PDA

View Full Version : Rock Bottoms - April

Mary
16th-November-2003, 05:18 PM
It's early days I know, but is anyone going to Rock Bottoms in April?

The 'recce' for the Brighton venue is next weekend so hoping to get some opinions.

I was thinking of booking but wondered who else is going as it's always more fun if you know lots of mates.

Just for the record we had a great time in October I of W and sooooo impressed by the classes.:cheers:

M

ChrisA
16th-November-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Mary
It's early days I know, but is anyone going to Rock Bottoms in April?

Currently only booked on the Feb one on the IOW, but April is a possibility. Is that Brighton or Torquay? They all tend to blur into one another...

Not sure I can got from Feb to Oct with nothing in between again...

Chris

Gus
16th-November-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Currently only booked on the Feb one on the IOW, but April is a possibility.Chris

Aha ... another forumite on the Feb event ... has there already been a thread asking who is going on Feb? Will there be enough Forumites to have a 'corner' and meet up?

....was promising to get back into the real world more but now that its been mentioned, April does sound like a good idae:grin:

Minnie M
16th-November-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm going - bit 'home to home' but I had such a good time at the IOW one !

I could organise a 'brighton tour' for those for don't want to do the lessons too, including 'Kemp (Camp) Town" :wink:

Divissima
16th-November-2003, 08:34 PM
Mary, TwK and I are booked in for April - would be lovely to have you and the Gringo there :wink:

LilyB
16th-November-2003, 10:17 PM
It's early days I know, but is anyone going to Rock Bottoms in April?.....
....... wondered who else is going as it's always more fun if you know lots of mates.
M

DavidB & I are teaching (again!) at the April Rock Botts in Brighton, so we will be there! :D Would be terrific to see lots of Forum mates! Hopefully some of our friends from up north will also join us? We'll have a helluva party!!! :cheers:

LilyB

Minnie M
16th-November-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
DavidB & I are teaching (again!) at the April Rock Botts in Brighton.............

Please Note - Brighton Tour times will NOT clash with the West Coast Swing classes - can't miss them :cheers:

Bex
17th-November-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
DavidB & I are teaching (again!) at the April Rock Botts in Brighton, so we will be there! :

LilyB

Really pleased you and David are teaching - I'll finally be able to attend one of your classes!!! BillCo and I are definitely going so I hope there'll be some more familiar faces there.

Come on Mary, get booking!!!

Bex

ChrisA
17th-November-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Bex
BillCo and I are definitely going
With the cast getting more star-studded by the minute it's becoming something of a must :D

Chris

Paul F
17th-November-2003, 12:53 PM
I may not be a familiar face for most but Im going to book for april RB next year.

Im getting excited already!.........well, a teensy weensy bit.

So gutted ive missed camber this weekend though :tears:

Bex
17th-November-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
With the cast getting more start-studded by the minute it's becoming something of a must :D

Chris

Hi Chris,

Wouldn't say that BillCo and I are exactly part of the star-studded cast - we're there purely for pleasure!!! Hurrah!

Really looking forward to it, I've heard some great things about RB's in the past and I'm gutted we had to cancel this weekend due to Bill doing some Teacher Training. So Brighton will be a long awaited weekend for us! Hope you can come aswell, the more the merrier!

Bex :D

ChrisA
17th-November-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Wouldn't say that BillCo and I are exactly part of the star-studded cast - we're there purely for pleasure!!! Hurrah!

I know what I mean by star-studded :D :D

Chris

Mary
17th-November-2003, 09:26 PM
Paul, what happened to the Red Shoes??:eek:

OK, I'll put our deposits (:confused: ) down when I see Tor on Tuesday. I get a good feeling about this one already. C'mon, any more going to join in - Scotland? over to you.:D

M

RoyBoy
17th-November-2003, 10:29 PM
Just back from Camber - had a fantastic time. Only managed to dance with Emma x 2 and both were pure cream (at least from my end of the hand hold) Oh, and Pamsters friend, sorry forgot your name but vividly remember the dance. Sorry I missed so many others, sooooo many dancers and sooo little time. 19 hours dancing per day isnt nearly enough!!

Back on thread

Got myself booked for this weekend at Brighton. This will be a first for me and from all accounts it promises to be another great weekend. So if the actual is as good as the hype then I'll be booking on the April weekend.

Paul F
18th-November-2003, 12:23 AM
Paul, what happened to the Red Shoes??:eek:

M

Too many scuff marks and that talcum powder was starting to get ingrained :D

just found out as well that i will be able to go to Bognor in Jan. How much excitement can one guy take :what: :grin:

Pammy
18th-November-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Paul F
So gutted ive missed camber this weekend though :tears:

Not as gutted as some! :hug:

And Chris A you let me down too :tears:

All That Jazz; that's all I'm saying!

Oh, and I want those shoes back!!! It's just not you without them... Try as hard as you like, but you'll always remain the Wiz to me :wink:

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Pammy
And Chris A you let me down too :tears:

All That Jazz; that's all I'm saying!

Sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :tears:

Will try and make it up to you :waycool: :cheers: