PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Champs 2003 Video

Emma
26th-October-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Martin McElroy
Hi I thought that I would log onto this forum to try to see if there was any feedback about the Ceroc 2003 Champs video but not a whisper. But imagine my surprise at the correspondence about the C2D 03 Video.

Yeah..I was wondering why the board was so quiet on that subject. I haven't seen it yet (Dan! Is this a big enough reminder?!!). Has anyone else? Does anyone have anything to say about it *apart* from the inevitable 'it's out of synch' comments? :wink: :grin:

My main comment at this point would be that I don't understand why it isn't available from the Ceroc website! I'd have ordered one *long* ago if it were....

Will
27th-October-2003, 01:37 AM
I was waiting until I got my copy before I commented. Unfortunately I don't have one yet. I'm 99% sure I ordered one at the time of entering, and had assumed it hadn't been officially released yet. I guess I was wrong. I shall ring the office tomorrow.

I have seen a preview of it from a friend, and have to say it looks superb. 100 times better than last years effort. Has anyone seen the way they put together Deb & Ben's showcase? Fantastic!

Jon
27th-October-2003, 08:44 PM
Year on year they are getting better. I opted for the DVD this year. Only thing I found was the chapter navigating wasnt all that. They just needed a chapter index at the beginning of each event not an additional 3 during each event.

As Emma says in this day and age ordering online would be alot easier!!. I had to find my cheque book, not an easy task when its hardly used.

Tazmanian Devil
1st-November-2003, 11:25 PM
All I have to say about that is WHERE IS DANS CREDITS? There is only one dj name on the credits and it's not Dan although he did dj there (naughty very naughty) Although he is plastered all over the video dancing.:cheers: :hug: :kiss:

Jon L
2nd-November-2003, 01:37 AM
They seem to have got the sections more organised this year from what I have seen.

Jon
2nd-November-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
All I have to say about that is WHERE IS DANS CREDITS? There is only one dj name on the credits and it's not Dan although he did dj there (naughty very naughty)

Prehaps he wasn't good enough to deserve a mention :D :D :D :rofl:

Jon
2nd-November-2003, 05:42 PM
Seriously tho, I agree with Tazmanian Devil that it was mean not to give him a mention.

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-November-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Jon
Prehaps he wasn't good enough to deserve a mention :D :D :D :rofl:

oh my god thats fighting talk you wait till I see you tomorow!!:wink: You know Dan is the best dj in the ceroc business.
:waycool: :kiss:

Emma
3rd-November-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
oh my god thats fighting talk you wait till I see you tomorow!! You reckon you're gonna see him again? Walking unaided, I mean? :rofl: :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-November-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Emma
You reckon you're gonna see him again? Walking unaided, I mean? :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mac
4th-November-2003, 12:46 AM
Hi All tis Mac here producer of the ceroc o3 video. Nice to get some positive feed back ! (ITS NOT OUT OF SYNC EITHER) :wink: :wink:

Um, soooooooo sorry to Dan we didnt realise he was Spinning discs we thought it was ONiel the hammersmith Guy ( no one told us ! honest Guvner!) If Dan contacts me we will whisk him off a freebee post haste!

The Video was released on the 4 August and was planned for the web site but it all went pear shaped due to the take over! Typical as this was within the three month preferred dwell time ! (just)

Ceroc HQ have a goodly Stock as I delivered it personally. TTFN Mac