PDA

View Full Version : Manchester Leader Wanted

Carlytonia
22nd-February-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi
I am interested in findings a fun-loving/confident/enthusiastic/intermediate jive dancer from Manchester. I want to perform a jive dance at the University of Salford's talent contest to really show off just how great jiving is!!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

carlytonia@hotmail.co.uk

I will discuss paying my new partner as a thank you for their time and efforts!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Carly

StokeBloke
22nd-February-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi
I am interested in findings a fun-loving/confident/enthusiastic/intermediate jive dancer from Manchester. I want to perform a jive dance at the University of Salford's talent contest to really show off just how great jiving is!!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

carlytonia@hotmail.co.uk

I will discuss paying my new partner as a thank you for their time and efforts!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

CarlyGood luck with your search, you may find it more fruitful if you mentioned the date :flower:

Carlytonia
22nd-February-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh silly me!!
The date hasn't been confirmed yet but it will be held in May sometime :)

Steven666
22nd-February-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm intermediate. That's about it. But not shy to perform in front of people but there's better in the NW. Where do you dance?

Carlytonia
22nd-February-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi Steven
Thank you for your reply.
I don't actually dance in Manchester or any of the surrounding areas HENCE why I am finding it hard to get a partner.
But I guess the easiest one for me to get to is the Town Hall in Stockport - do you go there?

Steven666
22nd-February-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi Steven
Thank you for your reply.
I don't actually dance in Manchester or any of the surrounding areas HENCE why I am finding it hard to get a partner.
But I guess the easiest one for me to get to is the Town Hall in Stockport - do you go there?

I am going there more. Been there the last two Wednesday's and I will be there at tomorrow night's freestyle.

Carlytonia
22nd-February-2008, 11:18 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow :(

What other nights are good for you?

Steven666
22nd-February-2008, 11:21 PM
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow :(

What other nights are good for you?

Any really (except Monday when I do ballroom). Though how much experiance are you looking for? I have nearly 4 now. Is it that long. Blimey. :eek:

Carlytonia
22nd-February-2008, 11:24 PM
sounds perfect to me!
i have been dancing for about that long myself.
I just wanna do a couple of impressive moves but nothing too fancy - i think it can b overdone sometimes.
coz i havnt been to stockport in ages - what nites are they run? and what times?

Steven666
22nd-February-2008, 11:33 PM
sounds perfect to me!
i have been dancing for about that long myself.
I just wanna do a couple of impressive moves but nothing too fancy - i think it can b overdone sometimes.
coz i havnt been to stockport in ages - what nites are they run? and what times?

Wed night 7-45(ish) till 10.30.

Freestyles are the last Sat of the month 8 till 12.45.

I always make the freestyles.

Carlytonia
24th-February-2008, 07:19 PM
Brilliant
thanks steve
I will message you nearer the next freestyle so have we can have a bit of a boogie!!