PDA

View Full Version : Friends on Face Book Account lost

zimbabwean
25th-December-2008, 09:27 PM
A friends FB account seems to have emptied of all her friends :confused: :tears: :confused: she still has her login and account but all else is gone, is there any one who may know what has happened,????

Dreadful Scathe
25th-December-2008, 11:31 PM
A friends FB account seems to have emptied of all her friends :confused: :tears: :confused: she still has her login and account but all else is gone, is there any one who may know what has happened,????
well, Facebook management obviously, what do thay say.

Perhaps someone has logged on and deleted everything :(

zimbabwean
26th-December-2008, 12:17 AM
well, Facebook management obviously, what do thay say.

Perhaps someone has logged on and deleted everything :(

Thanks for that will have a look into it I am not to clever with all this computer stuff :doh: will get her to contact them and see what they say,

DavidY
26th-December-2008, 12:23 AM
I had stuff disappearing earlier in the week - but it all seems to have come back! I think mine was a temporary problem (servers too busy perhaps?). Anyhow it would be worth checking that it's still broken if your friend hasn't already done so...

zimbabwean
26th-December-2008, 12:30 AM
I had stuff disappearing earlier in the week - but it all seems to have come back! I think mine was a temporary problem (servers too busy perhaps?). Anyhow it would be worth checking that it's still broken if your friend hasn't already done so...

Thanks, Just got her to check and all still missing including photo's appears as if whole account cleared :angry:

zimbabwean
26th-December-2008, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the Help all sorted :clap::clap: my friend is back on FB, no more :tantrum: only:kiss: