PDA

View Full Version : Leicester / Milton Keynes help

Jive Brummie
31st-October-2003, 02:10 PM
Right then,
does anybody know the venue's, time's, day's and address's for the Leicester and Milton Keynes area's.

I believe Marc Forster teaches at Milton Keynes?? and wouldn't mind going to one of his classes this week while FC and I are down that way....

:cheers: :cheers:

James.

bigdjiver
31st-October-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
Right then,
does anybody know the venue's, time's, day's and address's for the Leicester and Milton Keynes area's.

James.

http://www.ceroccentral.com

For Luton up to Nottingham, including MK and Leicester and many points between. A good fun night at Bedford Corn Exchange tonight - Halloween costumes optional, but will be right for fun class.

Jive Brummie
31st-October-2003, 04:05 PM
Cheers big d........

:cheers:

Rachel
3rd-November-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
I believe Marc Forster teaches at Milton Keynes?? and wouldn't mind going to one of his classes this week while FC and I are down that way....

:cheers: :cheers:

James. Yep - Milton Keynes and Leicester. I'll mail you our contact details, on the chance that you might see them in time. It would be fantastic to see you both here!
Rachel

Neil
3rd-November-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
Yep - Milton Keynes and Leicester. Hiya Rachel,

Does Marc teach at Leicester regularly now?

Neil

Rachel
3rd-November-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Hiya Rachel,

Does Marc teach at Leicester regularly now?

Neil Hi Neil - at the moment, yes, every Wednesday until Christmas or so. Would be nice to see you, too!
R.

Neil
3rd-November-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
yes, every Wednesday until Christmas or so Nice one. In that case I'll try and pop down now and again (so much for keeping my Ceroc addiction under control!). I shall definitely be at the Leicester freestyle on Saturday.

Neil

Rachel
4th-November-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Neil
Nice one. In that case I'll try and pop down now and again (so much for keeping my Ceroc addiction under control!). I shall definitely be at the Leicester freestyle on Saturday.

Neil Please do come - I'd love to see you there. We can't make it there on Saturday, though - we're going to a party!!!

Oh, guess what - FC and James did make it to Milton Keynes last night. My God, they were popular!! We all had to fight to get dances with them. Worth it, though ...
Rachel

Jive Brummie
7th-November-2003, 07:22 PM
And what a fantastic night we both had.

I'll give you the full boring run down on it.....

Possibly the easiest venue to find, right next door to Bletchley Park, (v.important in WWII don't you know)

Lovely hall with a great atmosphere, great floor, great practice area and great dancers, not to mention the great 'starlight' ceiling.

Marc's class was excellent and I noticed he gave a few style tips as well... nice touch and not done often enough at other venue's. Mentioned 'flashlighting'... can't imagine where he got that from:wink:

FC loved 'all' her dances with Marc and I had some great ones with Rachel... thankyou both.

FC and I have been banging on about this venue ever since and can't praise it highly enough. From start to finish the night was fantastic and next time we're in the sunny midlands we will, without doubt be visiting Milton Keynes again...

Thank's guys:kiss: :kiss: