PDA

View Full Version : Appropriate posts!

Amir
11th-November-2003, 05:50 PM
Hello Franck!

Tried sending you a personal message about this but don't know if it worked:

Just wanted to say that a) was sorry not to meet you in Scotland last weekend, but hope to do so next time I'm around!

and b) is it appropriate to let people on the forum know about a workshops running in London, or do you try and keep the subject matter local! ??

cheers, and congratulations on facilitating the most open on-line debates on dancing I have seen!

Dreadful Scathe
11th-November-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by amir_giles

and b) is it appropriate to let people on the forum know about a workshops running in London, or do you try and keep the subject matter local! ??

Based on past posts its not even limited to the UK never mind just Scotland, and not even limited to jive either:) Just post into the Social Events area.

cheers, and congratulations on facilitating the most open on-line debates on dancing I have seen!

Cant fault it for a forum really, bit trivial at times (cough...who me? :)) but Open it certainly is!! :D

Franck
12th-November-2003, 01:29 PM
Hello Franck!

Tried sending you a personal message about this but don't know if it worked:Hi Amir,

I did reply to your email, but sent it again anyway :nice:

As DS says, as long as you post on the Social events, then it's fine.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Scotland, and hopefully I won't miss you next time!

Franck.

Amir
12th-November-2003, 08:00 PM
Hi!

didn't get either emails, so I probably gave you the wrong address: fusiondanz@hotmail.com (note its daNZ not dance)

No worries though since I got my answer!

Thanks again!

Talk soon...
Amir