PDA

View Full Version : Now I've seen everything!

Will
27th-October-2003, 01:58 AM
Was at Amirs Sunday afternoon T-dance. It was nice to see a mixture of regular and new faces. What I wasn't expecting to see was a guest with 4 legs. Indeed, this punter also had a tail. A pitbull had turned up to Kent House. Maybe it got T-Dance confused with T-Bone!?

I must admit I didn't ask it (not sure if it was a bitch or not) for a dance as I was worried that I when I offered my left hand, it would offer 24 teeth. But what I want to know is whether Ceroc venues should generally allow entry to animals - specifically dogs? (What is the current policy Franck?) Personally I'm all for it (pardon the pun!) Perhaps if I'd had doggy biscuits in either hand we could have done a bit of an arm jive.

DavidB
27th-October-2003, 02:36 AM
There were 2 collies at Rock Bottoms. Don't know if they could dance, but at least one of them could skateboard.

And the move is called 'Paw Jive' when done with a canine.

Gary
27th-October-2003, 06:45 AM
Well they usually let in a whole bunch of folks who claim to have two left feet, at least the dogs also have two right feet.

DavidY
27th-October-2003, 02:06 PM
There's someone who regularly dances in Nottingham who brings her Guide Dog along. I think it would be harsh to ban all dogs.

Minnie M
27th-October-2003, 05:45 PM
There is ALWAYS a dog at the Rivoli in South London (Jive Party) - it normally sits/lays quietly under the table or chairs up by the stage - most people don't even realise it is there !

Jon L
28th-October-2003, 12:17 AM
Well at least the canine member in the venue will not have to be taught about

THE LEAD!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please excuse my poor jokes attempt! :D