PDA

View Full Version : damsels in distress (scotish champs)

fred and ginger
20th-October-2003, 12:39 PM
to the young lady dumped during the heats of the lucky dip on saturday, i hope this did not spoil your day. I too have been let down a few years ago during a lucky dip competition at hammersmith and was only new to ceroc at the time. I think that this behaviour is very anti social and hope it doesnt put a black cloud over these great social events in the future for you. I really enjoyd the day and think that all the competitors did really well and the event organisers were outstanding.xx

Sheepman
23rd-October-2003, 11:43 AM
Sadly in all walks of life, there are a few idiots who only think of themselves, but I hope in MJ they are very few, and that this lady is not put off trying again.

Greg

Mary
24th-October-2003, 10:48 AM
Sadly the lady left stranded at the Scottish Champs Lucky Dip it seems was the innocent casualty of someone else's war!:( Thankfully there are more heroes than scoundrels, and the situation had nothing to do with the ladies ability. I hope she hasn't been put off by the experience, because, as I said, there are loads of heroes out there. :cheers:

I think I will stop there before I start to say things I shouldn't.:devil:

M

Roger C
24th-October-2003, 11:56 AM
I was sorry to hear that anyone could be let down so badly and publically.

I am sure that the lady in question will find many nice dancers that will become good friends, because as a dance community we care about each other.

Best wishes,
Roger C.