PDA

View Full Version : Lesley from Bristol - we need you!

Sheepman
14th-October-2003, 12:38 PM
I've had a desparate email from Siu Fai, as the number he logged into his mobile for Lesley was a wrong number. He has the winnings from Sunday's competition to share with her, but no means of getting in touch. No way is he the sort of guy to pocket the lot! So if you can pass on this message to Lesley, and you can PM me with a contact number, we can help get the cash to it's rightful owner!
:cheers:

Greg

Easter Bunny
14th-October-2003, 02:03 PM
Hi Gregg,

Lesley here - I was worried something might go pear shaped with the mobile number - not just for the prize money, but I would like to keep in touch with Sui Fai anyway to hear how he and his partner are etc. he was so nice to me yesterday.

My mobile number is 07950 *** ***and you can email me by clicking on the email link below.

Good to see you again the weekend...

Love Lesley:kiss:

TheTramp
14th-October-2003, 02:09 PM
Hiya Lesley...

You're a brave lady. Posting your mobile number and email on a public forum :D

Steve

Easter Bunny
14th-October-2003, 03:26 PM
Hi there Steve,

Sad not to see you in Brighton - presumably busy with your studies now!

About the phone number and email - what can I say, by the time you get to my age you tend to be 'brave' about most things, life is too short to worry about whether some sad g**t is going to exploit it - or maybe it's that I am not techno-wizard enough to know what the consequences could be ??

When are you next visiting the South West ?

Love Lesley :kiss:

Sheepman
14th-October-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks Lesley, I've forwarded your details on to Siu Fai. As the Tramp says, very brave of you to post them publicly. (I haven't even admitted when my birthday is on the forum). Perhaps Franck can do some censorship?

I felt bad not to have a dance with Sue on Sunday as well, but I was already scolded for being behind schedule :sad:

See you at RBs.

Greg x

TheTramp
15th-October-2003, 12:42 AM
Hiya Lesley....

Wasn't my studies that kept me away from Brighton. Just the cost of getting all the way down there. I am a poor student now you see.....

Ummm. I'd love to visit the South West more often. Maybe next year.

Having said that, I've been to the South West more recently than you've been to Scotland. So, when are you coming up here.....!! :devil:

Though, as a competition winner, you're probably too good now to dance with beginners like me :rolleyes: :D

Steve

Easter Bunny
21st-October-2003, 01:53 PM
Hi Steve,

I would love to come to Scotland, but it's such a long way I would have to fit it into a holiday to get the most out of it and its a place I have not seen much of apart from a football tour to Ayr years ago when my son was a wee lad playing for a junior team.

You a beginner indeed! - why are you so self deprecating about your dancing, you know you are a great dancer and lead! and a nice friendly guy to boot.....

No doubt will see you next at Hammersmith or Blackpool ?

(Hey no drop dead georgeous guys have contacted me even with my mobile and email address on the forum - excluding you of course)

Love
Lesley :kiss:

Sheepman
22nd-October-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Easter Bunny
(Hey no drop dead georgeous guys have contacted me even with my mobile and email address on the forum - excluding you of course)
Hey, well that's blown my self delusions! :wink: (unless your email was somebody else's address :sorry: )

See you Friday. :kiss:

Greg