Lory
11th-November-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
A bun. Yes, that is a bun, an iced bun actually! and????????:confused:

Boomer
11th-November-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Yes, that is a bun, an iced bun actually! and????????:confused:

If you seek enlightenment ask not for an answer but instead for a question.

michael
12th-November-2003, 12:37 AM
Re: A Bun:confused:

Looks like it is five wee small buns joined together. You know the ones you get at the supermarket. You tear off one of them to have with your coffee and before you look theres only one left!!

Doing the same right now with a packet of snowballs but they are only joined together by the narrow compartments. Only two left, best keep them for later..........

My mum used to tell me off for eating all the cakes and chocolate and kept wondering how come he aint fat. Well it appears my habit of eating loads of bananas as well, is one reason. They are supposed to be cholestrol (spelling awful) busters. Thank goodness for that:grin: :grin:

Tazmanian Devil
12th-November-2003, 01:16 AM
If you seek enlightenment ask not for an answer but instead for a question.

Ooooh Now that's a phrase to think about! :) Seriously though it looks like a very tasty bun I will bet me and a certain DJ could polish it off no problem!! :wink:

Boomer
12th-November-2003, 01:52 AM
Now that I look at it, it does seem quite tasty...soft, gooey, sweet, made for a cup of coffee (strength 5), dip it into the coffee..hhhmmmmm buns. Christ I could murder a bun!

Pammy
12th-November-2003, 10:55 AM
Now that I look at it, it does seem quite tasty...soft, gooey, sweet, made for a cup of coffee (strength 5), dip it into the coffee..hhhmmmmm buns. Christ I could murder a bun!

Yes but you can't make tea!

He can cook pasta like Gordon Ramsey, but tea.... dear oh dear! :wink:

:hug:

Px