Total 84

Fatal Attraction

Choreography 17
Music Interpretation 18
Dancing 17
Teamwork 20
Overall Presentation 16
Total 88

No doubt everyone will haggle over this but the feeling was that that Fatal Attraction were more polished but in terms of overall presentation the Alley cats were right up there

Bill
21st-October-2003, 01:34 PM
Congratulations to both teams and I'm only glad I'm not a judge. This was clealry going to be a very tough decision and everyone connected with them both can be very very proud.

Superb choreography and such very different themes. Can't wait to see the new cabaret from Wendy and Avril but if it's anywhere as good as FA then Blackpool is in for a real treat with that and Alley Cats.

It was a pleasure to watch them both:cheers: :D

Dance Demon
21st-October-2003, 06:24 PM
Thanks for posting this Scot. It is very good and constructive feedback, and having read through it, I don't think I could disagree with what yo have said. Fatal Attraction were indeed very polished, and personally I thought they danced very well. Congrats once again to all concerned:cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-November-2003, 04:01 PM
Only just had this thread pointed out to me - i missed it. I could comment - but id be biased :)

At least we now know what to fix for Blackpool - we'll be unbeatable ;). It would be nice to receive comments from anyone about it though, preferably by PM. :)