PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Grand Slam

John S
3rd-August-2002, 02:29 PM
Before anyone panics, a "Grand Slam" is not the latest approved air step move! :eek:

A combination of where I was working (and the absence of an alternative social life) allowed me this last week to attend a Ceroc class every evening:
Monday (Edinburgh)
Tuesday (Rosyth)
Wednesday (Dundee)
Thursday (Aberdeen)
Friday (Dundee again)

Now how sad is that????? :o :o

Obviously today (Saturday) I am feeling fragile and in need of tlc!

My only regret is that I didn't manage to visit Glasgow, so I could have completed the real Scottish Grand Slam of Ceroc venues. :(

Still, I wondered what similar silly achievements anyone had managed, eg:
- some crazy number of consecutive nights dancing, or
- visiting every Ceroc venue in the UK, or
- dancing with every local Ceroc teacher and taxi dancer. or
- never missed a lesson night for x months
etc

Tiggerbabe
3rd-August-2002, 05:44 PM
THANKYOU John, for teaching me (last night in Sherwin's living room) the move that you prefer when you want to chat to your dance partner. Definitely preferable to the arm jive and I am looking forward to our next discussion:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re your grand slam - you lucky beggar.

Didn't make the ceroc in York, as the "dungeon" would not keep the children despite an offer of money. I would love to take a week's holiday sometime and attend as many classes as possible down south - maybe on the way back from our near naked ceroc holiday organised by Miss Bossy:yum: :yum:

Sherwin
3rd-August-2002, 07:23 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheena wrote:
I would love to take a week's holiday sometime and attend as many classes as possible down south - maybe on the way back from our near naked ceroc holiday organised by Miss Bossy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past week, i've logged on 2-3 times and each time there has been some talk about dancing in the buff or a near naked ceroc holidays!

This is a side of ceroc that i've never seen or heard :tears: :wink:

I've got a lot of catching up to do :D

Sherwin

John S
3rd-August-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
THANKYOU John, for teaching me (last night in Sherwin's living room) the move that you prefer when you want to chat to your dance partner. Definitely preferable to the arm jive and I am looking forward to our next discussion:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Alas, I think our respective work and social engagements mean that will probably be over a week away - but perhaps the anticipation will heighten the pleasure.:wink: