PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero

BobbyA
11th-March-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey has anyone else gotten into the Guitar Hero Craze? If so what platform do you play it on? What Level do you play? Do you play online?

I have mine on the Wii and I play on Hard/Expert

Also what are you favourite songs on there?

Mine has to be Welcome to the Jungle/Ruby/and the killers one.

She Ra
11th-March-2008, 11:42 PM
Not at all Bobs! lol (such a liar)

Hopefully should have enough cash soon to buy one of my own (so that I don't have to keep nicking yours!)

My fave has to be Muse, Knights of Cydonia (is that how you spell it?!) :respect:

Thanks for getting me into the craze! x

Ronde!
12th-March-2008, 02:41 AM
"Dragon Force. On Expert." :)

BobbyA
12th-March-2008, 12:19 PM
Theres always someone who's trying to Dragon Force on Expert. Grrr. For me it just seems like hitting the notes and just hoping for the best. :D

Sparkles
12th-March-2008, 12:44 PM
My boss at work loves this game - he's even worn the free T-shirt to work (claiming it's the only one clean - yeah right!).
He bought it for his daughter (who is 10yrs old and learning to play the guitar) but freely confesses that he plays it for hours after she has gone to bed.
Sounds like it's a really addictive one!

Gav
12th-March-2008, 12:57 PM
Hmmm, I'm sure I have video of Trouble and Double Trouble playing guitar hero somewhere... :devil:

killingtime
12th-March-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm holding out for Rock Band. I was going to buy it when I was in Canada but the box is huge; so I couldn't be bothered trying to haul it across here.

BobbyA
12th-March-2008, 04:31 PM
I wanna get Rock band too. But I have no idea when it's out for the Wii. It's a shame the Wii doesn't have downloadable songs :(

Maybe time to invest in a PS3 (even if its just for blu-ray and rock band). :)

johnnyman
12th-March-2008, 06:05 PM
I've been playing a proper guitar for 21 years now and I get a lot more joy out of this than I would with Guitar Hero.:na:

Give me Pro Evo Soccer 6 and Burnout - Paradise City anytime :respect:

best
johnnyman:cheers:

killingtime
12th-March-2008, 06:22 PM
I've been playing a proper guitar for 21 years now and I get a lot more joy out of this than I would with Guitar Hero.:na:

It takes a lot less time to learn to be good at Guitar Hero than the guitar though :na:.

Burnout Paradise is a fantastic game. I'm not sure about these Soccer things though.

straycat
14th-March-2008, 03:55 PM

Have you seen this? (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/3016-Zero-Punctuation-Burnout-Paradise) :whistle:

killingtime
14th-March-2008, 04:03 PM
Have you seen this? (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/3016-Zero-Punctuation-Burnout-Paradise) :whistle:

I watch his stuff every week; I love it. It's still a great game though :D.

Tiggerbabe
15th-March-2008, 01:17 PM
"Dragon Force. On Expert." :)
:respect: I've just watched/listened to my 13 year old son trying this one :D
He can do Knights of Cydonia on expert :clap:

p.s. Johnnyman - he's learning proper guitar too.