PDA

View Full Version : Uxbridge Freestyle this Saturday (17th)

Bex
14th-November-2003, 11:07 AM
Hi All,

Thought I'd put a little reminder up for all those not at Camber this weekend that there is a Freestyle night this Saturday at Civic Centre, Uxbridge, Middlesex.

Fortunately, the gorgeous Billco will be doing an Advanced Class at 8.15pm (unfortunately for him, he'll be assisted by moi!) They'll also be plenty of uninterrupted freestyle until midnight!!!! :cheers:

Hope you can make it!!!

Bex :D

ChrisA
14th-November-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Bex

Hope you can make it!!!

Bex :D
Boooooooooooo....

.... I can't :tears: :tears: :tears:

Bex
14th-November-2003, 11:20 AM
Sorry to hear you can't make it Saturday and thanks for the lovely dance last night! I was still feeling v.tired from Las Palmas, so hopefully I'll be back to my normal self by Saturday.

You'll have to put the Twyford Freestyle night in your diary for Saturday 13th December to make up for not coming this Saturday.

See you soon at Twyford!

Bex

Divissima
14th-November-2003, 11:34 AM
Saturday night was looking dull and lifeless - but now there's Uxbridge!! :grin: Will speak to my Lord and Master, Bex, but I reckon he'll be up for it.

See you tonight at the Sugar Shack!

Divissima
14th-November-2003, 11:35 AM
don't know how I'll cope without the delectable ChrisA, though:tears:

Bex
14th-November-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Divissima
Saturday night was looking dull and lifeless - but now there's Uxbridge!! :grin: Will speak to my Lord and Master, Bex, but I reckon he'll be up for it.

See you tonight at the Sugar Shack!

Excellent, a double whammy of you and TWK this weekend!!!! Hurrah!

Bex:hug:

ChrisA
14th-November-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Bex
Sorry to hear you can't make it Saturday and thanks for the lovely dance last night!

The pleasure was all mine :)

But picking on me in the class, well....

...though it was richly deserved. One day I'll learn to tell my left from my right :D

You'll have to put the Twyford Freestyle night in your diary for Saturday 13th December to make up for not coming this Saturday.
It's a date.

Chris

Bex
14th-November-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
But picking on me in the class, well....

...though it was richly deserved. One day I'll learn to tell my left from my right :D

Chris

Hey, it was a 50/50 chance you'd pick the right one!!! :wink:

Bex

ChrisA
14th-November-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Hey, it was a 50/50 chance you'd pick the right one!!! :wink:

Bex
Hint for next time you teach that move, so that even duffers like me can get it...

"lower your right hand to your right hip, then lower your left hand to your left hip."

Otherwise the vegetables in the class (me = "spudster"?) will try and lower their hands down the wrong side, and only the most anatomically challenged will succeed :what: :tears: :really:

Chris :hug:

PS Loved the rest of the class though... :nice:

Minnie M
15th-November-2003, 11:20 AM
Saturday the 17th ?:confused: ? today is Saturday and it is the 15th :confused:

Divissima
15th-November-2003, 01:32 PM
Good point, Minnie! It is definitely tonight, though. Billco, Bex, me and TwK will all be there :grin:

Minnie M - I still haven't met you! Are you going to be at Uxbridge tonight, or are you off to Camber?

Minnie M
15th-November-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
Minnie M - I still haven't met you! Are you going to be at Uxbridge tonight, or are you off to Camber?

Yes off to Camber very shortly

- didn't go last night, went to Bisley, West Coast Swing, with David & Lily AND it was really good, worth missing first night of Camber

Divissima
17th-November-2003, 09:55 AM
Had a great time at Uxbridge - it's the first time I've been and it's a lovely little venue. Wonderful dances with several lovely men :grin:

My, it's quiet - I'm guessing many Forum regulars are recovering from their weekend exertions Camber (or maybe they still haven't been to bed yet?? :really: )