PDA

View Full Version : Too old to rock!

Tiggerbabe
19th-July-2002, 07:59 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN SIMPSON!

It's a tribute to modern medicine that you can still ceroc without the aid of a zimmer.

Looking good for 100 yrs old!

:wink: :grin: :yum: :yum:

Heather
21st-July-2002, 06:31 PM
:wink: :wink: Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Bitrthday Dear John
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!
Lots of Love,
Heather
I'll save your kiss for when I get back(Marco's on Saturday). I don't know if I could manage all those dumps though- Sheena and I could maybe manage 50 each!!!!):D :D

DavidB
21st-July-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Heather
I don't know if I could manage all those dumps though- Sheena and I could maybe manage 50 each!!!!):what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

Is this some strange Scottish custom? Or just something to do with the food. I think I'll stay down in London for my birthday...

David

Amanda
22nd-July-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by DavidB
[BIs this some strange Scottish custom? David [/B]

David

If you haven't had the dumps yet - you just haven't lived.... :grin:

Amanda

Janet
22nd-July-2002, 01:03 PM
If you haven't had the dumps yet - you just haven't lived....
We always called it the bumps :what:
Must be something to do with the Northern air! :sick:

Janet

John S
23rd-July-2002, 01:31 AM
I've been in Brussels for the weekend, just back and going through the scores of messages on the forum since I last looked. Great that it's become so popular, and covering so many topics.

Must admit, didn't immediately pick up that the title of this thread referred to MY getting even older, so thanks a bundle, Sheena, for pointing this out to everyone.

Up to now I had been trying to persuade all you young chicks (Yes, Sheena & Heather - it's you I mean) that my bus pass is a students union card, but now my cover is well and truly blown. :(

Still, I'll see you both later this week, and you won't recognise me - by then I'll have put polyfilla in the wrinkles, new hair on the chest-rug, greased the kneejoints and polished up the zimmer (& the chat-up lines, of course). :wink:

Dumps / bumps - I've had a few, too few to mention (NOT).