PDA

View Full Version : West coast Swing workshops Sunday 18th May

How1e
14th-May-2008, 09:51 PM
Can't beleive that there are FOUR West coast Swing workshops all happening on the same day. Sunday 18th May.

Just Dance California Dreaming Weekend Wellingborough
with Brady Rogers & Susan Bateman - Graham Fox & Chelsea Rossiter

WCS Workshop & Tea Dance with Paul Warden Catriona Wiles and rache Martino, West Drayton,Middlesex

Jivebug WCS Workshop & Tea Dance at Bisley Surrey With Lee Easton, Sydney Smyth and Deborah Dickens

Workshop & Tea Dance at The Royal Oak Blossworth, Northants with Paul Harris

For me they are all within reasonable traveling distance.

:sick:There can be such a thing as too much choice! :rolleyes:

Little Monkey
14th-May-2008, 10:38 PM
Can't beleive that there are FOUR West coast Swing workshops all happening on the same day. Sunday 18th May.

Just Dance California Dreaming Weekend Wellingborough
with Brady Rogers & Susan Bateman - Graham Fox & Chelsea Rossiter

WCS Workshop & Tea Dance with Paul Warden Catriona Wiles and rache Martino, West Drayton,Middlesex

Jivebug WCS Workshop & Tea Dance at Bisley Surrey With Lee Easton, Sydney Smyth and Deborah Dickens

Workshop & Tea Dance at The Royal Oak Blossworth, Northants with Paul Harris

For me they are all within reasonable traveling distance.

:sick:There can be such a thing as too much choice! :rolleyes:

And we've got nothing in Scotland - even our own wcs teachers are down south that weekend teaching you guys!! :rolleyes:

Next time, can we just do a swap? You get Graham and Chelsea, we get Cat and Paul?

ShinyWeeStar
14th-May-2008, 10:44 PM
And we've got nothing in Scotland - even our own wcs teachers are down south that weekend teaching you guys!! :rolleyes:
Not quite nothing... Lisa & David are running a WCS workshop in Renfrew on Sunday afternoon.

robd
15th-May-2008, 08:42 AM
Is unfortunate I agree and I expect the attendance will suffer at all of them as a result but unfortunately for the organisers they have to work around the availability of their teachers - Brady is only over for a short while, Lee has many other commitments as do Cat and Paul.