PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc....life changing?

Rich
6th-February-2008, 02:12 PM
You bet!!!! This is a first for me.

Rich
6th-February-2008, 02:16 PM
I must have a bad case of addiction because I'd have avoided joining a forum and posting messages like the plague.

jeanie
6th-February-2008, 03:42 PM
Def for me!

I wear skirts now..... well occassionally :rofl:

Freudian Hips
6th-February-2008, 03:52 PM
Yep this is the end ......
You will now: l

Spend all your money on weekenders and dance shoes
Work out your holidays a year in advance to make sure ex-spouse has the children on Southport weekenders
Check the Ceroc Scotland Forum every morning in case someone says something interesting or even better reps you for having said something interesting and in the secret hope that Cupid will say something nice in the next week or so
Forget how to dance socially "in the real world"
Develop tastes in music you would have ridiculed 20 years ago (if you have been alive long enough)

You are truely lost but in the right place.

jeanie
6th-February-2008, 04:38 PM
Aye aye FH...

Spend all your money on weekenders and dance shoes & find your shopping now thinks along the lines of - is this suitable for dancing?
Work out your holidays a year in advance to make sure ex-spouse has the children on Southport weekenders try and fit in as much as possible in the winter as you work less hours
Check the Ceroc Scotland Forum every morning in case someone says something interesting or even better reps you for having said something interesting and in the secret hope that Cupid will say something nice in the next week or so. Check frequently throughout the day while the boss is 'busy'
Forget how to dance socially "in the real world". This was never a problem before :rofl: I can now dance with confidence though (well sometimes)
Develop tastes in music you would have ridiculed 20 years ago (if you have been alive long enough):eek: So true! You are truely lost but in the right place. But no looking back either! :worthy:

batnurse
6th-February-2008, 06:05 PM
:yeah:

Lost Leader
6th-February-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah - remember how when you first start you are told you can just turn up in whatever casual clothes you normally wear :rofl:

Before long you are filling your wardrobe with various sparkly items, swirly skirts and an assortment of dance dresses. Eventually you need or wish you had a separate wardrobe just for dance outfits.

Even us blokes have been known to buy clothes specifically for dancing not to mention the odd pair of dance shoes.

Yes, caring more about your appearance is just one of the ways that Ceroc changes lives for the better and I for one certainly appreciate the efforts all you ladies make :flower:

dep
6th-February-2008, 09:50 PM
I for one certainly appreciate the efforts all you ladies make :flower:hear, hear.

Andy McGregor
7th-February-2008, 09:49 AM
Before long you are filling your wardrobe with various sparkly items, swirly skirts and an assortment of dance dresses. :yeah:

knightengale
7th-February-2008, 11:22 AM
Def for me!

I wear skirts now..... well occassionally :rofl:

Tahti have to see :yum:

:yeah:too lol

jeanie
7th-February-2008, 11:53 AM

Oh do you have skirts & dresses?

dep
7th-February-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh do you have skirts & dresses?If Andy chose them, then guaranteed, you won't want to borrow them:wink:

jeanie
7th-February-2008, 12:40 PM
Tahti have to see :yum:

Not if you insist on slapping me.....:wink:

If Andy chose them, then guaranteed, you won't want to borrow them:wink:

Why's that? Does he have bad dress sense/taste?:eek:

knightengale
7th-February-2008, 12:43 PM
Not if you insist on slapping me.....:wink:

If i insist on slapping you .. you would prob show me more :devil::rofl::rofl::rofl: