PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Lynn
8th-June-2008, 07:45 PM
I've turned on the 'view marks' in Outlook - ie all those little marks that show you there is a space, end of line etc. Did it by accident, any ideas how to turn it off?

TIA.:flower:

DavidY
8th-June-2008, 07:52 PM
Is there a "ΒΆ" symbol on your toolbar? (If it doesn't display on your browser it's a kind of backwards "P").

If so, try pushing it?

Lynn
8th-June-2008, 08:01 PM
:blush: Aha! That makes it sound rather simple. But I wasn't doing anything with the toolbar to turn it on, (think I hit Ctrl and something when meaning to hit Shift to get a capital letter) so I didn't think to look there to turn it off.

Thanks! :hug:

DavidY
8th-June-2008, 08:09 PM
:blush: Aha! That makes it sound rather simple. But I wasn't doing anything with the toolbar to turn it on, (think I hit Ctrl and something when meaning to hit Shift to get a capital letter) so I didn't think to look there to turn it off.

Thanks! :hug:Dunno if it's the same in Outlook, but the key combination in Word that does this is Ctrl-Shift-*
Maybe you hit that?

Lynn
9th-June-2008, 12:43 AM
Dunno if it's the same in Outlook, but the key combination in Word that does this is Ctrl-Shift-*
Maybe you hit that?Yes, that's the same (Outlook uses Word). No idea how I did that, I think I was going for a capital G or something!