PDA

View Full Version : A New Hobby

dave the scaffolder
2nd-August-2008, 10:28 AM
Aye aye sport fans I have been on a searching journey into my soul as of late and I have decided that I need another hobby to run alongside my dancing.

So I have decided to create a group of heroic, square jawed, barrel chested, steely eyed gorgeous super heroes.

Our remit shall be to lend a hand in times of wrongdoing, just as long as no actual effort is needed and no hitting in the face is involved. Thinking along the lines of vanquishing the undead and battling evil underworld demons etc. However we do need to be home for dinner every evening and we may have to get an adult to see us across the road.

I have drawn a preliminary list of potential nominees with associated skills.

Me... As I am gorgeous and I have 2 lorries, there is always a car chase, we can use a lorry. Very handy are lorries.

Chicklet....Token slapper, she knows she is. (see other thread for confirmation).

UnderPar....Very handy in a tall man type situation.

Trouble...Would be handy if we needed a disguise of a NCP carpark attendent with associated limp and moustache. (she may have to put on the limp).

Beowolf and Dreadfull Scathe......They are just weird in their own way and know loads of stuff which may be handy.

Rocky....Nice arse and he has the goatee beard already.

Fletch...To lend a hand with fashion and revealing costumes for everyone.

Barishnikov....We are bound to be sued by someone.

David Bailey.....In a sticky life or death type situation he could do a tango lesson. In the ensuing boredom we could escape.

Any other nominees??????

You can nominate yourself or anyone else, no limits on nominations, but please include attributes said nominee can bring.

Oh nearly forgot anybody who can bring food and cake are IN.

Keep it semi nice.

I thank you

DTS XXX XXX

dave the scaffolder
2nd-August-2008, 11:09 AM
One other thing I forgot to mention...

Anybody turning up naked with beer is deffo IN.

DTS XXX XXX

batnurse
2nd-August-2008, 12:10 PM

I'm in then! :wink:

Georgious dancer
2nd-August-2008, 02:07 PM

As a qualified Food Tech teacher I guess I am in then! Plus I have recently perfected the 'you WILL behave' teacher stare which could be useful!

jeanie
2nd-August-2008, 03:29 PM
Any other nominees??????

You can nominate yourself or anyone else, no limits on nominations, but please include attributes said nominee can bring.

jeanie - i can grant you a wish, which may come in handy if you're in a tricky spot....

Have now perfected my caramel shortcake recipe :grin:

DTS XXX XXX
Well I'm def in then! :waycool:

Dreadful Scathe
2nd-August-2008, 04:52 PM
i have no problem with nudity OR beer, so count me in - although I resent the implication that my brand of weirdness is on par with BeoWulfs :)

Jay Jay
2nd-August-2008, 04:56 PM
Any other nominees??????

DTS XXX XXX

Count me in, my mission will be to make sure everyone is always happy and smiling, we don't like grumpiness, and as my stature is only three inches off of being a 'midget' (so I'm told) I can get in to small places!

Salt beef sandwiches my speciality!

StokeBloke
2nd-August-2008, 05:51 PM
I considered joining your happy, clappy, hippy, tree hugging, group. Then my better sense took over. I feel that if you're going to round up some sort of goody goody bunch, then you will need an arch nemisis; your very own Moriati.

I have a cat to stroke in my swivel chair.... now all I need is a HUGE map of the Ceroc kingdom with flashing lights on it.... if anyone has a secret hollowed out mountain I can borrow then you're in! Also I need an army of gun toting minions (orange overalls supplied).. good rates of pay, defectors very welcome. FREE BEER!

Bring it on Welshy! I'm building a laser to cut you in half, painful end first as we speak... mwahahahahahaaaa

No Welshies were hurt in the production of this post.. but watch this space :devil:

dave the scaffolder
2nd-August-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh I say behave yourself!!!!

You dont think I was too harsh there, do you?? Question to viewing public, asked in annoyingly warm ,silk chocolately voice.

Nice pussy, by the way hows TwirlyBird????

Was there mention of beer???

DTS XXX XXX

CJ
4th-August-2008, 10:18 AM
OK, Stokie...

I'll lend U my mountain... I'll even supply the beer!!

(as long as I get to wear one of those smashing orange overalls)

batnurse
4th-August-2008, 04:08 PM
OK, Stokie...

I'll lend U my mountain... I'll even supply the beer!!

(as long as I get to wear one of those smashing orange overalls)

An orange kilt?! :eek:

fletch
4th-August-2008, 04:19 PM
i'm also good with chocolate cake and the supply of 'cute ass' youngsters. :innocent:

:devil:

Caz
4th-August-2008, 10:07 PM
I can pole dance to distract all the evil men...... with beer of course... not sure about pole dancing naked but after a few beers......:wink:

dave the scaffolder
4th-August-2008, 11:17 PM
I can pole dance to distract all the evil men...... with beer of course... not sure about pole dancing naked but after a few beers......:wink:

You are fuc*ing deffo in my lovely.

Heads up I am a scaffolder, I shall supply beer and poles and drunk construction workers. We could make a few bob here mate. :wink:

DTS XXX XXX

Rhythm King
5th-August-2008, 12:38 PM
Count me in - by the time the surgeons have finished everything they're talking about doing I'm practically going to be Robocop!

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 12:52 PM
Count me in - by the time the surgeons have finished everything they're talking about doing I'm practically going to be Robocop!

Good man you can be the token Android.

DTS XXX XXX

Batgirl
5th-August-2008, 01:01 PM
And, of course being Batgirl, I am already a Superhero!

If I had the power of invisibility I would bring beer naked!:wink:

LuLu Baby
5th-August-2008, 01:07 PM
Dave, you're a funny guy! :rofl:

Anybody turning up naked with beer is deffo IN

I'm in! :cheers:

:hug:

I can supply the painkillers... I have enough of them! And, I can pass on my glandular fever to the enemies! :innocent: That should stop them in their tracks...

Rhythm King
5th-August-2008, 01:08 PM
Good man you can be the token Android.

DTS XXX XXX

ANDROID? Cyborg, if you please

Rhythm King
5th-August-2008, 01:09 PM
Dave, you're a funny guy! :rofl:

I'm in! :cheers:

:hug:

I can supply the painkillers... I have enough of them! And, I can pass on my glandular fever to the enemies! :innocent: That should stop them in their tracks...

How? - By kising them?... :devil:

LuLu Baby
5th-August-2008, 01:20 PM
How? - By kissing them?... :devil:

No, ofcourse not! :innocent:

batnurse
5th-August-2008, 01:30 PM

Errm, I'm a virologist and I can assure you that the most effective way to catch glandular fever is by kissing :love:

Georgious dancer
5th-August-2008, 01:30 PM

Really! You're no fun! So how will you be passing on you evil disease? Hope you are starting to feel better!

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 01:34 PM
I would just like to clarify that anyone turning up naked with beer has to pass a short initiation test, may involve vaseline and baby wipes.

DTS XXX XXX

Georgious dancer
5th-August-2008, 01:35 PM
I would just like to clarify that anyone turning up naked with beer has to pass a short initiation test, may involve vaseline and baby wipes.

DTS XXX XXX

Glad I opted for the bring cake option!

LuLu Baby
5th-August-2008, 02:18 PM
Really! You're no fun! So how will you be passing on you evil disease?

:rofl: Ok then, if I must... :na:

I would just like to clarify that anyone turning up naked with beer has to pass a short initiation test, may involve vaseline and baby wipes

Sounds good to me! :waycool:

Glad I opted for the bring cake option!

Emmm, yeah that's what I wish I had said too! :whistle: Shame I can't cook very well! Maybe one day I'll tell you some stories about me and my cooking! :grin: I think I put my Home Ec teacher into therapy when I was at school! I'm probably in the health and safety talk... what NOT to do! :waycool:

Georgious dancer
5th-August-2008, 02:32 PM
Lou, I'll give you some lessons when I'm next up in Scotland!

LuLu Baby
5th-August-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks! :hug:

Looking forward to telling you my stories from Home Ec! Although, a little embarassed too! :blush: My friend and I worked together in a work base type thing... aka a kitchen! :rofl:Such fun! How we are still alive today I will never know! I did really well in my exam though, with a few slip ups on the way! :whistle: No really, there were 6 janitors cleaning up after me! :rofl:

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 03:03 PM
[quote=LuLu Baby;490666]:rofl: Ok then, if I must... :na:

Sounds good to me! :waycool:

I am sending a 1st class train ticket as we speak.

Now wheres that industrial size bucket of vaseline???

DTS XXX XXX

LuLu Baby
5th-August-2008, 03:11 PM
Now wheres that industrial size bucket of vaseline???

What have I let myself in for?! :sick: :rofl:

Trouble
5th-August-2008, 04:07 PM
What have I let myself in for?! :sick: :rofl:

Dont worry, the vaseline is so he can slide down the scaffolding pole, his knees aint quite wot they used to be.... Stairs are a problem.. :wink::D

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 04:12 PM
Dont worry, the vaseline is so he can slide down the scaffolding pole, his knees aint quite wot they used to be.... Stairs are a problem.. :wink::Dhows that NCP attendant disguise coming on then?

DTS XXX XXX:wink:

batnurse
5th-August-2008, 04:48 PM

DTS XXX XXX

:eek:

Dont worry, the vaseline is so he can slide down the scaffolding pole, his knees aint quite wot they used to be.... Stairs are a problem.. :wink::D

Phew! That's a relief :rolleyes:

sunnybunny
5th-August-2008, 04:51 PM
I will bring my unlimited supply of mint imperials - always good for the long lorry journey home. :nice:

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 04:57 PM
:eek:

Phew! That's a relief :rolleyes:

That will be my line sweetie.:whistle:

DTS XXX XXX

Sheepman
5th-August-2008, 05:46 PM
A hollow mountain sounds like a sheep haven.

Well away from those pesky welsh sheep worriers...

fletch
5th-August-2008, 06:02 PM
baby wipes.

DTS XXX XXX

do you take baby wipes where ever you go ?

:confused:

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 06:05 PM

:confused:

I do tend to have a pack or 2 lying around in odd places.

DTS XXX XXX:grin:

Gojive
5th-August-2008, 06:19 PM

I do tend to have a pack or 2 lying around in odd places.

DTS XXX XXX:grin:

Yeah, but most people take clean ones :wink::na:

I'll bring my one good eye to the team, so I can use the other to cast an evil eye on the enenema...enemy :devil:

I'll bring beer too, but I don't get naked for ANY man!.....or any woman come to that (I'm a little fussy at times :waycool:)

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 06:29 PM
Iain my lovely how the devil are you long time no see, so to speak.

Men and beer usually end up sleeping and farting we will drop the naked bit for men of a nervous disposition.

Bit of a plan here.......Join Stokie;s gang and find out how much free beer he is offering, then report back to me a bit sharpish. Good man yourself.

Chop chop then.

DTS XXX XXX

StokeBloke
5th-August-2008, 08:40 PM
It would seem that there are two camps emerging Mr Scaffolder. I knew that given a chance to wear orange overalls and tote a large gun I would have some takers...

Enjoy your cake while you can. Just watch out... I am corresponding from within the hollowed out mountain right now... plotting and planning the downfall of you and those meddling kids of yours.

In case you think that this is just an idle threat, be aware that I have grown a Ming the Merciless beard and have matching red silk evil overlord gown complete with wizard sleeves outfit on watchout on eBay! Evil CJ has been supplied with a death ray sporran to wear outside his orange overalls. Whilst Sheepman seems more than happy with his steel rimmed, Welshman seeking, bowler hat. The dark side may be very twisted and evil - but we have the best accessories :na:

Twirlie Bird is making sandwiches in the hollowed out mountain kitchenette ready for Armageddon wearing her 'killer' heels. Ummmm cheese and chutney

dave the scaffolder
5th-August-2008, 09:27 PM
So we are talking free beer, sheep, sandwiches and Twirly in killer heels.

Please mister can I be in your gang?

Note to viewing public, said in Richard Burton smooth as melted chocolate type voice,...

Never fear my adoring public it is merely a ruse to get beer, sandwiches and see Twirly in killer heels and maybe chat with a few likeminded sheep.

DTS XXX XX