PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in finding a London venue for next week please...

Kel_Warminster
3rd-April-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll be in the Big Smoke Tues - Thurs next week with work, but it'll be the first chance I'll have had to dance in London during the week since starting this crazy hobby last year :nice:

Can some nice, helpful person please tell me the best places to dance on a Tues night, near Earls Court, and on a Weds near Hemel Hempstead/St Albans?

Many thanks, there's a pint in it for said helpful peeps.... :hug:

dep
3rd-April-2008, 12:59 PM
I'll be in the Big Smoke Tues - Thurs next week with work, but it'll be the first chance I'll have had to dance in London during the week since starting this crazy hobby last year :nice:

Can some nice, helpful person please tell me the best places to dance on a Tues night, near Earls Court, and on a Weds near Hemel Hempstead/St Albans?

Many thanks, there's a pint in it for said helpful peeps.... :hug:I'm not flying through Terminal5 for a pint.
C'mon, make it worth my while.:whistle:

johnnyman
3rd-April-2008, 01:11 PM
If you are willing to travel up to the West End, you could try Jive Nation's Tiger Tiger night in Haymarket or ISH at Great Portland Street.

Fulham Town Hall used to take place on a Tuesday, but is now only on Thursday.

best
johnnyman

Kel_Warminster
3rd-April-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks Johnny :)

Dep, what are you instigating sweetheart? I thought that just a pint was well worth the flight from North of the Border.... :hug: Why on earth would you expect anything else *bat eyelashes* :innocent:

DundeeDancer
3rd-April-2008, 01:40 PM
Dep, what are you instigating sweetheart? I thought that just a pint was well worth the flight from North of the Border.... :hug: Why on earth would you expect anything else *bat eyelashes* :innocent:
That Dep is just a greedy sausage, I'd settle for a pint of your blood any day!

Big :D ... *fangs fully on display*

dep
3rd-April-2008, 02:01 PM

Big :D ... *fangs fully on display*DD keep out.
I spotted Kel first.
Besides, I'm on a promise, if she ever makes it to Central Scotland.

Kel_Warminster
3rd-April-2008, 02:51 PM

Big :D ... *fangs fully on display*

hehehehehe Dundeedancer.....have you seen this pic of me from Utopia's H&H ball last Dec....

http://www.utopiadance.co.uk/dance/components/com_expose/expose/img/alb_5/img_1204215347_748_lg.jpg

Are you sure it'll be YOU biting ME?? :whistle:

Dep, there's enough of me to go round sweetheart, esp the teeth :)

DundeeDancer
3rd-April-2008, 03:10 PM
DD keep out.
Your right Dep, age before beauty...all yours...see ya :whistle:
* dd runs for his life :rofl:*

Kel_Warminster
3rd-April-2008, 03:34 PM
:rofl:

Guess there's something to be said for the Scots sense of humour *evil grin* just you wait!!! :devil: