PDA

View Full Version : The forum

Barry Shnikov
21st-August-2008, 01:07 AM
...looks weird to me.

I have no icons, and where they used to be, there is now text. Sometimes the text takes up far, far more room than the icon, and everything is all over the place.

I have done nothing other than log in (usually the forum 'remembers' me).

What's the solution, esteemed geeks?

Andy McGregor
21st-August-2008, 01:28 AM
...looks weird to me.

I have no icons, and where they used to be, there is now text. Sometimes the text takes up far, far more room than the icon, and everything is all over the place.

What's the solution, esteemed geeks?I was the same. I changed to Ceroc orange and it seems to have resolved - mostly :confused:

I now have less things I can't see or are coming up as text rather than graphics. I'm assuming that Franck will mend these after a good night's sleep.

dave the scaffolder
21st-August-2008, 01:28 AM
Oh I say the gauntlet has been thrown.

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.

DTS XXX XXX

Whitebeard
21st-August-2008, 01:36 AM
...looks weird to me.

What's the solution, esteemed geeks?

Go to the bottom of the page where you will find a box on the LH side wherefrom you can choose from a list of Styles. I found that Metallic produced the best results. Didn't try Ceroc Orange which is eye wateringly dreadful to most sensitive souls.