PDA

View Full Version : Las Palmas Holiday

Sandy
22nd-October-2003, 09:10 AM
Hi folks

Anyone going on the dance holiday to Las Palmas on 3rd Jan flying from Edinburgh may be in for a shock when they see their tickets! Flight time is now 7am!!! not 13.35 as originally stated. I phoned the airline to make sure and apparently it was changed last week. :mad:

I'm sure we are going to have a great time but it will certainly be an EARLY start!

Anyone wanting to get together to discuss the bus etc from Aberdeen send me an e-mail.

Another little change......no air conditioning in the bedrooms! Sweaty stuff!:sick:

See you fellow travellers soon

Sandy

Chicklet
22nd-October-2003, 09:46 AM
Not going in Jan - but the one in Nov looks like fun:wink:

my ticket hasn't arrived!!!!
(when did you get yours Sandy?? should I be worried??)

7 am flight means 5 am at aeroporto so no sleep for Abs folks!!

Sandy
22nd-October-2003, 09:55 AM
Ooooops so mad meant 3rd November!!!

Just letting off steam about the lack of communication. I know it will be a great dancing experience.

Just got the tickets this morning, along with the confirmation which they supposedly sent out couple of months ago!!

Promise no more whingeing, only fun, fun, fun

Sandy :nice:

Mary
22nd-October-2003, 11:24 AM
We're going. Also have a 7 am flight from Gatwick, but we are used to this as skiing flights always seem to be at some godforsaken hour as well. Still haven't had our tickets yet.

I wouldn't worry about AC - it's November!!:na:

Really looking forward to it. Bill & Bex are smashing people and both great teachers (I sometimes demo with Bill at Twyford, and Tony has occasionally demo-ed with the lovely Bex at Uxbridge). Met Lorna a few weeks ago at Amir's workshop and she seems like great fun. Will try to identify you at the airport (at the other end that is), but hey, we've got a week to work it out!!:wink:

M

Sandy
22nd-October-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Mary

M [/B]

Hi Mary

Will be great to meet a whole lot of new dancing people and put faces to the names.

See you there:wink:

Sandy

Chicklet
30th-October-2003, 11:46 AM
thought I'd better resurrect this thread so as not to get into trouble:innocent:

I have packed 4 times and have been practicing waking up at 3 am for the past 3 nights:eek:

Do we know if the Ed flight is just me and you Abs-on-the-bus lot???

Sandy
30th-October-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
thought I'd better resurrect this thread so as not to get into trouble:innocent:

I have packed 4 times and have been practicing waking up at 3 am for the past 3 nights:eek:

Do we know if the Ed flight is just me and you Abs-on-the-bus lot???

Oh don't know Chicklet? anyway you will be able to recognise the Ceroc folk...............they will have the huge suitcase!

Can't wait to meet you and get on that flight!

Sandy:wink:

Mary
30th-October-2003, 03:08 PM
Just found out this morning there's fancy dress!! Help!!!! Bit short notice - anyone any ideas at such short notice.

M

Sandy
30th-October-2003, 04:14 PM
Just found out this morning there's fancy dress!! Help!!!! Bit short notice - anyone any ideas at such short notice.

M

I know what you mean! I really don't have anything 70's apart from a kind of flary pair of trousers which will have to do. Will get a head band and maybe a pair of John Lennon glasses (are they 70's?).

Silver anything will do for the "silver" party.

See you there

:cheers:

Sandy

Chicklet
30th-October-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
for the "silver" party.

any votes for Bill as Long John.....

Sandy
30th-October-2003, 04:50 PM

Good one!

Bill
31st-October-2003, 02:32 PM

Long John who :D

Not cutting a leg off for anyone.............. not even Lorna. Mind you could make some moves really interesting :na: and give me an ideal excuse for crap spinning.

Bought some silver material today so hoping Fran can help do something over the weekend.

As for 70's................ only just thrown out my 70's outfits :sorry :wink: .......wonder if I still have a tank top lying somewhere.......................

Will there be lots of mini skirts and hot pants then :rolleyes:

Sandy
31st-October-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Long John who :D

As for 70's................ only just thrown out my 70's outfits :sorry :wink: .......wonder if I still have a tank top lying somewhere.......................

Tank top - there's a blast from the past!

Will there be lots of mini skirts and hot pants then :rolleyes:

You never know your luck!

:wink:

Bill
31st-October-2003, 05:59 PM
well it's 5.00pm , It's Friday and it should be Crackerkack :D but that's me finished and heading home and then packing for Monday :na:

Las Palmas here we come. Where's my parrot :D :wink:

Sandy
31st-October-2003, 06:23 PM
well it's 5.00pm , It's Friday and it should be Crackerkack :D but that's me finished and heading home and then packing for Monday :na:

Las Palmas here we come. Where's my parrot :D :wink:

See you at the bus stop Bill!:grin:

Sandy
1st-November-2003, 11:39 AM
Oh oh, in trouble! Weighed suitcase - 23 kgs, 3 over the limit!:tears:

Will have to leave out the mini and hot pants!:wink:

Sandy

Tiggerbabe
1st-November-2003, 02:03 PM
Oh oh, in trouble! Weighed suitcase - 23 kgs, 3 over the limit!:tears:

Will have to leave out the mini and hot pants!:wink:

Sandy

Sandy, Sandy, Sandy *shakes head* too many clothes and you're only going away for one week - that's terrible :wink:

Ditch the hair dryer, the extra pair of not-dancing shoes and a few of the toiletries (you can buy more when you get there
:D )

The mini and the hot pants are a must

Have a great time *green smilie*

TheTramp
1st-November-2003, 02:25 PM
Yeah. What Sheena said. Ditch the hair dryer. You can always borrow Bill's :D

Steve

Sandy
1st-November-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Ditch the hair dryer, the extra pair of not-dancing shoes and a few of the toiletries (you can buy more when you get there
:D )

The mini and the hot pants are a must

Have a great time *green smilie*

Thanks Sheena. Your'e right, must get the priorities sorted out!

Didn't you have a little too much weight in your case last time???:devil: You take a suitcase on a party night, can't imagine what a week's worth would be like!:wink:

See you at the beach hopefully

Sandy x

Lorna
6th-November-2003, 08:07 PM
Hi everyone,

well, the sun is shining and we´re having a great time. At least 27 or 28 degrees here. Spending loads of time on the beach.

Sandy and the rest of the Scottish ladies went clubbing the other night and ended up in a strip joint. I´ll let her fill you in on the details later.

Classes are going well and everyone is really lovely.

Will post when I get home.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

ChrisA
7th-November-2003, 02:49 PM
Just got a text from Mary; she says:

"4 the forum: Lorna is a gorgeous dancer, & Bill Foreman is 2 die 4. Hot and sunny, but today a bit cloudy & hot."

It doesn't sound like they're having much of a time out there, does it :D :D

Bah. I don't want to be there at all... I'd rather be in front of this computer screen.... not :innocent: :innocent:

Chris

Fran
9th-November-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Just got a text from Mary; she says:

"4 the forum: Lorna is a gorgeous dancer, & Bill Foreman is 2 die 4.
Chris

:what:

oh no - I'll never get his head through the door when he comes back!!!:wink: mind you I'll be glad when he does :devil:

had daily updates and they all seem to have a had a good time and the shops were not bad as well apparently!! Its their 70s theme tonight and prizes. I think they will all need a rest for a few days. :what:

fran:nice:

ChrisA
10th-November-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Fran
I think they will all need a rest for a few days. :what:

Resting??? After a dance holiday???

Resting is for wusses...:waycool:

Chris

Fran
10th-November-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Resting??? After a dance holiday???

Resting is for wusses...:waycool:

Chris

they've not got your stamina Chris:wink:
:nice:

they will be sitting on the plane as we speak, and hopfully its flying!

fran :nice:

ChrisA
10th-November-2003, 04:12 PM
they've not got your stamina Chris:wink:

They need more practice then ... :D :D

Mary
10th-November-2003, 10:07 PM
OK. I'm going to be very brave and start a new thread.:eek:

Met some fabulous forumites who I hope I will see lots more of in the future.

The classes. Bill Cooper & George, and Bex and Tony were great and we are spoilt rotten in having them all the time down here. So Lorna & Bill's classes I thought would be a bit of a change!!! Wow! I now put them up there with the gods of dancing like Amir, and Nigel & Nina et al. I had a ball at their workshops, but maybe that's because I'm just a right old tart who loves to camp it up something rotten!:wink: Seriously guys, it was great to feel re-inspired again - massive thanks for putting me back on the track again.:hug: :hug: :cheers: Aberdeen is very lucky:wink:

When it came to party time I'm afraid me and Tone (aka Prawny) were a bit wussy. Didn't manage to experience the 'much later' clubbing, so also missed the male strippers!:tears:

Had lots of ladies comment on Tony's dancing (he was kept very busy:wink: ) but I've had to leave him outside - couldn't get his head thru' the door.:devil:

Hope everyone got back safely. Now, when's the next party?

M

BillCo
11th-November-2003, 11:32 AM
Hi everyone , just wanted to say that really enjoyed meeting everyone on the Las Palmas holiday and especially meeting the people on the forum.
The weather was good for the first part of the week , the food was great (with loads of garlic in everything) and the company was excellent. :waycool:

Great to see and dance with Lorna again and great to meet and dance with Bill and the lovely Scottish ladies. Must do it again ?

Hope to see you all soon.

Sgt Billco. :cheers:

Sandy
11th-November-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BillCo

Great to see and dance with Lorna again and great to meet and dance with Bill and the lovely Scottish ladies. Must do it again ?

Hope to see you all soon.

Sgt Billco. :cheers:

Oh Sgt Billco the pleasure was all ours!!!:yum: :yum:

What a fantastic dancer ladies if you haven't had the chance to sample for yourselves. Vem Vet will never be the same:wink:

There are just not enough words to describe what a fab holiday it was. The very yummy Oscar which every lady wanted to ...........dance with!

A few exciting times on the beach, near death experiences let me tell you!:sick: But some hot hot stuff as well, remember the photo Bill:wink: :devil:

Such lovely people. Great dancing.

Totally shattered but very happy

Will be back with more info when the brain gets back to normal

Thanks Lorna W. for sharing and putting up with me and thanks to all the fab teachers including our own Lorna and Bill

Bye for now

PS met lovely lassies from Glasgow and Edinburgh, all fun loving!

Sandy:kiss: :wink:

PPS: The Aberdeen crowd were amazing! Never knew them well before but boy I do now! I'm not the only crazy one!!!

Sandy
11th-November-2003, 12:28 PM
Steve, got new favourites!

Dance with the devil and something about No.1! Vague I know but will find out more!

See you tonight I hope

Sandy x

TheTramp
11th-November-2003, 12:39 PM
Steve, got new favourites!

Dance with the devil and something about No.1! Vague I know but will find out more!

See you tonight I hope

Sandy x 'Dance with the devil' is (I think) probably called 'Dance with me' by Michael Bolton. I played it at Peterculter a couple of weeks back. You can't have been there that week. Also definitely played it at the Friday night party 2 weeks ago. And Hayley and I almost used it for the cabaret in Edinburgh last Saturday - though in the end, we decided to go with 'Fire' instead.

Something about No.1 would probably be 'Straight to Number One' by Touch and Go. Again, I've played it before - at least twice now. Again, you must have not been there that week :D

See you tonight!

Steve

BillCo
11th-November-2003, 03:33 PM
Hope to catch up soon Sandy !!

I also liked a song that Erick played , don't know what it is called,
it's a Latin sound and has Toro toro or something like that in the middle . :what:

Sgt Billco.

Bill
11th-November-2003, 03:44 PM
Well back at work and trying hard to concentrate :sick:

What a week.................:D was a wonderful experience and felt well and truly knackered at the end of the week - but in a great way. :na:

Some lovely dancers and a real joy to meet so many really nice people from all over the country. Didn't see enough of Bill & Bex and George and Tony dancing but some great style and plenty to help all of us improve.

And what can we say about the Aberdeen 'crew' - if they didn't do their own thing before they certainly will now so watch out lads - thanks Lorna :rolleyes: :what:

And a very special thanks to Lorna for inviting me along and now dancers from the south know just how good she is :wink:

Will I make the class tonight...................... :na:

Kay
11th-November-2003, 04:30 PM
Oh Sgt Billco the pleasure was all ours!!!:yum: :yum:

What a fantastic dancer ladies if you haven't had the chance to sample for yourselves. Vem Vet will never be the same:wink:

There are just not enough words to describe what a fab holiday it was. The very yummy Oscar which every lady wanted to ...........dance with!I have to agree with you Sandy, it was a fantastic holiday and great to dance the night away (with the occasional somersault!!!)with so many fabby men. The teachers were fantastic and I've learnt some great new moves:wink:

Lorna
11th-November-2003, 08:46 PM
Hi everyone,

had a day now to recover and god did I need it. I am completely knackered!! :really:

Had a fab holiday and met some really great people.

I enjoyed the classes. Was very nervous before the first one as Bill will confirm but once we got started there was no stopping us. Was there ladies? :wink:

I must apologise to every male dancer in Britain. Let's just say that I may have brought a few ladies out of themselves if you know what I'm saying. Not encouraging them to lead, would I dare? But instead, injecting a bit of fun and passion into their dancing. What fun we had!!

Big thanks to George, Bill and Becky for taking me under their wing. We had a great time. See that Bill, hate him but he's a really lovely person so he is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (private joke)

Big thanks to Bill Foreman, what can I say. You were fantastic and you worked really hard, thank you.
:hug:

Eric the DJ, what a riot that guy is. You still got my spangly bangles? Wear them with pride young man. You need to get up to Scotland sometime soon. We'd love to have you,....Franck?

Thanks to everyone I danced with. Think I danced with most of the men. If I didn't then I apologise but I was dancing with a lot of women too.

Great holiday, you need to book up on one of these. Thanks Oscar for all your hard work.

Lotsa of love Lorna x-x

ChrisA
12th-November-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Lorna
I must apologise to every male dancer in Britain.
Only for not living near London, by the sound of it :tears: :mad: :D :waycool: :devil:

Chris

Sandy
12th-November-2003, 09:44 AM

Eric the DJ, what a riot that guy is. You still got my spangly bangles? Wear them with pride young man. You need to get up to Scotland sometime soon. We'd love to have you,....Franck?

Lotsa of love Lorna x-x I forgot to mention Eric! What a character! and yes please, do come up to Scotland some time. Great to meet you Eric:hug:

Went to the class last night, jelly legs and all, and loved it, still buzzing from the holiday :wink:

See you soon

Sandy x

Bill
12th-November-2003, 11:26 AM

Lotsa of love Lorna x-x oh.......of course Eric. What can I say ??

How about ANGIE STONE.............. :na: :D :cheers:

sorry...........in joke :wink:

Bex
12th-November-2003, 11:59 AM
Hi All,

Thought I'd put my few penneth in too about Las Palmas!!

Met some great people and had some great dances - my poor feet are enjoying the rest now we're back at home.

Can't wait to have a sleep in this weekend after all those early morning classes I did, apologies to everyone who took part with Tony and I, I honestly thought my head was going to spin off some mornings!!!

Lovely to meet the 'Aberdeen massive' you guys truly know how to party! Can't wait for Billco and I to come up some time and see you all again. We should try and do it on the same weekend as Erick and have a wee reunion!

We're hoping to see Oscar (aka Emma Jency) in the next couple of months, so ladies if you have any private messages for him please let us know!!! :wink:

Take care all,
Bex

Kay
12th-November-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Lovely to meet the 'Aberdeen massive' you guys truly know how to party! Can't wait for Billco and I to come up some time and see you all again. We should try and do it on the same weekend as Erick and have a wee reunion!

We're hoping to see Oscar (aka Emma Jency) in the next couple of months, so ladies if you have any private messages for him please let us know!!! :wink: Being one of the 'Aberdeen massive' it would be great to see you and Billco again soon - I had some superb dances with Billco and would love the chance to do it again. Erick played some good music, so bring him along. As for Oscar, what can I say, except he did a great job with us all, he's cute:wink: :wink: , he's a good dancer when persuaded to get up on the dance floor, so give him a big hug from me:hug: :hug: and I hope to see you all soon

Mary
12th-November-2003, 01:21 PM
My task for today is to try to figure out how to post a pic or 2 from last week!! Think you might like the one of the 2 Bills doing the 'slut' move!!

:D :D

M

BillCo
12th-November-2003, 01:28 PM
My task for today is to try to figure out how to post a pic or 2 from last week!! Think you might like the one of the 2 Bills doing the 'slut' move!!:what: :what:

Franck
12th-November-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Kay
Being one of the 'Aberdeen massive' it would be great to see you and Billco again soon - I had some superb dances with Billco and would love the chance to do it again. Erick played some good music, so bring him along. I agree Kay, and my plan, if we can find suitable dates would be to bring Billco and Bex up to teach workshops etc... next year and possibly have Erick DJ-ing...
If dates suit, I'm aiming for one of the next Beach Ballroom big week-end, in February or May next year.
I reckon that would be a great reunion occasion for all the Las Palmas Cerocers. :cheers: :waycool:

Franck.

Sandy
12th-November-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I agree Kay, and my plan, if we can find suitable dates would be to bring Billco and Bex up to teach workshops etc... next year and possibly have Erick DJ-ing...
If dates suit, I'm aiming for one of the next Beach Ballroom big week-end, in February or May next year.
I reckon that would be a great reunion occasion for all the Las Palmas Cerocers. :cheers: :waycool:

Franck.

Oh how fab, what a brill idea, please make it happen!:yum:

About the photos from Las Palmas:what: maybe need to be vetted first of all:sorry

Sandy x

Ps it was lovely to meet Mary and Tony (what fabby dancers and Tony was very patient!)

Mary
12th-November-2003, 04:05 PM
About the photos from Las Palmas:what: maybe need to be vetted first of all:sorry Hmmmm. Something we need to hide??:devil:

M

Bill
12th-November-2003, 04:38 PM
My task for today is to try to figure out how to post a pic or 2 from last week!! Think you might like the one of the 2 Bills doing the 'slut' move!!

M

That must have been the move BillCo was leading :rolleyes: :na:

Given I had problems with my camera and have NO photos at all I'd be pleased to receive copies of any pics folk might have. :cheers:

Bill
12th-November-2003, 04:41 PM
Hmmmm. Something we need to hide??:devil:

M

DOn't think I had anything to hide ..............even in my 'Rod' trousers :D :wink:

Be great if Franck can arrange something for early next year and we can have a bit of a reunion. If B & B can come up to teach I'll be first in the queue for tickets :na:

Franck
12th-November-2003, 04:58 PM
Be great if Franck can arrange something for early next year and we can have a bit of a reunion. If B & B can come up to teach I'll be first in the queue for tickets :na: Your wish, my command Bill :D

It looks like the next Beach Ballroom Week-end event (after this one on the 22nd November... ) will have Billco and Bex plus other treats! More details in the New Year.

Get your diaries and book the 21st/22nd February 2004 :cheers:

Franck.

Sandy
12th-November-2003, 05:15 PM
Your wish, my command Bill :D

It looks like the next Beach Ballroom Week-end event (after this one on the 22nd November... ) will have Billco and Bex plus other treats! More details in the New Year.

Franck.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee :grin: :grin: :grin: :yum: :yum: :yum: :drool:

Sandy x

Mary
12th-November-2003, 05:56 PM
Your wish, my command Bill :D

Franck.

We'll be there - work permitting. Can we drag some other southern forumites up as well?

M (and Tony aka 'The Prawn')

Tiggerbabe
12th-November-2003, 05:58 PM
We'll be there - work permitting. Can we drag some other southern forumites up as well?

Hope so :D

Franck
12th-November-2003, 06:05 PM
We'll be there - work permitting. Can we drag some other southern forumites up as well? Definitely Mary, the more the merrier :nice:
The Beach Ballroom is an incredible venue that has to be seen to be believed... the only trouble is it's a bit like the Forum, once you try it, you might get hooked and come back several times a year :wink:

Franck.

Bill
12th-November-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm definitely free that weekend so just send the tickets now please Franck. :D

Valentines Day, then Beach Ballroom, the Edinburgh party and then Blackpool....................... things are filling up already.:D :cheers:

Mary
12th-November-2003, 10:09 PM
As promised - the 2 Bills. :D

Apologies for size of pic - will work out how to reduce at another time.

M

Fran
12th-November-2003, 11:39 PM

ah well, they are clearly very invoved with the move:what: :wink: :D
Bill has a smile on his face:what:

Bill
13th-November-2003, 12:30 AM
I'd forgotten that Bill was quite that close.....fun though :na: :wink: :D

Forte
13th-November-2003, 12:30 AM

ah well, they are clearly very invoved with the move:what: :wink: :D
Bill has a smile on his face:what:

So I see, Fran! Perhaps we ought to add another option onto the upstairs thread voting poll

I am a man and I sometimes tease my partner to arousal...:blush: :really: :rofl:

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm definitely free that weekend so just send the tickets now please Franck. :D

Me too! Can't wait:wink:

Mary would be great to see you and Tony. Hope you can make it

Sandy x

Pammy
13th-November-2003, 10:17 AM
As promised - the 2 Bills. :D

Great photo; and Sgt is wearing my fave shoes; he even gives me a run for my money in those babies :wink:

Px

BillCo
13th-November-2003, 10:40 AM
It does look a little close :blush: But it was a real laugh.:D

Until Feb then Bill ?

Sgt Billco.

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 11:01 AM
Oh my God... Look who is back !!!
;)
After a very long absence from this forum.. I am back !!
Anyway, I have just been reading all the stuff about Las Palmas... but there's nothing about Lorna and George getting slaughtered on Black Russians sharking the Barmen at Markesita !!
Actually... there's no HOT gossip... anyway, you know me... I will give you all the details later on today !!

One thing I do want to say though, thank you very much to all the Scottish crowd, you really made what could have been a really boring holiday - for me -, something I will definetly remember... we had such a great time !! and Bill, I am sorry I lost your Angie Stone CD but I will replace it as soon as.

Frank... I am waiting for your invite... would be brilliant to see everyone !!

Lorna, I gave Martin the bracelet as a present but he was less than impressed... how ungrateful I thought...
Got all the latest on George last night and it's hot hot hot !!

:( he also said that he will be sorting out whoever had called me Big Fat Pink Thing !!

Be back later.... I've got some pictures too...

Erick
:cheers: :yum:

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 11:13 AM
Frank.... Can I swear on this forum, because I really need to get a Lorna quote classic printed....
I know she will kill me for it but hey... :wink:

Forgot to mention, Mary and Sandy... PLEASE come down to London and party with me !!:yum:

See ya !!

Erick
x

Bill
13th-November-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ericklondon
Forgot to mention, Mary and Sandy... PLEASE come down to London and party with me !!:yum: So only Mary and Sandy get an invite eh???????

What about all of us more mature party animals. Ok so I didn't end up in a strip joint and stay out till 5.00am but 3.30 two nights in a row is pretty late for some of us :rolleyes:

And I even complimented the music you were playing - well apart from the karaoke/dance routine under the stars :D

Look forward to seeing you if you make it up with B & B in Feb.

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 11:41 AM
hey you Rod stewart in the making !!

Of course you are invited... how can I forget you !!!
The man who danced to every single track... I played !!

I've had really bad flu since I got back..... must have caught something on the plane !!

As for the Karaoke performance.... Arturo phoned me yesterday and said that he'd had a fantastic time.... - ok won't give you the details - but.... he asked if there was any chance he could come to England and do a full 30 minute show !!!! :sick:
What do you think....???????? May be we can ask Franck....??

Hope you are well.
See ya !!
Erick xxx - Big Fat Pink Thing :yum:

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 01:13 PM
Frank.... Can I swear on this forum, because I really need to get a Lorna quote classic printed....
I know she will kill me for it but hey... :wink:

Forgot to mention, Mary and Sandy... PLEASE come down to London and party with me !!:yum:

See ya !!

Erick
x

Glad to see you back Eric. How could I resist an invitation like that! I would love to go down to London and will bring the other Scottish party goers if I can.

xxx

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 01:19 PM
ok sounds like a bloody good idea...
But we're not going to Ceroc, there's more to do in London that Ceroc...
E xx

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 01:30 PM
ok sounds like a bloody good idea...
But we're not going to Ceroc, there's more to do in London that Ceroc...
E xx

We'll put ourselves in your safe hands Eric:devil: :wink:

BillCo
13th-November-2003, 01:37 PM
Erick's safe hands ?:rofl:

Be carefull ! :grin:

Sgt Billco.

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by BillCo
Erick's safe hands ?:rofl:

Be carefull ! :grin:

Sgt Billco.

Yep, that holiday has a lot to answer for! Living on the edge now:wink:

x

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 01:54 PM
You keep living on the edge love... that's the only way to go !!
Look what it's doing to me...
And as for you Bill... sure they will be safe with me !!
x

Franck
13th-November-2003, 01:59 PM
I know she will kill me for it but hey... :wink: You do like living on the edge :D

Of course you can swear, but that might mean the thread will be moved 'upstairs'... Though after the 'Double Bill' picture, it probably should anyway :really:

Anyway, it now looks like the 21st February will be an amazing party, with Billco and Bex appearing as guest teachers, Erick the pink spinning the tunes and everybody else who was in Las Palmas turning up for a great night at the Beach Ballroom! :waycool:

Franck.

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 02:14 PM
You keep living on the edge love... that's the only way to go !!
Look what it's doing to me...
And as for you Bill... sure they will be safe with me !! Well at least I'll go out laughing:grin: Maybe you should come as well Bill, just to make sure we are alright!:wink:

Bill
13th-November-2003, 05:26 PM
Well at least I'll go out laughing:grin: Maybe you should come as well Bill, just to make sure we are alright!:wink:

You lot, BillCo, Bex and Eric...................don't know if I'd survive a whole weekend:na:

and as for Arturo doing a 30 min set........yeh what a great idea :sick: Haven't seen a performance like that for years.......in fact I don't think I've ever seen a performance like that :rofl: :na:

Sandy
13th-November-2003, 05:27 PM
So only Mary and Sandy get an invite eh???????

What about all of us more mature party animals. Ok so I didn't end up in a strip joint and stay out till 5.00am but 3.30 two nights in a row is pretty late for some of us :rolleyes:

Strip club, Salsa club, easily confused:innocent:

Has to be mentioned.............what about Chicklet's fab outfit on the last night! The fantastic head gear, not to mention the amazing trouser suit (not the office type I can assure you!).

Bill your trousers!*!

The fancy dress gear was amazing, some people went to a lot of effort.

Mary, I thought Tony looked really scary in the wig and moustache! Some kind of Mexican gringo (not sure that's the right word!)

Sandy x

Bill
13th-November-2003, 05:48 PM
Strip club, Salsa club, easily confused:innocent:

Sandy x

Oh, of course they are :rolleyes: ............ and what about deciding not to look ! A quick peek doesn't count eh ???? ( it was male stripper by the way !!)

And who was it said........'it was more than I could handle' :na: :sick: :rofl:

ericklondon
13th-November-2003, 07:07 PM
You lot, BillCo, Bex and Eric...................don't know if I'd survive a whole weekend:na:

and as for Arturo doing a 30 min set........yeh what a great idea :sick: Haven't seen a performance like that for years.......in fact I don't think I've ever seen a performance like that :rofl: :na:

His private performance is quite good too......
:devil:

E xx

Mary
13th-November-2003, 09:13 PM

Mary, I thought Tony looked really scary in the wig and moustache! Some kind of Mexican gringo (not sure that's the right word!)

Sandy x

Pic of scary Tony coming up tomorrow (and it really is scary!!):devil:

M

Bill
14th-November-2003, 11:18 AM
His private performance is quite good too......
:devil:

E xx

I'll take your word for that !!!!!!!!!! Tart :na: :rofl:

Bex
14th-November-2003, 11:24 AM

I've had really bad flu since I got back..... must have caught something on the plane !!

As for the Karaoke performance.... Arturo phoned me yesterday and said that he'd had a fantastic time.... - ok won't give you the details - Erick xxx - Big Fat Pink Thing :yum:

Hmmmmnnn, me thinks you picked up the so called flu from Arturo???!!!:wink: :rofl:

Bex

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 12:28 PM
Yeah right.... could have done !!:yum:

Just thought that I would mention that if anyone wants to know about water supplies in The Canaries, Bex is your woman !! She's a qualified expert......

E x
:grin:

Bex
14th-November-2003, 12:37 PM
Yes, thank you Erick - I am, I've also got the bruises to prove it!!:what:

Cheeky monkey! :D

Bill
14th-November-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Bex
Yes, thank you Erick - I am, I've also got the bruises to prove it!!:what:

Cheeky monkey! :D

Water............bruises..................... I don't recall any of this !!

Problems on the beach - or in the toilet ????????:D

Bex
14th-November-2003, 12:54 PM
Bill, you were down the wrong end of the table on one of the nights out - that's all I'm saying........:grin:

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 12:57 PM
Bill...
You missed all that but I do have a picture to prove that Bex is a water supply expert !!

Haven't seen Lorna on here for ages !! where she gone ??:tears:

Where's this thing on February 22nd ?

E x

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 12:58 PM
Oi Bex...

Look who is behind you in the picture !!!
I've only just noticed !!
:rofl: :rofl:

E xx

Bex
14th-November-2003, 01:00 PM
Oh my God, couldn't you get the picture any bigger!!!! Right, ladies if you have any dodgey piccies of Erick, get them on here quick!! Please!! :rofl:

Bex

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 01:02 PM
he he he he...:rofl: :rofl: :tears:
And your best mate is standing right behind you !!
How funny !!
NO ONE has any pictures of me.... remember what I said all my pictures have to go through my agent... and... I will be suing for damages if anything ends up on here !! he he he

E xx
:waycool:

BillCo
14th-November-2003, 01:03 PM
Don't worry , I have a very ..... nice photo of Erick and Oscar ?:devil:

Sgt Billco.

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 01:04 PM
Bill.... have you ???

I've got a very nice pictures of George and Moses... the barman from Marquesita !!:kiss:

E xx

Bex
14th-November-2003, 01:07 PM
Stop trying to get the attention of you luvvy!!! Pictures to follow shortly I hope.......:D

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 01:12 PM
Let me see what OTHER interesting photos I may have... Miss Thing !!
xx

Bill
14th-November-2003, 01:21 PM
Bill...

Haven't seen Lorna on here for ages !! where she gone ??:tears:

Where's this thing on February 22nd ?

E x

Lorna doesn't log on too often but I'm sure she'll add a few comments.

The 'do' is at the Beach Ballroom which oddly enough is down by the beach so it'll be lovely and warm at the end of February ( bring your thermals !!) A great venue and sprung wooden floor.

Sure you'll go down a storm :D

Mary
14th-November-2003, 03:53 PM
OK, here's that picture of Billco and The Gringo. (I told you it was scary!!) :devil:

M

Sandy
14th-November-2003, 05:29 PM
OK, here's that picture of Billco and The Gringo. (I told you it was scary!!) :devil: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

BillCo
14th-November-2003, 05:31 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaagh ! :tears:

Sgt Billco.

Bex
14th-November-2003, 05:39 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!

BillCo's Mrs!!!!

Mary
14th-November-2003, 05:40 PM
And how many of you danced with him!!!!! :rofl:

(sorry Tone - now officially known as The Gringo):wink:

M

ericklondon
14th-November-2003, 05:45 PM
That's really scary.....!!!
:drool:

Mary
14th-November-2003, 07:37 PM
That's really scary.....!!!
:drool:

Be glad I've got nothing of you ............yet!!!!:D

Be afraid - be very afraid.:devil:

M

Lorna
14th-November-2003, 08:45 PM
Haven't seen Lorna on here for ages !! where she gone ??:tears: Hi eric,

got a bit of a cold too. By the way, what was that 'Lorna quote' you were going to put on. I can't think. I'm sure it didn't involve sweary words.

I can't believe that your beau didn't appreciate my jingly jangles. Obviously doesn't recognise class trash when he sees it.

So you are coming up then in Feb. Fab!
(Remember to bring some Angie Stone with you :wink: )

I too have some fab photos and will get then on soon, promise. You all know I'm crap with computers, so will have to wait for Tim to sort them out.

Lotsa love, Lorna x-x

ericklondon
15th-November-2003, 09:23 AM
Dear Lorna !!

At last you are back !!
I thought that was soooo ungrateful of him !! I'm never bringing him anything back again from my international travel !!

To everyone... I apologise to those still living in the dark ages without broadband as I understand from Will it takes ages to download the pictures I posted.... well, tough.... !!!

As for Lorna's famous quote :
With a THICK scottish accent !!:grin:

" You see that one over there, he's such a f*****g moron and he moans and moans and he is such a ****** and a ***** and I hate him but don't get me wrong.... HE`S SUCH A LOVELY PERSON !!! "

Ok.... I suppose you had to be there !!

Have a nice weekend.

E xxx

Lorna
16th-November-2003, 02:31 PM
Eh, I don't think so Eric. Those words never even entered my mind nevermind left my mouth.

I did say the last bit quite a lot though, but I would never have said all those sweary words. You must have been drunk and made it up. Oh my god, what will everyone think!

Ah I remember what happened. You were all slagging me off for saying, 'he's a really lovely person' all week. Bill started the 'quote' with all the sweary words, then you all joined him with the 'but he's a really lovely person' in unison. Was really funny at the time and was in no way a personal attack on anyone. I remember it now. It was on the way to the venue one evening. Am I right? :nice:

Seeyou soon,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

ericklondon
16th-November-2003, 05:32 PM
ok you never said the first bit... Bill did... but you were very drunk !!
x
E x

Bill
16th-November-2003, 05:44 PM
Our Lorna.............drunk !!!! Surely not........:eek: :rolleyes:

Lorna
17th-November-2003, 04:00 PM
a bit tipsy, perhaps! :wink:

Losta love lorna x-x

ericklondon
17th-November-2003, 04:17 PM
Yeah right.... a bit slaughtered more like !!
Black russians.... 1,2,3...... and what were those green shots we were drinking...?

E xx
:yum:

Sandy
17th-November-2003, 04:29 PM
Yeah right.... a bit slaughtered more like !!
Black russians.... 1,2,3...... and what were those green shots we were drinking...?

E xx

and what about those pink cocktails??:wink:

ericklondon
17th-November-2003, 04:35 PM
Oh Sandy.... thank you ever so much for reminding me !!

I forgot about those and I know she had 2 before I left !!

Erick xx

Sandy
17th-November-2003, 04:39 PM
Oh Sandy.... thank you ever so much for reminding me !!

I forgot about those and I know she had 2 before I left !!

Erick xx

Sorry Lorna, didn't mean to land you in it:devil: but weren't those pink beauties good:grin:

Eric, wonder how many you had??? Every colour of the rainbow by the sound of it!

ericklondon
17th-November-2003, 04:44 PM
that night..... Mmmmm.... It was Friday night wasn't it...??
The wine from dinner, the pink cocktails, 7 Smirnoff Ice, could be 8... 1 Black Russian and something green...:waycool:

I was noway as bad as some others....!!

Erick x

Sandy
17th-November-2003, 04:49 PM
that night..... Mmmmm.... It was Friday night wasn't it...??
The wine from dinner, the pink cocktails, 7 Smirnoff Ice, could be 8... 1 Black Russian and something green...:waycool:

I was noway as bad as some others....!!

Erick x

of course not!!!

Didn't see you at the dance class the next day??? :devil:

Sandy x

ericklondon
17th-November-2003, 04:52 PM
I know... dance classes... what are they ?
I went there to Dj... Not to Dance !! Dance is extra !! If I wanted to Dance I would have gone to Ibiza !! But the few dances I did have were fun though !!
E x

Sandy
17th-November-2003, 05:03 PM
I went there to Dj... Not to Dance !! Dance is extra !! If I wanted to Dance I would have gone to Ibiza !! But the few dances I did have were fun though !!
E x

Well when we come down to London we will come see you dj, drink a few cocktails and maybe even have a dance and just maybe you will come to Scotland and we will do you a special cheuchter cocktail:yum:

See ya

Sandy x:wink:

ericklondon
17th-November-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm coming to Scotland on Feb 22nd 2004 and Djing !!
E
x

Sandy
17th-November-2003, 05:16 PM
I'm coming to Scotland on Feb 22nd 2004 and Djing !!
E
x

I'll keep you a cocktail and a dance!:wink:

Sandy x

Bill
17th-November-2003, 08:15 PM
E x

Yeh, somehow I can just imagine you in Ibiza :D :rolleyes:

Chicklet
18th-November-2003, 02:42 PM
Just a quicky to say thanks to EVERYONE who was there for making it a really great week

I really really needed a holiday and the easy going attitude and variety of things to do, or not do and sit on the beach and natter instead was just great.

great to meet you all and where do we sign for the CRUISE Sgt B?

C:D

Sandy
18th-November-2003, 02:49 PM

great to meet you all and where do we sign for the CRUISE Sgt B?

C:D

Oh count me in for that one too! But give me a bit of notice so I can start working on it now!

Sorry won't see you Saturday Chicklet but will be going down to Glasgow soon so maybe catch up then.

Sandy x

ericklondon
18th-November-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey guys... as much as I would love to... count me out of the cruise... I don't do boats, the last one I went on sank !!

E xx

Sandy
18th-November-2003, 05:27 PM
Hey guys... as much as I would love to... count me out of the cruise... I don't do boats, the last one I went on sank !!

E xx

Oh no Eric, you have to:tears: We'll buy you a rubber ring:devil: :wink:

Sandy x

Mary
18th-November-2003, 08:48 PM
Good to see you back Chicklet. how was Camber (I think that was where you were going)? And R U going to Aberdeen BB in February? We are trying to get a little party of us from down here to come up. (A sort of Las Palmas re-union - keeping on thread!)

M

ericklondon
19th-November-2003, 08:38 AM
I will be there... !!
I have been invited to DJ !!
E xx

Sandy
19th-November-2003, 09:49 AM
I will be there... !!
E xx

So you gotta come Chicklet. It will be like reliving the holiday and will be a mixture of great music (courtesy of the fantastic Eric) and some great dancing (courtesy of lots of great guys!).

Hope to see you soon

Sandy :nice:

Bill
19th-November-2003, 11:51 AM
I will be there... !!
E xx

so who's going to do the karaoke if Arturo isn't there???? :wink:

Bill
19th-November-2003, 11:51 AM
We are trying to get a little party of us from down here to come up. (A sort of Las Palmas re-union - keeping on thread!)

M

Wonderful.............. :D :hug: :cheers:

ericklondon
19th-November-2003, 11:57 AM
Bill...
May be we could have a little collection and fly Arturo over and get him to do us one of his special shows...
I spoke to him yeaterday and he's very keen.... to do what I am not quite sure... but he's keen !!

Erick :grin: :waycool: :cheers:

Kay
19th-November-2003, 12:53 PM
We are trying to get a little party of us from down here to come up. (A sort of Las Palmas re-union - keeping on thread!)

Mary it would be great to see you all again and the BB is such a fantastic venue. Please bring Tony with you as I had some phenomenal dances with him in Las Palmas and would love the chance to do it again.

Bill
19th-November-2003, 01:17 PM
Bill...
May be we could have a little collection and fly Arturo over and get him to do us one of his special shows...
I spoke to him yeaterday and he's very keen.... to do what I am not quite sure... but he's keen !!

Erick :grin: :waycool: :cheers:

I'll bet he is..........................:D :na:

wonder how he'd go down in the BB.................:wink: :what:

Mary
19th-November-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Kay
Mary it would be great to see you all again and the BB is such a fantastic venue. Please bring Tony with you as I had some phenomenal dances with him in Las Palmas and would love the chance to do it again.

I'll get on the case next week when I am unemployed again.:wink: :wink: Why does work always get in the way of dancing and the forum.:rolleyes:

I will put a post aimed at south of the border.

Hmmm. Maybe I could blag my way onto a job in Scotland - I'll have to get onto that one as well.:waycool:

BTW do you all want Tony as himself or The Gringo.:D :D :D

Oh, and Bill - lots and lots of practice please. Oh, and Erick, don't forget - be afraid.:devil:

Mster (sorry, I mean M - wrong thread :confused: )

ericklondon
20th-November-2003, 01:39 AM
be afraid.... afraid of what excatly...??
I've seen it all love... nothing scares me any more, then again I might get a bit of a shock when I get to Scotland !!

Erick x

TheTramp
20th-November-2003, 01:42 AM
be afraid.... afraid of what excatly...??
I've seen it all love... nothing scares me any more, then again I might get a bit of a shock when I get to Scotland !!You haven't seen me in a kilt.... :na:

Steve

Will
20th-November-2003, 02:53 AM
Hey Steve, who did you end up sharing a chalet with at Camber?

ericklondon
20th-November-2003, 03:01 AM
Will... this the Las Palmas thread... ROOM... VIP Area !!

Who cares who Steve shared with.... ??
Pamela bloody Anderson... that's who he shared with !! and she turned him down... !!

Ok... I am ****ed... but what's new hey ??

Erick xx
:sad: :devil: :yum: :waycool:

Will
20th-November-2003, 03:03 AM

Erick xx

Thought you might be, but hec Ezza, You still da man!!!

ericklondon
20th-November-2003, 03:10 AM
he he he !!!
Thanks Will...!!

I'm off to bed... before I get too carried away !! and me head is doing the sugabitches... round round baby round round...!!

See you on Friday !!!

Night night....

Erick x

Sandy
20th-November-2003, 09:34 AM

Who cares who Steve shared with.... ??
Pamela bloody Anderson... that's who he shared with !! and she turned him down... !!

Erick xx

Eric, I'm beginning to see where the "Chief troublemaker" comes from:grin: :devil:

See you in Feb:wink:

Sandy x

Bill
20th-November-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You haven't seen me in a kilt.... :na:oh my god...................now that really is scary

:rolleyes: :sick: :rofl:

ericklondon
20th-November-2003, 11:57 AM
Sure is.... I'll stop now before I get too rude !!

E

:rofl: :drool: