PDA

View Full Version : Dance & Ski Holidays

Ski & Rock
29th-October-2003, 02:09 AM
What's hapening on dance and ski hols. Is anyone organising a trip for March?

Forte
29th-October-2003, 12:10 PM
April please..!! Some of us are teachers and have to take our holidays at set times (although I know with ten weeks off a year we are not going to get the sympathy vote!!)

Ian W
29th-October-2003, 01:55 PM
A ski and Ceroc holiday sounds like great fun!

It reminds me of my holiday in St Anton last year, where two of the folk in our group (Edinburgh Ski Club) were doing Ceroc with ski boots on :grin:

Ian

Ski & Rock
29th-October-2003, 08:58 PM
We're organising our own SKI hol with Jive dancing lessons included for Jan 25th if you're interested. I'm also looking to join up on any trip in March. Are you aware of any Ski/dance hols around then?

Peter

Ski & Rock
30th-October-2003, 01:24 AM
Would you like to join us in January?
We are going skiing to Montgenevre and Claviere on an all inclusive trip.

Forte
30th-October-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Ski & Rock
Would you like to join us in January?
We are going skiing to Montgenevre and Claviere on an all inclusive trip.

I am only free from 20th December until 11 January.:tears: :tears:

My holiday allowance is so mean...!:wink:

Forte
30th-October-2003, 08:43 AM
I am thinking of going to La Plagne on Jan 3rd till 10th because my friend and her boyfriend are going then. (I won't be a gooseberry, honest! They have said they would like me to come along) They will be great company on the slopes and in the bars afterwards but they don't ceroc:tears: :sad:
I need to ask for a female room share though as I can't join them at bedtime:what: :devil:
Any better offers out there?:grin:

Dave Hancock
30th-October-2003, 10:10 AM
Already got my skiing trip booked for the end of January. Think this has been a left a bit late to organise a skiing holiday for this winter, perhaps we could think about organising a trip for the year after though???

Ski & Rock
30th-October-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Forte
I am thinking of going to La Plagne on Jan 3rd till 10th because my friend and her boyfriend are going then. (I won't be a gooseberry, honest! They have said they would like me to come along) They will be great company on the slopes and in the bars afterwards but they don't ceroc:tears: :sad:
I need to ask for a female room share though as I can't join them at bedtime:what: :devil:
Any better offers out there?:grin: Keep in touch and I can let you know about our next trips. peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk

Forte
30th-October-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Already got my skiing trip booked for the end of January. Think this has been a left a bit late to organise a skiing holiday for this winter, perhaps we could think about organising a trip for the year after though???

Great idea so long as it is in school hols...!:wink: :cheers:

Forte
30th-October-2003, 11:07 AM
Keep in touch and I can let you know about our next trips. peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk

Thank you kind sir!:cheers:

Ski & Rock
30th-October-2003, 12:04 PM
All included, choice is yours!
We have skiers boarders and walkers on our trip. Hotel kit us up with our choice of equipment. The runs and lifts are next to the hotel. Dance studio is on the ground floor.

Sounds like bliss to me!

Dave Hancock
30th-October-2003, 12:23 PM
Peter,

If I may, click here for more info www.newquayjive.com and then click on the skiing link.

Is the place in France part of the 3 valleys as I shall be there the week of your trip?

Ski & Rock
30th-October-2003, 01:00 PM
Dave

Top photos at www.newquayjive.com (http://www.newquayjive.com) of ski Holliday.

Sorry not the 3 valleys. Were staying on the border of Montgenevre & Claviere part of the vast Milky Way circuit.

Connects to Sancicario, Soulze d'oulx, Sestriere and Cessana. 440km of runs.

Serre Chevalier 20 min bus ride. 250km of runs.

We have skiers walkers and snowboarders in the group.

Hope you have fun in three valleys.

Peter

Ski & Rock
30th-October-2003, 01:09 PM
Dave

Where are you staying in the three valleys?

Peter

Ski & Rock
31st-October-2003, 10:32 AM
:waycool: Any one up for the Ski & Dance trip?

I have one single female looking for another to room share.

Also a request for a third male to room share needed for the extra room discount.

Want to help out or have your own room, to join us mail peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk please feel free to ask for more info.

:cheers: Peter

xSalsa_Angelx
7th-November-2003, 10:19 AM
must admit, the 3 valleys is the best part of France to go skiing, was there this April past and last January.

Off to Whistler in Canada for Xmas and New Year, and then will probably go back to the 3 valleys in March,

I am hoping also to turn it into a ski and dance holiday, will be great fun trying to get all my boyfriends mates up to dance, (big group of us going in march)

we are still trying to gather up a few peeps to come along..!!

xsax

Ski & Rock
7th-November-2003, 10:35 AM
You must try the sunset snowmobile trip to the frozen lake. It was a total blast!

We have 50+ on our ski & dance trip on 25th Jan. We only have 5 rooms left now. Places from £634 inclusive. Includes skis, boots, pass and unlimited wine!

peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk

xSalsa_Angelx
7th-November-2003, 02:14 PM
You must try the sunset snowmobile trip to the frozen lake. It was a total blast!

We have 50+ on our ski & dance trip on 25th Jan. We only have 5 rooms left now. Places from £634 inclusive. Includes skis, boots, pass and unlimited wine!

peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk

Is the price cheaper if you have your own boots and ski's.?

Ski & Rock
8th-November-2003, 12:10 PM
Sorry, Loads of the new carving skis and boots though.

In addition, you can try out snow shoes and cross country skis.

The Hotel and its ski tech room + your locker is next to the ski run and ski lift!

After scouring info' on recommended ski resorts, I spent a week in the French/ Italian Alps checking out 8 resorts, Hotels & facilities.
The master plan is to save your time & energy, or as much as possible !
The result is an inclusive full board Hotel. Ski from the door or take the Hotel mini bus. Take your packed lunch or eat in the Hotel. Wine unlimited with meals.
A lift pass, skis & boots are provided by the Hotel.
Dance in the Hotel dance studio. Dance party nights and other apres ski events in Montgenevre/ Claviere.
Ski & Rock will provide organized dancing with our top instructors.

Great skiing, great dancing and great company!

HRH
9th-November-2003, 09:49 PM
Hi Peter,

What's the split of sexes? Have you managed to get the number of men to women roughly equal?

Does the hotel have equipment for boarders, too?

Ski & Rock
9th-November-2003, 10:12 PM
Numbers male to female stayed even, within 2-3 more either way, throughout the booking. I will try to balance ratio near as, just before I close the bookings.

The Hotel don't offer snowboard equipment, but I can get you 20% discount to hire from Ski Set.

We have about 4 boarders on the trip allready!
If you know the area, you will know it is exceptionally good for boarding.

Special deal for Ceroc Scotland include free insurance!

I still have some places left. No clique, just a very sociable party of over 50 dance & or skiiers/ boarders.

We have beginer French jive dance instructors and our own D.J.
In addition to downhill skiing, some of the party will use Hotel snow shoes and try guided walks. Some will use the Hotel cross country skis. With a large bar and theatre entertainment, boring, it wont be!

If you are interested in more information on a very different trip, please contact Peter Kershaw H.01625-874262. M.07946-071639 peterkershaw@connectfree.co.uk