PDA

View Full Version : Moody Apes

Bardsey
7th-November-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

got a problem...oh you do...you ALL do...er...ok...er...take it easy...boomer help me, theres a mob...aaaaargh

Did anyone every tell you, you're one crazy guy :rofl: :rofl:

Emma
8th-November-2003, 10:42 AM
look peasant mob, a talking gorilla posting to a human forum...get it...chase it...hunt it down like an ape...damn! its escaped up the empire state building...call in the planes...hang on these are bi-planes, aren't we in the 21st century?..whats he doing with that blonde...why are you all standing around...who organised this mob...no its wasnt me...you're a rabble you know that...look, i know thats the point but cant you be more in tune with each other...i'll tell you who appointed me leader, me, you got a problem...oh you do...you ALL do...er...ok...er...take it easy...boomer help me, theres a mob...aaaaargh NURSE!!!! :grin:

Boomer
10th-November-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Did anyone every tell you, you're one crazy guy :rofl: :rofl:
No, he's a genius :grin:

Originally posted by Emma
NURSE!!!! :grin:
Yes? :innocent:

look peasant mob, a talking gorilla posting to a human forum...get it...chase it...hunt it down like an ape...damn! ...
From a smurf!?! :what: :really: :grin:

Pammy
10th-November-2003, 11:58 AM
i'll tell you who appointed me leader, me, you got a problem...oh you do...you ALL do...er...ok...er...take it easy...boomer help me, theres a mob...aaaaargh[/size]

DS, you are funny :rofl:

Careful though, the gorilla is tired, and when the Gorilla is tired, he gets moody :what: and when he gets moody :blush: little smurfs had better run for cover :really:

Will you be at BB? Hoping to have another dance :hug:

Px

Boomer
10th-November-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
DS, you are funny :rofl:
Careful though, the gorilla is tired, and when the Gorilla is tired, he gets moody :what: and when he gets moody :blush: little smurfs had better run for cover :really:
Px

Hey Dory :what:, enough with the false impressions of me :yum: Little smurfeys yes...big steroid smurfeys no...hiya DS :sick: Umm..'Jumps and drops'? When I can do them, I'll let you know.

:grin:

Pammy
10th-November-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
Hey Dory :what:, enough with the false impressions of me :yum:

You're right, sorry, honesty is always the best policy. I'll try again...

he gets VERY moody!

Px
:wink:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-November-2003, 02:35 PM
No, he's a genius :grin:

Take that back this instant!!! Theres no need for that sort of language . :what:

Pammy:
Yes I will be at the Beach Ballroom - looking forward to it and dancing with you, especially as i can keep doing the same move without you noticing :).

p.s. I hear theres an amnesty on Moody Apes just now, hand yours in at the local police station. You know it makes sense :).

Pammy
10th-November-2003, 02:41 PM
hand yours in

That implies touching :what: :blush: :wink:

Bardsey
10th-November-2003, 02:47 PM

p.s. I hear theres an amnesty on Moody Apes just now, hand yours in at the local police station. You know it makes sense :).

Cops can't even cope with criminals let alone Moody Apes :rofl:

Sheepman
10th-November-2003, 06:49 PM
Cops can't even cope with criminals let alone Moody Apes
This sounds heartfelt, is there something you want to get off your chest?

Greg

Bardsey
11th-November-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
This sounds heartfelt, is there something you want to get off your chest?

Greg

No, its just seems that the cops go for the easy option these days, give the poor motorist a hard time and can't be ***ed going after the real crims. I used to be a Special Constable (sorry!) and I always had a lot of respect for the boys in blue, but its dying fast.

Here endeth the first lesson !:rofl:

Sheepman
11th-November-2003, 05:06 PM
I used to be a Special Constable (sorry!) and I always had a lot of respect for the boys in blue, but its dying fast.

Respect.
But I reckon it's probably more due to politician's targets, red tape, and political correctness that soaks up so much of our time in this over litigious world. (Sorry Lily, Divi, Trampy)
Could I get further off thread?

Greg

PS ooh er - obviously far enough off thread for another split, so is "Moody Apes" just another place for us to have a moan?

Boomer
11th-November-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
PS ooh er - obviously far enough off thread for another split, so is "Moody Apes" just another place for us to have a moan?

Don't ask me :sad: By all acounts I'm a 'Beer-swilling, grim-looking, moody ******* **** * **** *!, club-footed, opinionated, bad-spelling, stroppy, never where I say I'm going to be, bullying moody monkey'. :sad:

What do I know :tears:

Oh, and I'm mundane on the dance-floor too :tears:

Pammy
12th-November-2003, 10:57 AM
Don't ask me :sad: By all acounts I'm a 'Beer-swilling, grim-looking, moody ******* **** * **** *!, club-footed, opinionated, bad-spelling, stroppy, never where I say I'm going to be, bullying moody monkey'. :sad:

What do I know :tears:

Oh, and I'm mundane on the dance-floor too :tears:

You forgot bad tea maker :wink:

Px

Dreadful Scathe
12th-November-2003, 10:57 AM

Aww, you're not moody :D

Pammy
12th-November-2003, 10:59 AM

Don't mind his hook in the water, he's trying to land a fish :grin:

Boomer
12th-November-2003, 01:01 PM

:hug:

Originally posted by Pammy