PDA

View Full Version : Midlands champs - cheap hotels nearby

DD+
29th-October-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi Guys
We are travelling up to Stoke late on the friday night and wondered if anyone knew of any "cheap" Hotels / B&B's that were within walking distance as we cant really afford the luxury of staying in the North Stafford at £160 for 2 nights but would like to be close enough to walk so we can have a beer or 2

Filthy Monkey
29th-October-2008, 09:05 PM
We're going up too :flower:

Haven't looked into hotels yet, but we are going to try and get some people together on the Friday night so we can take over a dance floor somewhere and have a boogie... :grin:

Steven666
29th-October-2008, 09:27 PM

Haven't looked into hotels yet, but we are going to try and get some people together on the Friday night so we can take over a dance floor somewhere and have a boogie... :grin:

Good luck as there is not a lot on around here on the 14th!!!

DD+
30th-October-2008, 02:31 AM

Let me know Where and when :wink: xx

Filthy Monkey
30th-October-2008, 04:36 PM
Will do, and thanks for the tip on the North Stafford. Just booked in there. Saved a bit of money by booking online and got it for £140 for the two nights :) x

DD+
31st-October-2008, 12:42 PM
Will do, and thanks for the tip on the North Stafford. Just booked in there. Saved a bit of money by booking online and got it for £140 for the two nights :) x

Given up looking and booked in there too:nice: who you going up with - perhaps meet up for drinks Friday night, there is a cheap student bar just down the road :wink:

Filthy Monkey
31st-October-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm going up with the very giggly Happy B (Becky). I'll send you a PM and we can make arrangements :)