PDA

View Full Version : Well done Brit Roc/C2D comments

Keith
16th-October-2003, 01:15 AM
Hi guys,
Just a quick well done to everyone involved in & with this competition, especially Graham & Sarah, along with Andy with the initiating of the comp.
Well done again to Scotland, travelling even further a field to collect the silverware!
Thanks for all the positive comments re the Chance 2 Dance Competition. We are always looking to improve & your comments greatly help.
I don't want to go into individual areas, mainly because it's 1 a.m & I didn't finish work until gone 9 p.m.
I just wanted you to know we will listen & act upon your comments when ever possible & as a couple of you have mentioned, we are not in the market to make vast amounts of money, we do however enjoy what we do & hope you also enjoy the day/weekend.
As for the remuneration, we start working on the competition in August and finish in April apprx. We travel the country to promote, which in turn creates the atmosphere on the day, having dancers from all over the country, (along with other countries, although we don't actually get to these other countries unfortunately!) The videoing has a very small profit margin & as already stated helps to keep the prices down.
This year we are offering almost everything at last years prices, with a few very small exceptions, but as you will be aware, room hire, hotels etc, always manage an increase year on year.
Please do not take this the wrong way, it is not a gripe, but we at Chance 2 Dance feel you have the right to know were your money goes, and why.
I hope you all enjoy this years competition Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of March 04 (Small plug)
See you all next weekend, good luck Scott & his team & to all who enter.
Keith C2D
:cheers:

Emma
16th-October-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Keith
I hope you all enjoy this years competition Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of March 04 (Small plug) Can't wait!! (why isn't there a smilie for jumping up and down excitedly??):cheers:

TheTramp
16th-October-2003, 09:24 AM
What? You mean like this one Emma?? :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
16th-October-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Can't wait!! (why isn't there a smilie for jumping up and down excitedly??):cheers:

When i see its one of your posts i just assume you're jumping up and down excitedly anyway :)

Emma
16th-October-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
When i see its one of your posts i just assume you're jumping up and down excitedly anyway :) Thanks...er...I think :wink:

Steve - knew you wouldn't be able to resist!! :rofl: :cheers:

Paul F
16th-October-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Keith
I hope you all enjoy this years competition Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of March 04 (Small plug)
See you all next weekend, good luck Scott & his team & to all who enter.
Keith C2D
:cheers:

Nothing wrong with a well placed plug Keith. :grin:

I cant wait. Fantastic doesnt even begin to describe the 2003 event. Im sure 2004 will surpass it (if thats possible)

Minnie M
16th-October-2003, 07:13 PM
Can't wait for C2D Blackpool 2004 - this is by far THE BEST competition - well organised, great hall, fair judging etc etc etc -

I haven't been to the Bristol comp, but have been to all but one of Le Jive & Ceroc, but have really enjoyed the Chance2Dance the most - thanks to Keith, Janie, Tony & Angeline and of course Andy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :hug: :kiss:

See you there

PS: And aren't the team such lovely people ! (and they didn't pay me to say that)

Keith
16th-October-2003, 07:24 PM
PS: And aren't the team such lovely people ! (and they didn't pay me to say that)[/B]

Thanks again for all your comments & I must say we would not be able to pull off such a huge event without the help of all our friends. They are a fantastic group & such helpful people.:hug: [B]

Daisy
16th-October-2003, 10:47 PM
I enjoy all the comps. and yes I have been to all of them with the exception of Scotland....sorry guys but work commitments get in the way of travelling such a distance. In fact I love all the big dance get togethers ( whoever runs them) because they provide such a great opportunity to spend time with friends. I always come away knowing even more people than I did and having had such a laugh....life would be very dull otherwise.

Keith, I am looking forward to March 04 very much, as are many of my friends and if its anywhere near as good as last year it will be a blast. If any silverwear comes home too it will be a bonus. I would go even if I didn't compete......just to support others and catch up. Good on ya for all the hard work you do.

I do hope Ceroc choose somewhere other than H'smith next year....that place is small, dirty, aggressive ( confiscation of food & drink! .... bags in changing rooms etc.) and the floor is crap!
Why don't they go more regional seeing as they have franchise all over the country. I'm sure there must be a better venue outside of London?

Paul F
16th-October-2003, 11:19 PM
Its not too late to ditch the new Wembley and build a HUGE dance hall :D :D

Daisy
17th-October-2003, 10:38 AM
What a fantasic idea....who needs football anyway!