PDA

View Full Version : Myles and Tessa workshop weekend @ WIndson

johnnyman
30th-June-2008, 04:44 PM
Hello,

Just to say what a wonderful eye-opening weekend it was with Myles and Tessa. Highly recommended for the future weekend circuit.

best
johnnyman

johnnyman
30th-June-2008, 04:45 PM
PS I meant Windsor

~*~Saligal~*~
1st-July-2008, 05:31 AM
Hello,

Just to say what a wonderful eye-opening weekend it was with Myles and Tessa. Highly recommended for the future weekend circuit.

best
johnnyman
I attended their Sydney workshop and classes when they were last here and it was awesome! couldn't recommend them more!:respect:

robd
1st-July-2008, 08:59 AM
I didn't do any of the workshops but I can confirm that Tessa Cunnigham is very :yum: and quite :drool: inducing. Had I been free for the workshops maybe my concentration wouldn't have been all it could be :rolleyes:

johnnyman
1st-July-2008, 10:01 AM
They certainly have opened up the box on West Coast Swing. They come across as a good deal more characterful and funny than on their 7 HABITS DVD. I danced with Tessa on the Saturday night at Cookham and it was a sense of how far I need to develop the WCS.

That said though, they emphasised the importance of the following, which I think is worth notiing:

* Dance with more beginners
* Don't stay in your comfort zone
* It's a social dance
* Keep your natural dance movement and work it into your WCS.

Well worth the weekend package price and thanks again to all concerned for organising it.

best
johnnyman