PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out!! Dancing Vampires!!

Pammy
15th-October-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Couple of new members seem to be interested in this topic so thought I'd re-activate this thread.

Ok, can I just point this out. I was feeling a little drained that night...:what: Now I know why he said wear red; he thought the blood wouldn't show :tears:

God, there are some horrible photos of me on there (thanks for pointing it out Greg!) although I must add, there are an equally large number of sheepish ones too!

Px

Stuart M
15th-October-2003, 04:37 PM
That's odd - usually when I watch Graham dance, it's Frankenstein who springs to mind, not Dracula... :D :na:

...although in bringing back this thread, being one of the undead is probably more accurate.

Pammy
15th-October-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
...although in bringing back this thread, being one of the undead is probably more accurate.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, but be careful, I think he may have turned me to the dark side :sorry :innocent:

Px

Sheepman
16th-October-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
turned :confused:
G x

Pammy
16th-October-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
:confused:
G x

I'll be turning you at Uxbridge tonight if I get the chance :wink:

Sheepman
16th-October-2003, 02:44 PM
Sorry still convalescing, maybe tomorrow?

G x
PS are we off thread?

Pammy
16th-October-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
still convalescing

or have I already turned you :really: :what: :tears:

thought you'd been looking a little pale recently :wink:

Heather
16th-October-2003, 06:36 PM
:D :D Oooh Graham!!! What big teeth you've got!!!!:wink:

:kiss: :hug:
Heather,
XX

Heather
16th-October-2003, 06:43 PM
:D ......normally us dancers are very considerate people, refraining from eating such delicacies as curry and garlic bread before going out to a dance venue......perhaps we ought to rethink our dietary requirements and stock up on the garlic, seeing as there appears to be a Count Dracula lookalike on the loose in Bonnie Scotland!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

:hug: :kiss:
Heather,
XX

Now where did I put that hammer and wooden stake?....must remember to pack it in the suitcase for Musselburgh......if there's enough room after I've squashed in all the little tops, trousers, shoes etc.:wink: