PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Manchester

Dance Demon
3rd-October-2003, 10:03 AM
Bumped into (not literally,:D ).Chris Davies from Manchester (Hyde) Ceroc, last night at Marco's, who seemed to be having a good time. Had a nice chat in the bar afterwards. Must make a note to pay a visit if I'm ever in that neck of the woods. Good luck with the venue Chris, hope it all goes well:cheers:

Gus
3rd-October-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Good luck with the venue Chris, hope it all goes well:cheers:

Aye ... Ceroc competing in Blitz's area .... looking forward to it:wink: !
Don't get me wrong, I think that open competition between professional organisation like Ceroc and Blitz is good ... it brings new dancers to the fold, gives dancers a different view on lessons and makes sure that existing clubs have to focus on providing a quality service to their dancers ... added to which from what I've been told Chris is a pretty fine dancer and teacher.
Shame he's a bit far away for a visit in the week but will no doubt get across for a freestyle. Might even see him at Northwich on Saturday!

Paul F
5th-October-2003, 07:22 PM
Yep,

Im really looking forward to the opening night on Wednesday. Looks like its going to be a really good night.

Paul F
9th-October-2003, 01:10 AM
Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to people (who may or may not post on this forum :) ) who came to our opening night in Hyde for Ceroc Manchester.

Im sure there probably wont be too many people who read this forum who were there but i wanted to show my appreciation all the same.

It was a fantastic night in a brill venue. I really enjoyed myself up on stage tonight. We had some fantastic feedback.

Beware london, we will catch you up for number of MJ venues soon :D

Pammy
9th-October-2003, 01:58 PM
Well Done Sweetie!:grin:

Got your text and was really pleased it all went well for you.:cheers:

Hope you didn't do the lawnmower on your opening night :wink: Reserve that one for me & your mum :wink: :wink:

See you very soon I hope and if you get stuck for ideas on the stage, just remember, three heels clicks, close your eyes and repeat after me... "I wish I was in Kansas!"

Loads-a-luv

Pammyx:hug:

Paul F
10th-October-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Pammy

Hope you didn't do the lawnmower on your opening night :wink: Reserve that one for me & your mum :wink: :wink:

Pammyx:hug:

My mum :confused: :confused:

I think i must have missed something there :grin: not unusual for me!

Just finished teaching a special class at Tiger Tiger in Manchester Loads of fun that was. Isnt it great to see people who have never danced trying it out for themselves. Its brilliant to see.

the what if kid
10th-October-2003, 02:15 AM
Good luck with the venue Chris, hope it all goes well

Thanks Dance Demon.... it was nice to met you last week.

We got well over 200 people coming along on our opening night on wednesday 8th October and received some very positive feedback on the evening, the venue and of course the teacher....... Mr Paul F himself !

Pammy
10th-October-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Paul F
My mum :confused: :confused:

It's ok, I'll keep the fact that you admitted to practicing with your mum every now and then a secret, as long as you don't tell anyone I've practiced with my Dad :wink: :what: :blush: Ooopps! No, seriously, really glad things are going well up there. And you thought your days of fame were over after Judy Garland?:grin:

Originally posted by the what if kid
and of course the teacher....... Mr Paul F himself !

That's the Wizard of Oz to us mere mortals! :wink: or in Boomers case, Morsals :wink: :wink: