PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Guys!

Tiggerbabe
15th-November-2003, 02:08 AM
Happy birthday to you both, Jackie and Chris A :hug: :hug:

Hope you have a great day and enjoy yourselves.

Sheena x

Boomer
15th-November-2003, 02:35 AM
Hey you two! You're even older than you were! but not as old as you're going to be! Must be horrible, the realisation that with another birthday a few more precious grains of the sands of time have slipped, forever, beyond your grasp, and as the long cold nights begin to draw in, what shadow lurks in yonder corner!?!, cloaked in black and bearing a scyth?

Happy birthday.

:grin:

Tiggerbabe
15th-November-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Boomer
what shadow lurks in yonder corner!?!, cloaked in black and bearing a scyth?

Some skinny bloke, with a card that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wink:

Boomer
15th-November-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Some skinny bloke, with a card that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wink:

Of course he does! Happy birthday peeps, honestly this time!....but he does get closer and closer every year with that card....:devil: Have a good 'un guys, forte see you at BB, Chris, see you next week :cheers:....next week as in the 21st :grin:

PS Forte, I still don't know what your toes do :what:

Forte
15th-November-2003, 10:24 AM
PS Forte, I still don't know what your toes do :what:

They dance...:grin: :hug: :kiss: Just logged onto wish CrisA- he of the great postings and wise words a happy birthday and I have some , too already! How lovely! Off to start my birth day...
:cheers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minnie M
15th-November-2003, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday Forte:hug:

Not sure if I know you, but I wish you a great weekend !
:cheers:
aka Lynda's List

ChrisA
15th-November-2003, 11:37 AM
Thanks to all for their good wishes, especially Boomer for his well-chosen and sensitive comments :what:

He's talking cobblers, of course... I get younger every year :waycool:

Have a great Camber, all, and a great Rivoli tonight those going.

Somehow I've foolishly ended up not being able to go dancing today at all, a bit of an oversight, methinks... but I expect lots of retrospective birthday dances with the 'sters next week. :hug:

Chris (Youngster ;) )

Minnie M
15th-November-2003, 01:17 PM
sorry Chris - didn't notice this thread, that's why I started one just for you - happy birthday

Divissima
15th-November-2003, 01:28 PM
I believe Boomer is also available for after dinner speeches, weddings, christenings and bar mitzvahs....

Happy birthday guys - already PMd Chris but would like to wish Forte a great birthday too. Hope to meet you next year (Billco has plans afoot to get a bunch of us up for BB).

:kiss:

LilyB
15th-November-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
.....Somehow I've foolishly ended up not being able to go dancing today at all, a bit of an oversight, methinks...
Chris (Youngster ;) ) Oversight? That's a sure sign of old age methinks! :na: Not like you to miss dancing 2 nights in a row. :what:

The alternative entertainment must be good, eh? :wink:

Have a terrific day!

LilyB

ChrisA
15th-November-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LilyB
Oversight? That's a sure sign of old age methinks! :na:
Do I know you? :wink: :wink:

(thanks :hug: )

Boomer
15th-November-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
I believe Boomer is also available for after dinner speeches, weddings, christenings and bar mitzvahs....

And other generally joyous occasions. :waycool:

Originally posted by LilyB
The alternative entertainment must be good, eh? :wink:
LilyB
I do sincerely hope you have some form of entertainment arranged (both of you birthdayers), and hope you have a stonking great knees-up :nice:

Originally posted by ChrisA
Do I know you? :wink: :wink:
(thanks :hug: )
Calm down dear, you’re dribbling your soup all down your chin, no you can’t go dancing tonight, you know how it gives you such awful wind.

ChrisA
15th-November-2003, 04:24 PM
no you can’t go dancing tonight
Boooooooooooooooooo :tears:

Don't remind me... :tears:

TheTramp
17th-November-2003, 09:14 PM
Happy birthday to you both.

Hope you both had great days! :D

Steve

PS. Sorry I'm so late... But if you will have your birthdays during the Camber weekend.... :na: