottle so tight that it ended up bursting all over her, getting her wet in bed. She rolled over the wrong way in her hurry to jump out of bed and came face to face with her partner who was.....

dressed in some of his riding gear from the day before. She remembered then night before they had drunk far too much, had a row over his not being interested in dancing ,just his bloody horse! Her mind still numb she wondered how she could get him to dance with her. Maybe she should......

Jay Jay
6th-January-2009, 11:50 AM
dressed in some of his riding gear from the day before. She remembered then night before they had drunk far too much, had a row over his not being interested in dancing ,just his bloody horse! Her mind still numb she wondered how she could get him to dance with her. Maybe she should......

...do what she knew he really liked best, so she sneaked out to get a ....

DD+
6th-January-2009, 12:51 PM
:popcorn::popcorn: wow this is fab keep going guys - i want to know what happens next :popcorn::popcorn:

rubyred
6th-January-2009, 01:31 PM
...do what she knew he really liked best, so she sneaked out to get a ....

:popcorn::popcorn: wow this is fab keep going guys - i want to know what happens next :popcorn::popcorn:

[you can make it happen too you know lol x]

....a warm blanket, a bail of straw and some oats, she planned a romantic/:naughty: night in with her man. But when she went to....

Swinging bee
6th-January-2009, 01:44 PM
[you can make it happen too you know lol x]

....a warm blanket, a bail of straw and some oats, she planned a romantic/:naughty: night in with her man. But when she went to....

The stable she picked up the bale of straw to her horror there in the loose straw was a pair of the skimpyish black lace panties you could imagine...Oh my god! she thought who's are these ?........

Maxine
6th-January-2009, 02:26 PM
The stable she picked up the bale of straw to her horror there in the loose straw was a pair of the skimpyish black lace panties you could imagine...Oh my god! she thought who's are these ?........

Well quite a few things crossed her mind but him being a cross dresser was not one of them, but boy did he look good in her bra and panties but…..

jeanie
6th-January-2009, 02:42 PM
Well quite a few things crossed her mind but him being a cross dresser was not one of them, but boy did he look good in her bra and panties but…..
'wait a minute' she thought... She drops the hay and runs into the house. Impatiently waits for her pc to load she thinks of the fancy dress outfit she's gonna buy. When the desktop finally loaded she got the shock of her life for staring her in the face was...

Jay Jay
6th-January-2009, 03:26 PM
'wait a minute' she thought... She drops the hay and runs into the house. Impatiently waits for her pc to load she thinks of the fancy dress outfit she's gonna buy. When the desktop finally loaded she got the shock of her life for staring her in the face was...

...yep, you guessed it, a full spread from the middle pages of 'Horseman Weekly'...........

Swinging bee
6th-January-2009, 04:06 PM
...yep, you guessed it, a full spread from the middle pages of 'Horseman Weekly'...........

Showing her husband sitting on a stallion wearing vivid red ladies underwear ! Her mind whirled, thoughts raced through her mind. .......She became aware of someone standing behind her, she turned, it was her husband, he smiled and said "My secret is out, you see I have an identical twin brother in every respect. we lead parallel lives ." we cover for each other........I never told you about him because.......

Jay Jay
6th-January-2009, 04:31 PM
Showing her husband sitting on a stallion wearing vivid red ladies underwear ! Her mind whirled, thoughts raced through her mind. .......She became aware of someone standing behind her, she turned, it was her husband, he smiled and said "My secret is out, you see I have an identical twin brother in every respect. we lead parallel lives ." we cover for each other........I never told you about him because.......

We made an oath not to speak about it, should either of us do so it could harm my career as a judge and his as a vicar...........

rubyred
6th-January-2009, 05:05 PM
We made an oath not to speak about it, should either of us do so it could harm my career as a judge and his as a vicar...........
...just think of all the trials he has covered for me and marriages I have conducted for him. He has a tendency to be a bit perverse and red is his favourite colour, anything with red in it, so you see the lacey panties have to be red. Now this news has broken in the tabloids I am not sure what the future holds perhaps.......

Astro
6th-January-2009, 05:16 PM
...his congregation and the clerks in my courtroom may snigger behind our backs - if mine do I'll have them reprimanded. :angry:

We won't lose our positions though, too hand in glove with the Masons.

You'd be surprised what goes on there on Tuesday nights......

Jay Jay
6th-January-2009, 06:32 PM
...his congregation and the clerks in my courtroom may snigger behind our backs - if mine do I'll have them reprimanded. :angry:

We won't lose our positions though, too hand in glove with the Masons.

You'd be surprised what goes on there on Tuesday nights......

....only the other night my masonic friends were discussing lingerie....I had to leave the room...

MarkW
6th-January-2009, 07:06 PM
....only the other night my masonic friends were discussing lingerie....I had to leave the room...

and put on more conventional M&S underwear before it was my turn to "reveal or squeal". It was a close call.

Swinging bee
6th-January-2009, 07:08 PM

Oh, and there is one important thing I have to reveal. He's been dressing as a blonde going to Ceroc classes now for a couple of years and he/she dances at ......

Maxine
6th-January-2009, 09:27 PM
and put on more conventional M&S underwear before it was my turn to "reveal or squeal". It was a close call.

Oh, and there is one important thing I have to reveal. He's been dressing as a blonde going to Ceroc classes now for a couple of years and he/she dances at ......

An undisclosed class, He puts his best red M & S Undies on and his blond wig. I heard a couple of the guys discussing his unusually large slightly hairy hands for such a beautiful woman but they....

Swinging bee
6th-January-2009, 09:44 PM
An undisclosed class, He puts his best red M & S Undies on and his blond wig. I heard a couple of the guys discussing his unusually large slightly hairy hands for such a beautiful woman but they....

Have no idea as to his doubtfull sexual persuation.....Our heroine as taking all this in and was formulating a cunning plan, she.......

Maxine
6th-January-2009, 09:49 PM
Have no idea as to his doubtfull sexual persuation.....Our heroine as taking all this in and was formulating a cunning plan, she.......

She decided to follow him to the secret dance location the next time he went dancing and....

rubyred
6th-January-2009, 09:49 PM

oops missed it but I think this still fits in...
.....just loved the close embrace and lets face it they thought what was good for the burly gauchos would be good enough for them. There was a shortage of women that night at Negracha's, due to some S&M :wink: sale that was going on. So the men held each other close and danced the tango through the night. However just as dawn was breaking........

Maxine
7th-January-2009, 09:40 AM
oops missed it but I think this still fits in...
.....just loved the close embrace and lets face it they thought what was good for the burly gauchos would be good enough for them. There was a shortage of women that night at Negracha's, due to some S&M :wink: sale that was going on. So the men held each other close and danced the tango through the night. However just as dawn was breaking........

One of the guys looked into the beautiful blonds’ face and noticed that for some reason she had a dark shadow of hair all round her face and the once smooth skin was feeling decidedly prickly. Have you got some sort of hormone problem he asked her rather tactlessly, she/he felt his face oh no ……

Astro
7th-January-2009, 12:40 PM
One of the guys looked into the beautiful blonds’ face and noticed that for some reason she had a dark shadow of hair all round her face and the once smooth skin was feeling decidedly prickly. Have you got some sort of hormone problem he asked her rather tactlessly, she/he felt his face oh no ……

.....now everyone would know he wasn't a real blonde.:what:

Swinging bee
7th-January-2009, 01:08 PM
.....now everyone would know he wasn't a real blonde.:what:

From the shadows our heroine was watching the whole the whole drama pan out. She had been studying the faces or the "ladies" and had reached a decision as to just which one was her husbands twin, there were so many questions to be asked. She aproached this person with steely resolve.
The dance ended she placed herself in front of him/her and she.......

Astro
7th-January-2009, 01:21 PM
From the shadows our heroine was watching the whole the whole drama pan out. She had been studying the faces or the "ladies" and had reached a decision as to just which one was her husbands twin, there were so many questions to be asked. She aproached this person with steely resolve.
The dance ended she placed herself in front of him/her and she.......

made him feel a little prick.

She would check the blood samples in her lab, when she got home.

Maxine
7th-January-2009, 02:01 PM
made him feel a little prick.

She would check the blood samples in her lab, when she got home.

She was not surprised that the blood sample showed a genetic match, as he was an identical twin

Swinging bee
7th-January-2009, 03:06 PM
She was not surprised that the blood sample showed a genetic match, as he was an identical twin

There was one thing that kept niggling away at her, it was the mole on her husbands left buttock ! why? oh why? did it sometimes disappear. Was she sleeping with both of them? how could she check her brother in law? Maybe her sister could help.......

Astro
7th-January-2009, 03:38 PM
There was one thing that kept niggling away at her, it was the mole on her husbands left buttock ! why? oh why? did it sometimes disappear. Was she sleeping with both of them? how could she check her brother in law? Maybe her sister could help.......

After all, her sister was a nun.....

Jay Jay
7th-January-2009, 03:46 PM
After all, her sister was a nun.....

...she got in to the 'habit' after getting rid of her old ones :eyebrow:

jeanie
7th-January-2009, 06:37 PM
...she got in to the 'habit' after getting rid of her old ones :eyebrow:

She decided to don her disguise and go see the nun.....

Swinging bee
7th-January-2009, 06:57 PM
She decided to don her disguise and go see the nun.....

The nun's disguise which she'd bought from a fancy dress shop for a recent party came in quite useful. So, she put it on and made her way to the nunnary.
On entering the grounds she walked up a very long winding path to a pair of very heavy oak doors, which she noticed were ajar. She pushed the doors open and entered a very grand foyer with eccesiasticle pictures adorning the walls. Her attention was drawn to one , which in fact was a sign written in ornate gilding. She looked closely & read
"All candles will be out by eight o'clock"
"My God", she thought....what sort of place is this!!!!!.....:devil:

jeanie
7th-January-2009, 07:01 PM
The nun's disguise which she'd bought from a fancy dress shop for a recent party came in quite useful. So, she put it on and made her way to the nunnary.
On entering the grounds she walked up a very long winding path to a pair of very heavy oak doors, which she noticed were ajar. She pushed the doors open and entered a very grand foyer with eccesiasticle pictures adorning the walls. Her attention was drawn to one , which in fact was a sign written in ornate gilding. She looked closely & read
"All candles will be out by eight o'clock"
"My God", she thought....what sort of place is this!!!!!.....:devil:
She heard the chimes starting.... "oh my, it's 8, I have to find her!" As she trotted towards the stairs she saw a a figure in the shadows. "come here my child" came a whisper followed by a hand reaching towards her. Quickly she took the offered hand and *BONG* - the final chime had been rung....

Swinging bee
7th-January-2009, 07:15 PM
She heard the chimes starting.... "oh my, it's 8, I have to find her!" As she trotted towards the stairs she saw a a figure in the shadows. "come here my child" came a whisper followed by a hand reaching towards her. Quickly she took the offered hand and *BONG* - the final chime had been rung....

"Hello"!! She said in a surprised voice to the dark figure....Is that you sis???... It's me... I had to come...I need some advice about....

Maxine
7th-January-2009, 08:20 PM
"Hello"!! She said in a surprised voice to the dark figure....Is that you sis???... It's me... I had to come...I need some advice about....

Yes I need some advice but first answer this question, do all you nuns have your candles in those novelty shapes, brings a whole other meaning to candles out girls. Anyway back to my burning question what should I.....

Jay Jay
7th-January-2009, 08:22 PM

..........'where's the candle?'.....'yes it does :blush:' she answered, 'they are usually rendered useless, hang on I will turn on the light......come on spill all what's on your mind?'

Swinging bee
7th-January-2009, 09:23 PM
..........'where's the candle?'.....'yes it does :blush:' she answered, 'they are usually rendered useless, hang on I will turn on the light......come on spill all what's on your mind?'

She relates the whole story of her husband & his twin and mystery of the mole on the bottom.
To which her sister replied. " You do seem to have a problem, though I knew your husband had an identical twin. He was the reason I became a nun because he.....

Jay Jay
8th-January-2009, 12:11 AM
She relates the whole story of her husband & his twin and mystery of the mole on the bottom.
To which her sister replied. " You do seem to have a problem, though I knew your husband had an identical twin. He was the reason I became a nun because he.....

he drove me mad always talking about himself as we, there always seemed to be three of us in the marriage...as in let us all go to bed now, you have a bath darling and we will be in in a minute....it was very disconcerting

jeanie
8th-January-2009, 12:32 AM
he drove me mad always talking about himself as we, there always seemed to be three of us in the marriage...as in let us all go to bed now, you have a bath darling and we will be in in a minute....it was very disconcerting

"But at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy it... You see why I became a nun, I was enjoying the baths a bit too much"

rubyred
8th-January-2009, 01:10 AM
"But at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy it... You see why I became a nun, I was enjoying the baths a bit too much"
but the cold showers that the Mother superior made us have the next morning following the late candlelight visits of the judge and the vicar were too much for the holy orders of the day, so I decided to.....

Maxine
8th-January-2009, 09:56 AM
but the cold showers that the Mother superior made us have the next morning following the late candlelight visits of the judge and the vicar were too much for the holy orders of the day, so I decided to.....

Speak directly to mother Superior and tell her straight if she wants me to help her with her candles then I will have to be let off the cold showers so she said

Jay Jay
8th-January-2009, 10:23 AM
Speak directly to mother Superior and tell her straight if she wants me to help her with her candles then I will have to be let off the cold showers so she said

..."You have to earn your privileges here my girl", she said "So if you don't want cold showers I will tell you what I want you to do for me......"

Swinging bee
8th-January-2009, 11:00 AM

" Create a story that I preffered the company of ladies. but that got me into trouble with Sister Dyker who......

Jay Jay
8th-January-2009, 12:15 PM
" Create a story that I preffered the company of ladies. but that got me into trouble with Sister Dyker who......

found out I was giving her a bad name and she was hoping to become the first female Pope..........

Maxine
8th-January-2009, 01:14 PM
found out I was giving her a bad name and she was hoping to become the first female Pope..........

But sadly she missed out on her appointment to the post because of her dirty habits. So.....

Swinging bee
8th-January-2009, 01:42 PM
But sadly she missed out on her appointment to the post because of her dirty habits. So.....

It was back to those damned candles:lol:

"So." said our heroine, " do you know for sure if my brother in law has mole on his bum or not? I really need to get this sorted."
" I never saw one, he does however have a small tattoo on the top of his thigh, I think it's a........

Maxine
8th-January-2009, 01:52 PM
It was back to those damned candles:lol:

"So." said our heroine, " do you know for sure if my brother in law has mole on his bum or not? I really need to get this sorted."
" I never saw one, he does however have a small tattoo on the top of his thigh, I think it's a........

I think it’s of a troll; he always had a fascination with them I think it stems from…

Swinging bee
8th-January-2009, 02:36 PM
I think it’s of a troll; he always had a fascination with them I think it stems from…

..his childhood. He was always dressing up and continued to do so in his adult life, which I am no doubt sure you are aware of.

"Well", our heroine said, there's only one way to find out. "I'll just have to get to sleep with my brother in law to find out if he has the mole and that will settle the whole matter." "Actually, on reflection...this could be fun!!!:grin:
I think i'll .....:wink:

Astro
8th-January-2009, 06:25 PM
..his childhood. He was always dressing up and continued to do so in his adult life, which I am no doubt sure you are aware of.

"Well", our heroine said, there's only one way to find out. "I'll just have to get to sleep with my brother in law to find out if he has the mole and that will settle the whole matter." "Actually, on reflection...this could be fun!!!:grin:
I think i'll .....:wink:

....go to church tomorrow morning.
I will secrete myself in the vestry and watch when he changes into his robes.
See if I can spot the mole or clock the troll.

If not I will let myself be seduced on a hassock.

Swinging bee
8th-January-2009, 07:28 PM
....go to church tomorrow morning.
I will secrete myself in the vestry and watch when he changes into his robes.
See if I can spot the mole or clock the troll.

If not I will let myself be seduced on a hassock.

That night she slept fitfully, her mind full of what she was going to do in the morning. She got up early slipping quietly out of bed, she paused momentarily to look at her sleeping husband, seeking the mole she couldn't see it!
Her mind was racing, she picked up her husbands trousers from the chair by his bedside and in the pocket she found........

Maxine
8th-January-2009, 07:55 PM
That night she slept fitfully, her mind full of what she was going to do in the morning. She got up early slipping quietly out of bed, she paused momentarily to look at her sleeping husband, seeking the mole she couldn't see it!
Her mind was racing, she picked up her husbands trousers from the chair by his bedside and in the pocket she found........

All this talk of priests, nuns and vestries made me think this is no place for a Jewish girl, especially one with a penchant for candles (and even more especially novelty ones). So maybe I should.....

jeanie
8th-January-2009, 11:44 PM
All this talk of priests, nuns and vestries made me think this is no place for a Jewish girl, especially one with a penchant for candles (and even more especially novelty ones). So maybe I should.....

Run up to my attic and vent my frustrations and confusion out on the....

Swinging bee
9th-January-2009, 11:08 AM
Run up to my attic and vent my frustrations and confusion out on the....

Letter she had found in the trousers from her husband to his brother by putting it through the shredder ,( it vibrates quite a lot!)
The letter in which he had asked him to...

jeanie
9th-January-2009, 02:30 PM
Letter she had found in the trousers from her husband to his brother by putting it through the shredder ,( it vibrates quite a lot!)
The letter in which he had asked him to...
(:rofl:)
Have his identical left cheek mole removed!!!

Swinging bee
9th-January-2009, 04:01 PM
(:rofl:)
Have his identical left cheek mole removed!!!

Her head was really in a spin now , her mind raced from the implications of it all, heightened by the vibrations of the industrial shredder, she switched it off, it's work done.:naughty:
Now she must get her husband together with his twin and see just who was who !
"A little temptation" she though, " is what I need, I know what turns my husband on and I bet it's the same for his twin!" So she went downstairs pcked up the telephone and.......

Jay Jay
9th-January-2009, 05:27 PM
Her head was really in a spin now , her mind raced from the implications of it all, heightened by the vibrations of the industrial shredder, she switched it off, it's work done.:naughty:
Now she must get her husband together with his twin and see just who was who !
"A little temptation" she though, " is what I need, I know what turns my husband on and I bet it's the same for his twin!" So she went downstairs pcked up the telephone and.......

called her brother in law inviting him to a very discreet lingerie party she was having, she knew he wouldn't be able to resist the chance to have fondle of some pure silk french knickers, in every colour.............

Astro
9th-January-2009, 06:25 PM
called her brother in law inviting him to a very discreet lingerie party she was having, she knew he wouldn't be able to resist the chance to have fondle of some pure silk french knickers, in every colour.............

especially red!

He sounded surprised, saying he had to see a man about a dog collar, but that he would try to arrive before 10pm.

Jay Jay
9th-January-2009, 06:55 PM
especially red!

He sounded surprised, saying he had to see a man about a dog collar, but that he would try to arrive before 10pm...........

10pm came and went 10.15 still no sign..............

Astro
9th-January-2009, 07:02 PM
10pm came and went 10.15 still no sign..............

The Ann Summers rep was wanting to be off....

Jay Jay
9th-January-2009, 07:04 PM
The Ann Summers rep was wanting to be off....

...she was bending over putting all the sex toys on their stands when finally.....

Astro
9th-January-2009, 07:08 PM
...she was bending over putting all the sex toys on their stands when finally.....

the doorbell rang.

Jay Jay
9th-January-2009, 07:13 PM
the doorbell rang.

It was him, he had come with a couple of 'friends' from the convent, who thought in discreet surroundings they would be free to have a look at the goods on display - beats candles :what: (for christmas pressies that is).

Anyway they waited for the nuns to pick their desired items and leave and then they could put the plan in motion.............

jeanie
9th-January-2009, 07:48 PM
It was him, he had come with a couple of 'friends' from the convent, who thought in discreet surroundings they would be free to have a look at the goods on display - beats candles :what: (for christmas pressies that is).

Anyway they waited for the nuns to pick their desired items and leave and then they could put the plan in motion.............

THe nuns left and the rep asked if she could go & 'powder her nose' as she left the room she gave a knowing :wink:. As the door closed he jamp of his seat as quick as you like & grabbed the silky red panties, caressing them while he put them in his pocket. She notice he didn't remove his hand when he sat down. "now down to business" he said.....

Maxine
9th-January-2009, 08:00 PM
THe nuns left and the rep asked if she could go & 'powder her nose' as she left the room she gave a knowing :wink:. As the door closed he jamp of his seat as quick as you like & grabbed the silky red panties, caressing them while he put them in his pocket. She notice he didn't remove his hand when he sat down. "now down to business" he said.....

As he sat there gently fondling the silky smooth panties in his pockets, which he longed to feel against his skin he........,

Jay Jay
9th-January-2009, 08:21 PM
As he sat there gently fondling the silky smooth panties in his pockets, which he longed to feel against his skin he........,

he was saying over and over, 'I must resist, I must resist, I must resist, I resist, I can resist, I can't, I can't resist!'....and in seconds he was standing stark naked with his left foot just about through the leg of the lovely red silk knickers when..............

jeanie
9th-January-2009, 11:17 PM
he was saying over and over, 'I must resist, I must resist, I must resist, I resist, I can resist, I can't, I can't resist!'....and in seconds he was standing stark naked with his left foot just about through the leg of the lovely red silk knickers when..............

The door opened and a hand appeared pushing the door open further....

Jay Jay
10th-January-2009, 02:40 AM
The door opened and a hand appeared pushing the door open further....

She caught him red handed (or red knickered as the case may be) bending over and she got a lovely shot of his butt on camera...all she had to do was have a good look when the photo was developed ... it was an old camera :sad:

jeanie
10th-January-2009, 10:36 AM
She caught him red handed (or red knickered as the case may be) bending over and she got a lovely shot of his butt on camera...all she had to do was have a good look when the photo was developed ... it was an old camera :sad:

But luckily for her she had a friend who had their own dark room. She made her excuse & left. She hoped her friend wouldn't mind her visiting at this ungodly time of hour.

Swinging bee
10th-January-2009, 11:28 AM
But luckily for her she had a friend who had their own dark room. She made her excuse & left. She hoped her friend wouldn't mind her visiting at this ungodly time of hour.

15 minutes later she found herself standing at her friend's front door. It was now 11pm and she contemplated should she ring the bell or not. With her camera in hand she pressed the doorbell...

Maxine
10th-January-2009, 11:36 AM
15 minutes later she found herself standing at her friend's front door. It was now 11pm and she contemplated should she ring the bell or not. With her camera in hand she pressed the doorbell...

The lights were all out and there was no sound coming from the hall, she decided to ring the bell one more time, she listened and thought she could hear a dull scream coming from upstairs so......

jeanie
10th-January-2009, 12:03 PM
The lights were all out and there was no sound coming from the hall, she decided to ring the bell one more time, she listened and thought she could hear a dull scream coming from upstairs so......

She tried the door handle and it turned, pushing the door open she listened for a noise. there is was again - definetly a scream. She ran for the stairs but tripped on the 5th step and dropped her camera. She watched it falll downstairs when...

Maxine
10th-January-2009, 12:10 PM
She tried the door handle and it turned, pushing the door open she listened for a noise. there is was again - definetly a scream. She ran for the stairs but tripped on the 5th step and dropped her camera. She watched it falll downstairs when...

She listened as it click, clacked as it fell, the sound resounding throughout the hall. She looked up and at the top of the stairs stood......

Swinging bee
10th-January-2009, 12:49 PM
She listened as it click, clacked as it fell, the sound resounding throughout the hall. She looked up and at the top of the stairs stood......

Her friend dressed in a full dominatrix outfit.. "Oh " she said " the door was open, so I came in, I'm on an urgent mission can you help me"
Her friend smiled and said.......

jeanie
10th-January-2009, 04:16 PM
Her friend dressed in a full dominatrix outfit.. "Oh " she said " the door was open, so I came in, I'm on an urgent mission can you help me"
Her friend smiled and said.......
I think you should see who's here....

Astro
10th-January-2009, 04:46 PM
I think you should see who's here....

Twas her husband, not in Brazil at all, but ogling her friend's Brazilian.

He put up his hands, saying, "It's not what you think, I am just having my weekly whipping. It goes with my job, I feel so guilty at locking up all those people every week, and must atone."

Swinging bee
10th-January-2009, 06:21 PM
Twas her husband, not in Brazil at all, but ogling her friend's Brazilian.

He put up his hands, saying, "It's not what you think, I am just having my weekly whipping. It goes with my job, I feel so guilty at locking up all those people every week, and must atone."

She gasped and said "But how? when I left home you were getting a cheap thrill from all that silk underwear"...........

Jay Jay
11th-January-2009, 12:27 AM
She gasped and said "But how? when I left home you were getting a cheap thrill from all that silk underwear"...........

'That was my brother', he whispered in shame,..............'Aha....it's all out in the open now' she said, looking down at his state of undress...........'In fact isn't it a bit cold with it dangling like that?'

jeanie
11th-January-2009, 12:50 AM
'That was my brother', he whispered in shame,..............'Aha....it's all out in the open now' she said, looking down at his state of undress...........'In fact isn't it a bit cold with it dangling like that?'

He looked down to see what she meant... "oh" he said, "this is embarrasing, that's not what you think it is"

Swinging bee
11th-January-2009, 11:25 AM
He looked down to see what she meant... "oh" he said, "this is embarrasing, that's not what you think it is"

She looked disbelievingly at him and she said " well it looks like something I am no stranger to !"
With that he reached down and lifted up his 'appendage' and from where she was standing in the dim light ..it appeared to come right away fom his body! Shock horror!
He held it in the air and said " This is my talisman, I am a founder member of the.....

Maxine
11th-January-2009, 12:22 PM
She looked disbelievingly at him and she said " well it looks like something I am no stranger to !"
With that he reached down and lifted up his 'appendage' and from where she was standing in the dim light ..it appeared to come right away fom his body! Shock horror!
He held it in the air and said " This is my talisman, I am a founder member of the.....

Well I can’t actually tell you what I am a member of because it is so secret but believe me I would if I was able because we never have secrets, well except for....

Swinging bee
11th-January-2009, 12:59 PM
Well I can’t actually tell you what I am a member of because it is so secret but believe me I would if I was able because we never have secrets, well except for....

She interrupted him and said " I don't want to know, I think I have had enough of all this" She turned round, sped off, with the intention of going home to pack her suitcase. Her mind was full of all that had gone on, her life had been turned upside down, how could she trust anyone again.....but then; the little dalliance she had with the dance teacher:devil: popped into her head, "maybe " she thought......" I could....."

Astro
11th-January-2009, 03:56 PM

...my visits here.

Her friend looking on, exclaimed "You don't want want to know. I'm making pots of money from the Court Circuit Judges.

Also I get a fair few of those from the religious orders paying for a bit of flagation. They get painful arms trying to flagate themselves.":whip::whip:

Jay Jay
11th-January-2009, 04:07 PM

...the fact that it is so secret even we don't really know what it's about:confused: but it does have something to do with ...........

Swinging bee
12th-January-2009, 10:56 AM
...the fact that it is so secret even we don't really know what it's about:confused: but it does have something to do with ...........

"National security, you see. I have heard on the grapevine someone high up is attending a house of ill repute to indulge in a little S&M I think it is.......

Swinging bee
12th-January-2009, 02:12 PM
"National security, you see. I have heard on the grapevine someone high up is attending a house of ill repute to indulge in a little S&M I think it is.......

"Guesswork", .... "You will never know" she said to her husband, " Anyway why didn't you tell me you are into that sort of thing, there's something I have to tell you"!

Jay Jay
12th-January-2009, 02:32 PM
"Guesswork", .... "You will never know" she said to her husband, " Anyway why didn't you tell me you are into that sort of thing, there's something I have to tell you"!

...'"I have often had fantasies about indulging in a little S&M myself"..."Perhaps we could practise a little ourselves...but please be gentle with me....to begin with".....

Swinging bee
12th-January-2009, 03:59 PM
...'"I have often had fantasies about indulging in a little S&M myself"..."Perhaps we could practise a little ourselves...but please be gentle with me....to begin with".....

"Some satin ropes to tie me up with and a small spatula to warm my cheeks just enought to get me in the mood, then it will be your turn, I will".......(

rubyred
13th-January-2009, 12:55 AM
"Some satin ropes to tie me up with and a small spatula to warm my cheeks just enought to get me in the mood, then it will be your turn, I will".......(
make you a nice omlette my dear'', he said with the offending spatula dangling from his hand in the air, she turned around to see her sister with the photograph in her hand of the buttock in her hand. She noticed that the look on her face said 'bar steward' and ' dirty rotton swine''. She took the cue and left the room leaving the couple on their own to talk, but she heard shouts and scream instead and as the spatula caming flying through the open door way she saw her sister.........

Jay Jay
13th-January-2009, 01:01 PM
make you a nice omlette my dear'', he said with the offending spatula dangling from his hand in the air, she turned around to see her sister with the photograph in her hand of the buttock in her hand. She noticed that the look on her face said 'bar steward' and ' dirty rotton swine''. She took the cue and left the room leaving the couple on their own to talk, but she heard shouts and scream instead and as the spatula caming flying through the open door way she saw her sister.........

.....straddle him on the floor and about to strangle him with the red satin french knickers he was about to put on earlier......

Swinging bee
13th-January-2009, 01:23 PM
.....straddle him on the floor and about to strangle him with the red satin french knickers he was about to put on earlier......

Quick as a flash she went to the writhing couple, grabbed her sister and pulled her off. "Whoopee " he said " At last the threesome I always wanted."

"Oh no you don't "said his wife . Between us we are going to teach you a lesson", And with that she.......

jeanie
13th-January-2009, 02:11 PM
Quick as a flash she went to the writhing couple, grabbed her sister and pulled her off. "Whoopee " he said " At last the threesome I always wanted."

"Oh no you don't "said his wife . Between us we are going to teach you a lesson", And with that she.......

got her black catsuit on complete with gimp mask and ignoring the spatula she strod over to the chinese dresser with it's secret drawer.....

Jay Jay
13th-January-2009, 02:32 PM
got her black catsuit on complete with gimp mask and ignoring the spatula she strod over to the chinese dresser with it's secret drawer.....

......and pulled out THE SECRET BLACK FILE...........

jeanie
13th-January-2009, 05:09 PM
......and pulled out THE SECRET BLACK FILE...........

Watching his face crumple, she advanced towards him flicking through the pages, licking her thumb ever so seductively each time she stopped to look at 'certain' pages.....

Jay Jay
13th-January-2009, 05:13 PM
Watching his face crumple, she advanced towards him flicking through the pages, licking her thumb ever so seductively each time she stopped to look at 'certain' pages.....

........"No please not THE FILE".........."I beg of you" he fell to the floor, "Not that...I'll do whatever you want", he grovelled............

jeanie
13th-January-2009, 05:22 PM
........"No please not THE FILE".........."I beg of you" he fell to the floor, "Not that...I'll do whatever you want", he grovelled............

"Really?" she says... "In that case bend over with your red silk knickers on...."

Jay Jay
13th-January-2009, 06:28 PM
"Really?" she says... "In that case bend over with your red silk knickers on...."

......."Over hear my feet...you nasty naughty man".........

Swinging bee
13th-January-2009, 08:37 PM
......."Over hear my feet...you nasty naughty man".........

He cowered even lower and grovelled prostrate at her feet. With that she opened the book, from a secret hollowed out compartment she took out.....

Maxine
13th-January-2009, 09:56 PM
He cowered even lower and grovelled prostrate at her feet. With that she opened the book, from a secret hollowed out compartment she took out.....

A shiny silver key , I wonder what little secret this unlocks she thought as she turned to him and asked What is this.........

Jay Jay
13th-January-2009, 11:45 PM
A shiny silver key , I wonder what little secret this unlocks she thought as she turned to him and asked What is this.........

.....somewhere in the depths of North London, sat a woman with a chastity belt on, which she had worn for the last 8 years, little did she know that help was finally coming her way..............

rubyred
14th-January-2009, 02:58 AM
.....somewhere in the depths of North London, sat a woman with a chastity belt on, which she had worn for the last 8 years, little did she know that help was finally coming her way..............
She continued leafing through the little black book, and stopped at the page which said 'Chastity on Tuesdays', he looked at her fearing that his secret will be out, the red knickers, the grovelling for scraps at her feet, he promised her everything, but still she remained silent and then with perfect ease she dialed the number which was written in red ink in the book. At the other end of the phone was a woman's voice, she sounded excited but when.......

Swinging bee
14th-January-2009, 01:26 PM
She continued leafing through the little black book, and stopped at the page which said 'Chastity on Tuesdays', he looked at her fearing that his secret will be out, the red knickers, the grovelling for scraps at her feet, he promised her everything, but still she remained silent and then with perfect ease she dialed the number which was written in red ink in the book. At the other end of the phone was a woman's voice, she sounded excited but when.......

She discovered that the keep of the key had been unmasked her tune turned to one of anger, her little game was up, she no longer had control of......

Jay Jay
14th-January-2009, 02:48 PM
She discovered that the keep of the key had been unmasked her tune turned to one of anger, her little game was up, she no longer had control of......

....of this secret lover that turned up every Tuesday to unlock her belt and make passionate love to her. She never knew who he was, or where he came from, he was always masked and in disguise, she didn't want to know anything about him....the intrigue would be gone...it wouldn't be the same......

Swinging bee
14th-January-2009, 04:05 PM
....of this secret lover that turned up every Tuesday to unlock her belt and make passionate love to her. She never knew who he was, or where he came from, he was always masked and in disguise, she didn't want to know anything about him....the intrigue would be gone...it wouldn't be the same......

Whilst listening to the mystery womans story our heroine was formulating a cunning plan, maybe, just maybe, she could .......

Jay Jay
14th-January-2009, 04:18 PM
Whilst listening to the mystery womans story our heroine was formulating a cunning plan, maybe, just maybe, she could .......

.........could have a chance to live out one of her all time favourite fantasies....

jeanie
14th-January-2009, 04:59 PM
.........could have a chance to live out one of her all time favourite fantasies....

She demanded to know where the chastity belt had been purchased..... He wouldn't help at first, denied all knowledge. Dut she mentioned the press getting hold of this sensational story & he quickly changed his mind....

Swinging bee
15th-January-2009, 01:11 PM
She demanded to know where the chastity belt had been purchased..... He wouldn't help at first, denied all knowledge. Dut she mentioned the press getting hold of this sensational story & he quickly changed his mind....

And said."Ok you win , the chastity belt I bought on E Bay, from a dealer called 'Straps, Dongs and Buckles'. It wasn't very expensive."
Sensing that she had him over a barrell, his mind went on overdrive as to how he could please, or in actual fact ;pleasure her:whistle:. He had always had an idea that there was a slim chance she might be in for something a kinky but had kept those needs and wants outside of his marriage not wanting to spoil things! "If only I had known" he mused. With that, he said "Well my darling wife just what had you in mind, I have a considerably repertoire, it's time we got to know each other all over again." She said......

Jay Jay
15th-January-2009, 02:51 PM
And said."Ok you win , the chastity belt I bought on E Bay, from a dealer called 'Straps, Dongs and Buckles'. It wasn't very expensive."
Sensing that she had him over a barrell, his mind went on overdrive as to how he could please, or in actual fact ;pleasure her:whistle:. He had always had an idea that there was a slim chance she might be in for something a kinky but had kept those needs and wants outside of his marriage not wanting to spoil things! "If only I had known" he mused. With that, he said "Well my darling wife just what had you in mind, I have a considerably repertoire, it's time we got to know each other all over again." She said......

..........."Okay, first and foremost....we need to get the setting and the mood right, so let's sit down and discuss our innermost thoughts, this is going to be sooooo good, we must get it right".........

rubyred
15th-January-2009, 08:04 PM
..........."Okay, first and foremost....we need to get the setting and the mood right, so let's sit down and discuss our innermost thoughts, this is going to be sooooo good, we must get it right".........
as they sat and poured their hearts and fantasies out to each other he could feel a passion arising within him, his loins were aching for the one true love of his life and he felt reborn. He caught her soft breath on his cheek, and felt the soft warm skin that cuddled up beside him, it was so good for everything to be out in the open, but then thoughts went to Tuesdays and he felt .........

Jay Jay
16th-January-2009, 01:08 AM
as they sat and poured their hearts and fantasies out to each other he could feel a passion arising within him, his loins were aching for the one true love of his life and he felt reborn. He caught her soft breath on his cheek, and felt the soft warm skin that cuddled up beside him, it was so good for everything to be out in the open, but then thoughts went to Tuesdays and he felt .........

that that would have to stop....he was going to give the key over to his brother to do with as he felt necessary....he was going to settle down with his rekindled love, but how was he going to tell her that from now on she was going to have to...........

Maxine
16th-January-2009, 10:01 AM
that that would have to stop....he was going to give the key over to his brother to do with as he felt necessary....he was going to settle down with his rekindled love, but how was he going to tell her that from now on she was going to have to...........

Rethink their way of life. He had decided to give up all his worldly goods and change his life he wanted her to come with him and live on his pig farm in Wales and help him raise the pigs and …..

Jay Jay
16th-January-2009, 12:46 PM
Rethink their way of life. He had decided to give up all his worldly goods and change his life he wanted her to come with him and live on his pig farm in Wales and help him raise the pigs and …..

...the thought of her in those sexy green wellies, knee deep in mud just blew him away....he could smell it now..........

Maxine
16th-January-2009, 02:12 PM
...the thought of her in those sexy green wellies, knee deep in mud just blew him away....he could smell it now..........

and nothing turned him on more than the smell of pig swill, he would let her know later but was a little concerned how she might react. So later that day….

Swinging bee
16th-January-2009, 03:35 PM
and nothing turned him on more than the smell of pig swill, he would let her know later but was a little concerned how she might react. So later that day….

he decided to start the ball rolling with a visit to the E bay website where he had visited many times, with a view to buying for his wife those oh so sexy.......

jeanie
16th-January-2009, 04:19 PM
he decided to start the ball rolling with a visit to the E bay website where he had visited many times, with a view to buying for his wife those oh so sexy.......

green wellies.... perhaps the ones with the eyes painted on so when they were going for it in the pig pen, it would look somebody was watching them (besides the pigs). He was getting excited, he started to move his hands towards his secret pair of red knickers which were stapled under the desk.....

Jay Jay
16th-January-2009, 07:12 PM
green wellies.... perhaps the ones with the eyes painted on so when they were going for it in the pig pen, it would look somebody was watching them (besides the pigs). He was getting excited, he started to move his hands towards his secret pair of red knickers which were stapled under the desk.....

...whilst he was having a fondle of the said knickers he started searching the web about farming in Wales because if they were serious about doing this the perfect place to settle down was utmost importance...and then he saw it....

jeanie
17th-January-2009, 10:54 AM
...whilst he was having a fondle of the said knickers he started searching the web about farming in Wales because if they were serious about doing this the perfect place to settle down was utmost importance...and then he saw it....

The perfect cottage with stables & a field big enough for pigs.. he got excited & shouted out...

Swinging bee
17th-January-2009, 11:16 AM
The perfect cottage with stables & a field big enough for pigs.. he got excited & shouted out...

"Eureaka! I have found it! a little bit of heaven. Not only is there an existing pig farm but there are some sheep as well." He had always had a curiosity about those Welsh sheep farmers and their oversized wellies. " Another string to my bow " he thought .
" My darling wife" he said " I think our prayers have been answered. " She gave him an old fashioned look and she said.....

jeanie
17th-January-2009, 11:22 AM
"Eureaka! I have found it! a little bit of heaven. Not only is there an existing pig farm but there are some sheep as well." He had always had a curiosity about those Welsh sheep farmers and their oversized wellies. " Another string to my bow " he thought .
" My darling wife" he said " I think our prayers have been answered. " She gave him an old fashioned look and she said.....

"Would you like some tea?"

Jay Jay
17th-January-2009, 12:19 PM
"Would you like some tea?"

"Would you like a tart with it?".............

jeanie
17th-January-2009, 12:27 PM
"Would you like a tart with it?".............

'I'd prefer a strawberry one please'

Jay Jay
17th-January-2009, 12:34 PM
'I'd prefer a strawberry one please'

Life seemed to be becoming very normal, serviing tea and tarts, thinking of buying a new property, it still seemed a bit strange that he was still sitting in red knickers and she in her black catsuit and gimp mask :what:

jeanie
17th-January-2009, 12:49 PM
Life seemed to be becoming very normal, serviing tea and tarts, thinking of buying a new property, it still seemed a bit strange that he was still sitting in red knickers and she in her black catsuit and gimp mask :what:
'All the more easy to wipe clean my dear' he said

Swinging bee
17th-January-2009, 03:27 PM
'All the more easy to wipe clean my dear' he said

She grunted a short reply, because she was engrossed in a fetish book she had found in his bedside cabinet, It was filling her head with very impure thoughts indeed, such as....

Jay Jay
17th-January-2009, 03:29 PM
She grunted a short reply, because she was engrossed in a fetish book she had found in his bedside cabinet, It was filling her head with very impure thoughts indeed, such as....

........having sex with a tree........is that really possible :confused:? Well plenty of scope for that one on a pig farm in Wales. So that is number one on the list.....

Swinging bee
17th-January-2009, 04:35 PM
........having sex with a tree........is that really possible :confused:? Well plenty of scope for that one on a pig farm in Wales. So that is number one on the list.....
"
"That will add new meaning to the phrase; 'I love Yew' , she mused....

Jay Jay
17th-January-2009, 05:53 PM
"
"That will add new meaning to the phrase; 'I love Yew' , she mused....

Let's hope it doesn't leave her feeling like a 'Weeping Willow' though........and then there is number two for the list sex 'al fresco', nothing wrong with that she thought might be a bit chilly will have to make it quite vigorous...

Swinging bee
17th-January-2009, 07:01 PM
Let's hope it doesn't leave her feeling like a 'Weeping Willow' though........and then there is number two for the list sex 'al fresco', nothing wrong with that she thought might be a bit chilly will have to make it quite vigorous...

"But if it's too cold he won't be able to rise to the occasion",:doh: she thought, "maybe the barn will be a more appropriate, but then there might be distractions, all those pigs and sheep ! Oh bother, why am I jealous of animals? They are no threat really, or are they?. I will have to..........

rubyred
18th-January-2009, 04:25 AM
"But if it's too cold he won't be able to rise to the occasion",:doh: she thought, "maybe the barn will be a more appropriate, but then there might be distractions, all those pigs and sheep ! Oh bother, why am I jealous of animals? They are no threat really, or are they?. I will have to..........
do it up against the weeping willow instead, stand firm, hold on tight and hope the cold doesn't affect matters, :sick:she then realised..............

Jay Jay
18th-January-2009, 01:41 PM
do it up against the weeping willow instead, stand firm, hold on tight and hope the cold doesn't affect matters, :sick:she then realised..............

...that if the animals were watching, that covered number three on the list, exhibitionism, so that killed two birds with one stone :grin:

Swinging bee
18th-January-2009, 01:57 PM
...that if the animals were watching, that covered number three on the list, exhibitionism, so that killed two birds with one stone :grin:

The more she read the more her mind raced, then the spell was shattered as her husband said " Ive got something for you" she turned round and saw.....

Jay Jay
19th-January-2009, 01:19 AM

.............he was standing with a big grin holding a ...........

Swinging bee
19th-January-2009, 10:43 AM
.............he was standing with a big grin holding a ...........

A big box with the word 'Tools' on it, he put his hand inside and said "How do like this?" and pulled out........:whistle:

Jay Jay
19th-January-2009, 11:17 AM
A big box with the word 'Tools' on it, he put his hand inside and said "How do like this?" and pulled out........:whistle:

...........see had never seen such a big one...'Gosh, you could do damage with that!' she said....

Swinging bee
19th-January-2009, 01:04 PM
...........see had never seen such a big one...'Gosh, you could do damage with that!' she said....

"Yes," he said as he walked towards her with an evil grin on his face, "This is the best one I haver ever come accross, I just had to have it in my collection, would you like to see it in action ?"
With that he ........

Jay Jay
19th-January-2009, 01:55 PM
"Yes," he said as he walked towards her with an evil grin on his face, "This is the best one I haver ever come accross, I just had to have it in my collection, would you like to see it in action ?"
With that he ........

...he amazed her with his technique, he was so good at this, obviously very skilled. She hadn't quite realised how adaptable it could be........

Swinging bee
19th-January-2009, 02:32 PM
...he amazed her with his technique, he was so good at this, obviously very skilled. She hadn't quite realised how adaptable it could be........

With all those good, good ,good vibrations, classic tune:lol:

Jay Jay
19th-January-2009, 06:59 PM
With all those good, good ,good vibrations, classic tune:lol:

...it definitely gave her the sweetest feeling(another good tune) :D, it just came so naturally to him...

Swinging bee
19th-January-2009, 08:29 PM
...it definitely gave her the sweetest feeling(another good tune) :D, it just came so naturally to him...

Then suddenly, a catastrophic power failure returned her to a state of full awareness, what a time to have a ' Non Duracell ' moment !
She said to her husband who had a guilty look on his face.." What else have you got to surprise me with?"
" Aha I have just the thing......."

Jay Jay
20th-January-2009, 02:21 AM
Then suddenly, a catastrophic power failure returned her to a state of full awareness, what a time to have a ' Non Duracell ' moment !
She said to her husband who had a guilty look on his face.." What else have you got to surprise me with?"
" Aha I have just the thing......."

....a candle is what we need first and foremost....I kept it from the convent...

Swinging bee
20th-January-2009, 11:27 AM
....a candle is what we need first and foremost....I kept it from the convent...

"Oh no you don't," she said, "What I want ,is the real thing ! and I want it NOW"
"That might be a bit of a problem" he replied. " You see I have run out of Viagra and........."

Jay Jay
20th-January-2009, 02:36 PM
"Oh no you don't," she said, "What I want ,is the real thing ! and I want it NOW"
"That might be a bit of a problem" he replied. " You see I have run out of Viagra and........."

...well lucky I have my own supply......how long does it take to take effect?

Swinging bee
20th-January-2009, 04:39 PM
...well lucky I have my own supply......how long does it take to take effect?

"Not too long, I'm sure I could find something to keep me going!" :wink: She went to a drawer and took out some viagra, handed them to him and said " Take plenty of water ,I don't want you to get it stuck in your throat or you will end up with a stiff neck."....:tears:
So he took the pill and whilst waiting she kept her "motor running" by.........

rubyred
21st-January-2009, 01:31 AM
"Not too long, I'm sure I could find something to keep me going!" :wink: She went to a drawer and took out some viagra, handed them to him and said " Take plenty of water ,I don't want you to get it stuck in your throat or you will end up with a stiff neck."....:tears:
So he took the pill and whilst waiting she kept her "motor running" by.........

...getting on the high way, looking for adventure and whatever came her way, she said 'hey baby anything can happen', as she took the world in a love embrace, she filled all her guns at once and floated off into space, she was a true natures child, who was just born to be wild but when she heard heavy metal thunder.....

Swinging bee
21st-January-2009, 02:52 PM
...getting on the high way, looking for adventure and whatever came her way, she said 'hey baby anything can happen', as she took the world in a love embrace, she filled all her guns at once and floated off into space, she was a true natures child, who was just born to be wild but when she heard heavy metal thunder.....

With a start, she opened her eyes to see someone in a crotchless suit of armour walking towards her, her eyes dropped to below the waist and "Oh my god, look at the size of that" she mused..
This was new territory for her indeed, she remained transfixed at the sight of......

Jay Jay
21st-January-2009, 02:56 PM
With a start, she opened her eyes to see someone in a crotchless suit of armour walking towards her, her eyes dropped to below the waist and "Oh my god, look at the size of that" she mused..
This was new territory for her indeed, she remained transfixed at the sight of......

....how big his gauntlet was..........he must have very big hands....

Swinging bee
21st-January-2009, 03:44 PM
....how big his gauntlet was..........he must have very big hands....

He did indeed have a big digit, he got it through all that training at the tiddlywinks club many years ago. The truth is, the "Winking tiddlers" as they were known was just a front. In reality it was an exclusive club for those people of doubtful sexual persuasion to get together and dress up in all manner of garb and live out their fantasies.
As he strode towards her he threw down his gaunlet and said ," let's see if you can......."

Jay Jay
21st-January-2009, 08:17 PM
He did indeed have a big digit, he got it through all that training at the tiddlywinks club many years ago. The truth is, the "Winking tiddlers" as they were known was just a front. In reality it was an exclusive club for those people of doubtful sexual persuasion to get together and dress up in all manner of garb and live out their fantasies.
As he strode towards her he threw down his gaunlet and said ," let's see if you can......."

...pick it up for me, I sort of dropped it and can't really bend down in the armour....but that was just a ruse :whistle:

Swinging bee
22nd-January-2009, 12:55 PM
...pick it up for me, I sort of dropped it and can't really bend down in the armour....but that was just a ruse :whistle:

She knew exactly what he meant:wink: but could she stand the heady mixture of cold steel and hot bodily parts on her........:devil:

Maxine
22nd-January-2009, 02:13 PM
She knew exactly what he meant:wink: but could she stand the heady mixture of cold steel and hot bodily parts on her........:devil:

Reminded her of her days when she was a member of Sealed Knot and would go to those exciting sexy battle re-enactments but what really excited her were the after battle parties where ….

Jay Jay
22nd-January-2009, 04:31 PM
Reminded her of her days when she was a member of Sealed Knot and would go to those exciting sexy battle re-enactments but what really excited her were the after battle parties where ….

..everyone compared the size of their gauntlets and helmets.........

Swinging bee
23rd-January-2009, 12:54 PM
..everyone compared the size of their gauntlets and helmets.........

Then the unexpected!, Fifi, the french maid entered the room with her little box of cleaning stuffs , polishes and a big feather duster. She stopped momentarily as she approached the bizarre scene, and then she said.....

Jay Jay
23rd-January-2009, 03:18 PM
Then the unexpected!, Fifi, the french maid entered the room with her little box of cleaning stuffs , polishes and a big feather duster. She stopped momentarily as she approached the bizarre scene, and then she said.....

She could see they were a bit rusty so she gave them all a good oiling...

rubyred
24th-January-2009, 03:37 AM
She could see they were a bit rusty so she gave them all a good oiling...
''hello hello''said Fifi ''w I have added the oil I don't want to see any more cranky moves''ust then the French policeman said in his strong and heavy French accent ''I am just pacing through'' but wondered if she would keep dancing with him after that little fracas before, he turned around and saw the.......

Swinging bee
24th-January-2009, 02:12 PM
''hello hello''said Fifi ''w I have added the oil I don't want to see any more cranky moves''ust then the French policeman said in his strong and heavy French accent ''I am just pacing through'' but wondered if she would keep dancing with him after that little fracas before, he turned around and saw the.......

The armour was coming off, the oil having done it's job, there was much writhing , pulling , cursing and finally the last piece came off witha clang.
It was the then that the red silk ladies underware he was wearing was exposed for all to see!
"Well" he said, "can we continue?" "No", his wife said ,I have gone off the boil. I'm going out for a dance to work off my frustrations" and with that she....

Jay Jay
24th-January-2009, 04:41 PM
The armour was coming off, the oil having done it's job, there was much writhing , pulling , cursing and finally the last piece came off witha clang.
It was the then that the red silk ladies underware he was wearing was exposed for all to see!
"Well" he said, "can we continue?" "No", his wife said ,I have gone off the boil. I'm going out for a dance to work off my frustrations" and with that she....

she went straight to Camber where there was a weekender going on.........

Swinging bee
25th-January-2009, 11:27 AM
she went straight to Camber where there was a weekender going on.........

On the jouney she felt great excitement and was full of expectations for the coming weekend .
On her arrival at the booking in desk she saw several of her friends in the queue from the forum, but she was a little puzzled as to the somewhat racey and even ,a little kinky, garb they were wearing! "Oh my goodness," she thought. " have I got the right weekend? just what sort of event is this?" With that ,she turned round and saw......? She thought "what is she doing here?"

Jay Jay
25th-January-2009, 02:49 PM
On the jouney she felt great excitement and was full of expectations for the coming weekend .
On her arrival at the booking in desk she saw several of her friends in the queue from the forum, but she was a little puzzled as to the somewhat racey and even ,a little kinky, garb they were wearing! "Oh my goodness," she thought. " have I got the right weekend? just what sort of event is this?" With that ,she turned round and saw......? She thought "what is she doing here?"

Her sister in law was there in full kinky regalia............it was not a 'Ceroc' weekender is was a 'Cecoc' one a new form of dancing...........

Astro
25th-January-2009, 04:29 PM
Her sister in law was there in full kinky regalia............it was not a 'Ceroc' weekender is was a 'Cecoc' one a new form of dancing...........

...called The Conga. The thing about this dance, explained a fellow forumite, is that you need to all be the same height in your paticular conga. Plus the women need to wear.....

Swinging bee
25th-January-2009, 05:42 PM
...called The Conga. The thing about this dance, explained a fellow forumite, is that you need to all be the same height in your paticular conga. Plus the women need to wear.....

Their cheeks on show, because in part of the dance a lot of thigh and bottom slapping takes place, ( as in the Swiss dance, you know leather pants and all that...) Culminating in a free for all where anything can happen and often does! Incidentaly, the male dancers are sometimes known as the 'Dongas', can't imagine why!.
So you get my drift, a SPANKING time for all!
Back to our heroine....She collected her chalet keys and located it , she put the key in the door, opened it and peered inside ,she saw......

Jay Jay
26th-January-2009, 12:35 PM
Their cheeks on show, because in part of the dance a lot of thigh and bottom slapping takes place, ( as in the Swiss dance, you know leather pants and all that...) Culminating in a free for all where anything can happen and often does! Incidentaly, the male dancers are sometimes known as the 'Dongas', can't imagine why!.
So you get my drift, a SPANKING time for all!
Back to our heroine....She collected her chalet keys and located it , she put the key in the door, opened it and peered inside ,she saw......

the luxurious chalet that Camber had to offer, lots of expected damp on the windows, lovely hard lumpy beds and an outfit laid out for her on the counter, I can't wear that she thought..............

Swinging bee
26th-January-2009, 01:27 PM
the luxurious chalet that Camber had to offer, lots of expected damp on the windows, lovely hard lumpy beds and an outfit laid out for her on the counter, I can't wear that she thought..............

She picked up the bright red latex cat suit , held it up against herself in the mirror and wondered how the hell you got into it. "Must need some sort of lubrication" she mused.
Just then ,she heard a familiar voice out side at the next chalet. " Oh wow" she thought " He's here ," I bet he could help me in to this," (Secretly she would rather he was helping her out of it)
She opened the door, popped her head outside and said to.....

Astro
26th-January-2009, 04:21 PM
She picked up the bright red latex cat suit , held it up against herself in the mirror and wondered how the hell you got into it. "Must need some sort of lubrication" she mused.
Just then ,she heard a familiar voice out side at the next chalet. " Oh wow" she thought " He's here ," I bet he could help me in to this," (Secretly she would rather he was helping her out of it)
She opened the door, popped her head outside and said to.....

...Jamie Oliver, "Oi mate, got any olive oil? He took one look at her and.......

Swinging bee
26th-January-2009, 04:46 PM
...Jamie Oliver, "Oi mate, got any olive oil? He took one look at her and.......

said " No, not on me at the moment, I have got some pork dripping tho'! " What do you want it for?" She blushed and said " I would like to get into this latex cat suit,"
"Oh ,I don't think I can help you then, wait a minute, I have an idea, I will....."

Jay Jay
27th-January-2009, 02:25 AM
said " No, not on me at the moment, I have got some pork dripping tho'! " What do you want it for?" She blushed and said " I would like to get into this latex cat suit,"
"Oh ,I don't think I can help you then, wait a minute, I have an idea, I will....."

just spray you with this creamy sauce I have made, it's very buttery with a little bit of thyme, very tasty and actually if you stuff some chicken fillets in it with you, whilst you dance it will heat up and cook and then when you get back you can have your dinner cooked and ready, cracking idea.............

Swinging bee
27th-January-2009, 12:27 PM
just spray you with this creamy sauce I have made, it's very buttery with a little bit of thyme, very tasty and actually if you stuff some chicken fillets in it with you, whilst you dance it will heat up and cook and then when you get back you can have your dinner cooked and ready, cracking idea.............

" Not sure about that, might make someone want to eat me!:wink:...but hey, on second thoughts, give me the cream and......

Jay Jay
27th-January-2009, 02:12 PM
" Not sure about that, might make someone want to eat me!:wink:...but hey, on second thoughts, give me the cream and......

whilst smothering herself in the mixture she thought someone is going to eat well tonight..............there is more than enough to keep anyone sated :wink:

Swinging bee
27th-January-2009, 04:36 PM
whilst smothering herself in the mixture she thought someone is going to eat well tonight..............there is more than enough to keep anyone sated :wink:

So, after a good deal of heaving and stretching she did finally manage to get into the cat suit. Once on ,the mixture oozed out under the pressure, coming from round the ankles the cuffs and most disturbing off all, between her ample bosom in the, oh so low, neckline....(Do you get the picture?)
Oh my! she thought . I will have to..........:confused:

Jay Jay
27th-January-2009, 05:15 PM
So, after a good deal of heaving and stretching she did finally manage to get into the cat suit. Once on ,the mixture oozed out under the pressure, coming from round the ankles the cuffs and most disturbing off all, between her ample bosom in the, oh so low, neckline....(Do you get the picture?)
Oh my! she thought . I will have to..........:confused:

...stay in the blues room tonight....it is very squelchy in this suit and it makes a bit of noise when I move...........

Swinging bee
28th-January-2009, 12:48 PM
...stay in the blues room tonight....it is very squelchy in this suit and it makes a bit of noise when I move...........

I guess now we want suitable tracks to dance to, such as ..."Stuck on you,"
"Splish splash "( Bobby Darin) etc etc....

Astro
28th-January-2009, 01:45 PM
I guess now we want suitable tracks to dance to, such as ..."Stuck on you,"
"Splish splash "( Bobby Darin) etc etc....

and the Funky Chicken.

Gosh she thought, Jamie Oliver might be doing wonders training Pontin's chefs to cook, but you'd think he's have some decent oil.

Time for a quick shower. Maybe try talc, the great standby. She was squelshing back to her chalet when.....

Jay Jay
28th-January-2009, 03:28 PM
and the Funky Chicken.

Gosh she thought, Jamie Oliver might be doing wonders training Pontin's chefs to cook, but you'd think he's have some decent oil.

Time for a quick shower. Maybe try talc, the great standby. She was squelshing back to her chalet when.....

she noticed the trail she was leaving behind her from the sauce escaping from her air holes :sick: and she could hear noises from the bushes...I hope it's not rats she thought..........

Swinging bee
28th-January-2009, 04:15 PM
she noticed the trail she was leaving behind her from the sauce escaping from her air holes :sick: and she could hear noises from the bushes...I hope it's not rats she thought..........

Suddenly a figure appeared before her , the figure was dressed in a silver lurex romper suit. She peered hard through the gloom, close inspection revealed a considerable "lunch box", so it was male. He spoke to her saying " "Hello my sweet, fancy seeing you here, god you look ravishing!, whats that smell?
She was all too familiar with that voice, she had shared many a moment with him in a little pillow talk. it was.........

Swinging bee
29th-January-2009, 03:08 PM
Suddenly a figure appeared before her , the figure was dressed in a silver lurex romper suit. She peered hard through the gloom, close inspection revealed a considerable "lunch box", so it was male. He spoke to her saying " "Hello my sweet, fancy seeing you here, god you look ravishing!, whats that smell?
She was all too familiar with that voice, she had shared many a moment with him in a little pillow talk. it was.........

Many a year since she had seen him, in fact he had been the love of her life before the trouble! she said "what are you doing here".........

Jay Jay
29th-January-2009, 03:22 PM
Many a year since she had seen him, in fact he had been the love of her life before the trouble! she said "what are you doing here".........

"I knew you would be here, I came for that reason", he replied. "Fancy some chicken? I have some being kept warm", she asked....

Swinging bee
29th-January-2009, 04:43 PM
"I knew you would be here, I came for that reason", he replied. "Fancy some chicken? I have some being kept warm", she asked....
"
With that, she put a warm fillet in his hand, and said "Feel, the quality of this, if you like it ,I have another". He replied......

Jay Jay
30th-January-2009, 02:54 AM
"
With that, she put a warm fillet in his hand, and said "Feel, the quality of this, if you like it ,I have another". He replied......

'My goodness', he said 'You don't get many of those to a pound, I'm impressed...and so tender too'....

Swinging bee
30th-January-2009, 11:16 AM
'My goodness', he said 'You don't get many of those to a pound, I'm impressed...and so tender too'....

Yes I remember how you alwaye liked a fillet in your hand, don't just stand there holding it or it will get too cold. Suggest you get on with eating it...and when you've done I have a hedgehog that has been simmering.......

Jay Jay
30th-January-2009, 04:48 PM
Yes I remember how you alwaye liked a fillet in your hand, don't just stand there holding it or it will get too cold. Suggest you get on with eating it...and when you've done I have a hedgehog that has been simmering.......

'I have made nice rustic stew with it', she went on 'particularly good if you dunk your baguette in it'........

Swinging bee
30th-January-2009, 07:24 PM
'I have made nice rustic stew with it', she went on 'particularly good if you dunk your baguette in it'........

A voice behind her said.." Maybe we could share a dip into that stew" She spun round and it was her husband !
Then penny as to what he had just said, dropped...She said " Does this mean what I think........."

Jay Jay
30th-January-2009, 07:31 PM
A voice behind her said.." Maybe we could share a dip into that stew" She spun round and it was her husband !
Then penny as to what he had just said, dropped...She said " Does this mean what I think........."

'Oh you do love me' she fell in to his arms...it was all she wanted to, even though he was still wearing the silk knickers she loved him much...

Swinging bee
31st-January-2009, 11:54 AM
'Oh you do love me' she fell in to his arms...it was all she wanted to, even though he was still wearing the silk knickers she loved him much...

On hearing this Mr silver lurex took flight, "Damn, history repeats itself"he said to himself.
Meanwhlle, our couple are locked in a passionate embrace, he squeezed her so hard that the remaining contents of the cat suit started to ooze from various places...."Ooooh" he said ,"you are pleased to see me" .as the mixture started to soak into his silk pants......

Jay Jay
1st-February-2009, 01:56 AM
On hearing this Mr silver lurex took flight, "Damn, history repeats itself"he said to himself.
Meanwhlle, our couple are locked in a passionate embrace, he squeezed her so hard that the remaining contents of the cat suit started to ooze from various places...."Ooooh" he said ,"you are pleased to see me" .as the mixture started to soak into his silk pants......

...but his feminine side overcame him and he said 'Hang on one second, I must get these in to soak, I know what oil can do to satin and I can't have them ruined, can I?...just don't move'..........

Swinging bee
1st-February-2009, 01:58 PM
...but his feminine side overcame him and he said 'Hang on one second, I must get these in to soak, I know what oil can do to satin and I can't have them ruined, can I?...just don't move'..........

" I'm not staying here on my own." she said So she followed him back to the room ,on the way she noticed Andy Mc Gregor in the chalet next door. " I wonder what he's up to ?" she thought.......
She went into her own chalet, where her husband was disrobing, she noiced the size of his....:wink:..

Jay Jay
2nd-February-2009, 02:09 AM
" I'm not staying here on my own." she said So she followed him back to the room ,on the way she noticed Andy Mc Gregor in the chalet next door. " I wonder what he's up to ?" she thought.......
She went into her own chalet, where her husband was disrobing, she noiced the size of his....:wink:..

baguette......there is enough to feed an army....let me invite some more friends.............we can have a feast

Swinging bee
2nd-February-2009, 10:40 AM
baguette......there is enough to feed an army....let me invite some more friends.............we can have a feast

"First thing though, my darling husband, you have to extricate me from this rancid cat suit, I'm not sure about the best way to do it!"
He finished putting his underware into a bowl of soapy water, he turned and stood before her, naked as the day he was born, then he said" I have a cunning plan..........."

Jay Jay
2nd-February-2009, 11:35 PM
"First thing though, my darling husband, you have to extricate me from this rancid cat suit, I'm not sure about the best way to do it!"
He finished putting his underware into a bowl of soapy water, he turned and stood before her, naked as the day he was born, then he said" I have a cunning plan..........."

"Actually I am fed up with your cunning plans", she said "I just want to eat, and I want to eat now, take this chicken fillets, get your baguette and come a sit down..don't even care if you sit there naked, now give me a plate and shut up!"...........

Swinging bee
9th-February-2009, 07:41 PM
"Actually I am fed up with your cunning plans", she said "I just want to eat, and I want to eat now, take this chicken fillets, get your baguette and come a sit down..don't even care if you sit there naked, now give me a plate and shut up!"...........

With that she grabbed the baguette, cut it in half & stuffed a large chunk of it into her mouth. 5 minutes later there was still a stony silence..

Jay Jay
10th-February-2009, 02:32 AM
With that she grabbed the baguette, cut it in half & stuffed a large chunk of it into her mouth. 5 minutes later there was still a stony silence..

"Where on earth has this been, it tastes awful and it's gone all hard, no, not nice at all....and to think this is all I have been waiting for..for so very long , I am so disappointed" :tears::tears::tears:

Swinging bee
10th-February-2009, 04:06 PM
"Where on earth has this been, it tastes awful and it's gone all hard, no, not nice at all....and to think this is all I have been waiting for..for so very long , I am so disappointed" :tears::tears::tears:

"Please don't cry", he said," you know it won't help the situation...Oh bloody hell!, this is some sort of nightmare, why can't you be like other women " With that ,he grabbed the baguette from her and hit her with it. It was then she woke up and realized it was.....

Swinging bee
11th-February-2009, 11:20 AM
"Please don't cry", he said," you know it won't help the situation...Oh bloody hell!, this is some sort of nightmare, why can't you be like other women " With that ,he grabbed the baguette from her and hit her with it. It was then she woke up and realized it was.....

All a very weired dream. She opened her eyes and viewed her familiar surroundings, her husband fast asleep beside her, her clothes were folded neatly over a bedroom chair, her husbands clothes, as always, were where he stepped out of them,on the floor. All was normal.
But it had all seemed so very real, what a very strange dream, " I wonder," she thought, Did it all have some meaning? Maybe......

Jay Jay
11th-February-2009, 03:50 PM
All a very weired dream. She opened her eyes and viewed her familiar surroundings, her husband fast asleep beside her, her clothes were folded neatly over a bedroom chair, her husbands clothes, as always, were where he stepped out of them,on the floor. All was normal.
But it had all seemed so very real, what a very strange dream, " I wonder," she thought, Did it all have some meaning? Maybe......

she should check it out, it was intriguing her...so she decided to go to the library............

Swinging bee
12th-February-2009, 10:30 AM
she should check it out, it was intriguing her...so she decided to go to the library............

She quietly got dressed, left a note for her sleeping husband and made her way to the local library, just a brisk walk away. Troughout the journey her head was filled with all that had seemed so real in her dream. she wasn't even quite sure just where to start.
At the library she spoke to a lady at the desk explaining her quest, she was directed to an appropriate section where a book caught her eye. She took it out and at that moment a rather odd lady dressed in hippy type clothes spoke to her, she said. " I see you have taken out my book, perhaps I can help you...."

Jay Jay
12th-February-2009, 02:30 PM
She quietly got dressed, left a note for her sleeping husband and made her way to the local library, just a brisk walk away. Troughout the journey her head was filled with all that had seemed so real in her dream. she wasn't even quite sure just where to start.
At the library she spoke to a lady at the desk explaining her quest, she was directed to an appropriate section where a book caught her eye. She took it out and at that moment a rather odd lady dressed in hippy type clothes spoke to her, she said. " I see you have taken out my book, perhaps I can help you...."

'Yes', she said 'I have had this weird dream and I want to find the meaning, your book on how to intepret dreams seems the ideal book to be to start finding out. I think I need to change my life and I am thinking of becoming a......

Swinging bee
12th-February-2009, 10:09 PM
'Yes', she said 'I have had this weird dream and I want to find the meaning, your book on how to intepret dreams seems the ideal book to be to start finding out. I think I need to change my life and I am thinking of becoming a......

"A modern jive teacher, got to get my head right first and I think you can help me. I see on the cover of the book you deal with past life regression, Well how about it ?,now, here ,over there in a quiet corner. Let's see if you can get to the truth......"
With that, the woman said " Ok I'm up for it, " Secretly she thought that 'this is going to be very juicy'.......So over into the little recesss they went but failed to see the gentleman sitting on the other side of the divide....

Jay Jay
13th-February-2009, 01:12 AM
"A modern jive teacher, got to get my head right first and I think you can help me. I see on the cover of the book you deal with past life regression, Well how about it ?,now, here ,over there in a quiet corner. Let's see if you can get to the truth......"
With that, the woman said " Ok I'm up for it, " Secretly she thought that 'this is going to be very juicy'.......So over into the little recesss they went but failed to see the gentleman sitting on the other side of the divide....

........unbeknown to the pair of them he was a journalist looking for a good story........

Swinging bee
13th-February-2009, 12:49 PM
........unbeknown to the pair of them he was a journalist looking for a good story........

With the therapist deeply into her work the whole story began to unfold, every detail of the dream came out, no stone was left unturned...All the while ,the evesdropper listened intently, making notes as he went along. But unfortunate for him the lurid details started to have an effect, and coupled with the viagra pill from the night before created a considerable swelling in his trousers!
Just then, some schoolgirls came in and started going through the books on either side of him, one of them asked him to move so she could reach a book behind him........