PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else suffer from " Ceroc weekenders WRIST" ?

under par
14th-March-2008, 07:06 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else suffer from this affliction?

" Ceroc weekenders WRIST" is caused by wearing a Ceroc wristband for 3 days at a Ceroc weekender... 5 days after taking the damn thing off I still have a sensation in the said wrist as if it was still on my wrist....really really annoying.:angry:

Spiky Steve
15th-March-2008, 01:02 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else suffer from this affliction?

" Ceroc weekenders WRIST" is caused by wearing a Ceroc wristband for 3 days at a Ceroc weekender... 5 days after taking the damn thing off I still have a sensation in the said wrist as if it was still on my wrist....really really annoying.:angry:

I wear a sweat band over the offending item. ( Obviously not the same one all weekend) and I don't find that's a problem for me.

Maybe a watch would help now you are back?

Steve

Tiggerbabe
15th-March-2008, 01:13 PM
Sorry UP, don't get this. I've forgotten to take the wrist band off before, though :D

Lynn
15th-March-2008, 01:17 PM
Sorry UP, don't get this. I've forgotten to take the wrist band off before, though :DNot quite that bad (though someone did turn up to Ceroc on the Wed after Blaze last year still wearing their wristband!). But after a very short time into the weekend I do just tend to forget I'm wearing it, just don't notice it, so I could understand forgetting to take it off!

Georgious dancer
15th-March-2008, 03:59 PM
The wrist band doesn't really bother me, I always wear a watch and refer to it continually within my job, so takng it off when dancing feels strange. So infact the wrist band helps me with the 'oh my god I've lost my watch' moments I suffer at other events!

FoxyFunkster
15th-March-2008, 04:39 PM
Sorry UP, don't get this. I've forgotten to take the wrist band off before, though :D

i was teaching on tuesday and as i went across to Mas who DJ`s at ISH i noticed he was still wearing his wristband from the weekend! he still hadn`t realised.........:D