PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Christmas Parties in Scotland

Franck
13th-November-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey, I thought I would start a thread on the many Xmas parties we are having in December...
Most of them are in the newsletter available at venues.

• Saturday 13th December, Dundee. Christmas Party at the Bonar Hall (8.00pm ‘til 1.00am)
• Tuesday 16th December Glasgow: To launch our new Glasgow venue , we will have a big party, in the most incredible city centre venue. Huge dance floor, bar, bags of atmosphere, this will be the best opportunity to get a taster of our new Tuesday nights venue in Glasgow. The best venue in Scotland!
• Friday 19th December, Dunblane Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party - All that glitters theme. At The Victoria Hall, Dunblane (just 5 minutes from Stirling). With a brilliant sprung dance floor, Come all Glittery! Tickets available from Glasgow / Aberdeen venues or by email ( dance@cerocscotland.com ) / phone (01324-613 209)
[b]Guest DJs Dan the man and Emma 'The Darkness' from London.
Crackers, fun class, mince pies and Christmas spirit, this will be the best party to get you in the mood for the holidays. (8.00pm ‘til 1.00am)
• Tuesday 23rd December, Aberdeen Christmas Party at the Culter Mills Club, Peterculter. From 7.30pm 'til midnight.
• Saturday 27th December Edinburgh’s pre-Hogmanay Ceroc Party , in Marco’s, 55 Grove Street (8.00pm ‘til 1.00am). Nautical theme! All at Sea... Tickets only

Franck.

michael
14th-November-2003, 05:54 PM
Ok Franck you have us all in suspense?????????????

Come on spill the beans, where is this new Dance venue. My Guess is a certain Dance Venue just off Sauchiehall St??????

Must know soon so i can er......feed in the swap the night i watch my wee boy from a Tuesday to a wednesday night and go to this wonderful new place...............

Oh if only we could have another wee tiny half hour added to freestyle (11pm not too late surely) wouldnt it be wonderful:D :D

WELL if you dont ask you will rarely get:innocent:

michael
14th-November-2003, 05:59 PM
Quote from Franck"The best Venue in Scotland"

Just looked at Francks post again even more excited now come on tell us where it is......................................Will this be "THE PLACE TO RIVAL HIPSTERS" Could it be that good a venue

Must practice.......practice..............practice..... ............Cant remain a buffon at a new fancy venue that is the best in Scotland!!!!:grin:

Franck
16th-December-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Franck
• Tuesday 16th December Glasgow: To launch our new Glasgow venue , we will have a big party, in the most incredible city centre venue. Huge dance floor, bar, bags of atmosphere, this will be the best opportunity to get a taster of our new Tuesday nights venue in Glasgow. The best venue in Scotland!
• Friday 19th December, Dunblane Ceroc Scotland Christmas Party - All that glitters theme. At The Victoria Hall, Dunblane (just 5 minutes from Stirling). With a brilliant sprung dance floor, Come all Glittery! Tickets available from Glasgow / Aberdeen venues or by email ( dance@cerocscotland.com ) / phone (01324-613 209)
Guest DJs Dan the man and Emma 'The Darkness' from London.
Crackers, fun class, mince pies and Christmas spirit, this will be the best party to get you in the mood for the holidays. (8.00pm ‘til 1.00am)
• Tuesday 23rd December, Aberdeen Christmas Party at the Culter Mills Club, Peterculter. From 7.30pm 'til midnight. Just a quick reminder for the above parties.

You won't need a ticket for tonight's party in Jumpin' Jaks, the venue is huge and we can accomodate all of you! There is no theme, but it would be great if everyone wore their best 'clubbing' gear :wink: In any event dress for lots of dancing!

Friday night's party in Dunblane is ticket only though and we are running out fast, so get them tonight (either in Jumpin'Jaks or in Culter).

Next Tuesday (23rd December) in Culter is not a ticket event, so you can just turn up :nice:

Franck.

Lynn
16th-December-2003, 02:15 PM

Next Tuesday (23rd December) in Culter is not a ticket event, so you can just turn up :nice:
Franck.
Any directions/map for where that is? A friend has just moved to Aberdeen 2 days ago. She had been along to one of the MJ classes here and enjoyed it so I could send her details of the Aberdeen venue/s. :grin:

Thanks.
Lynn

Dave Hancock
16th-December-2003, 02:16 PM
Just a quick reminder for the above parties.

You won't need a ticket for tonight's party in Jumpin' Jaks, the venue is huge and we can accomodate all of you! There is no theme, but it would be great if everyone wore their best 'clubbing' gear :wink: In any event dress for lots of dancing!

Who is the DJ tonight?? And any dancers travelling down from afar???
:cheers:

Franck
16th-December-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
:cheers: Robert (Ceroc Jock) is DJ-ing tonight, and I believe quite a few people are travelling from all over :nice: :cheers:

Franck.

Pammy
16th-December-2003, 02:28 PM
:cheers:

You will be relieved to hear, not from THAT far! :wink: :rofl:

Franck
16th-December-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Lynn
Any directions/map for where that is? A friend has just moved to Aberdeen 2 days ago. She had been along to one of the MJ classes here and enjoyed it so I could send her details of the Aberdeen venue/s. :grin: The party on the 23rd is at the regular venue for Aberdeen Tuesdays: The Culter Mills Club.

You can get map to all Scottish venues on the main www.cerocscotland.com website, on the Classes in Scotland page. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/classes.htm)

Cheers,

Franck.

Dave Hancock
16th-December-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
You will be relieved to hear, not from THAT far! :wink: :rofl:

Not at all, would be lovely to see you up in Scotland again and perhaps I'd be lucky enough to get a few dances again :D

Pammy
16th-December-2003, 02:42 PM
Not at all, would be lovely to see you up in Scotland again and perhaps I'd be lucky enough to get a few dances again :D

Your wish may come true; February is rapidly approaching and I am on the list of invaders and very much looking forward to a return visit :grin:

Lynn
16th-December-2003, 02:46 PM
The party on the 23rd is at the regular venue for Aberdeen Tuesdays: The Culter Mills Club.

You can get map to all Scottish venues on the main www.cerocscotland.com website, on the Classes in Scotland page. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/classes.htm)

Cheers,

Franck.
Thanks!

Duh! :blush: I probably should have looked a bit more carefully at the site and I would have noticed that - only excuse is I'm in work and busy....

Pammy
16th-December-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Lynn
only excuse is I'm in work and busy....

On this forum, I think you'll find that is no excuse; just ask Bardsey or myself :wink:

Px :hug: