PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Nessiemonster!

tattie
11th-May-2008, 09:33 PM
Happy Birthday Nessa :clap:
Hope you had a great day and a fantastic time at Blaze!
See you soon
Cx :hug:

killingtime
12th-May-2008, 01:09 PM
Happy Birthday Nessa :clap:

(Like most of the people on the forum, it appears, I was away yesterday).

Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Looking forward to a dance soon :hug::hug::hug::hug:.

Louisa
12th-May-2008, 01:16 PM
Happy Birthday Ness! :flower: (Sorry it's late :blush:)

Hope you had a fab time at Blaze and got lots of lovely birthday dances. Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend - we might even fit in a birthday dance or two :wink:

L xx :hug::hug:

ducasi
12th-May-2008, 02:03 PM
OK, who didn't tell me it was your birthday?!?!

Was great to see you this weekend. Hope you enjoyed your birthday. See you soon.

:flower: :hug:

Freudian Hips
12th-May-2008, 05:33 PM
OK, who didn't tell me it was your birthday?!?!

:yeah:

Honestly!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
:clap: :flower: :clap:
:hug:

jacksondonut
12th-May-2008, 10:49 PM
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SWEETIE..:flower:

Hope you had a wonderful time..:hug:

firefly
13th-May-2008, 09:07 AM
Oh, I think Nessiemonster had a pretty good birthday...she was only treated to a private lesson with Amir by the lovely PH :respect: :waycool:

Gadget
13th-May-2008, 12:30 PM
Happy birthday... you shold have said and we would have baked you a cake! :what:

Mezzosoprano
14th-May-2008, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday Nessa! much hugs XXXX

Mezzo

Spice 'n' Easy
14th-May-2008, 09:44 PM
Happy Birthday Nessiemonster
Hope you had a wonderful day
:clap::cheers::hug::cheers::clap:

Nessiemonster
15th-May-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh, I think Nessiemonster had a pretty good birthday...she was only treated to a private lesson with Amir by the lovely PH :respect: :waycool:

Yes, I did have a great birthday, thanks :D, and a generally great weekend. (Special thanks to TPH for my fab present!) It was so cool to have such a fab party organised for me by Franck and Sheena, and I'm extremely appreciative of all the dancers who were there to help me celebrate, whether they knew it or not!! :wink:

Happy birthday... you shold have said and we would have baked you a cake! :what:

Ah, well, I did think about it. And I probably would've done if there had been cakes allowed in the venue. For what it's worth, if Blaze is held the same weekend next year then my birthday will be on the Sunday, and I'll make sure I post something about it...

So thanks all for the birthday wishes, and to blackisleboy and Fiona for organising a card for me (and to all those who signed it). I was really touched to know that so many people cared! :flower: