PDA

View Full Version : A Great Big Thank You!!

Genevieve
23rd-December-2007, 12:25 PM
Sometimes things just have to be said.....

After dancing for 7 weeks I have had my first week of freestyles....3 to be precise (Bromsgrove T-Dance, Halesowen Xmas Party and Rollerworld).

I just wanted to say a really, really big thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome and made sure I had plenty of action......ooer :what:

I've met some fantastic peeps (some I knew already), put some faces to names and got to see some brilliant dancing (not mine obviously, lol).

Anyway, have one on me...........THANK YOU!! :flower:

StokeBloke
23rd-December-2007, 03:41 PM

After dancing for 7 weeks I have had my first week of freestyles....3 to be precise (Bromsgrove T-Dance, Halesowen Xmas Party and Rollerworld).

I just wanted to say a really, really big thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome and made sure I had plenty of action......ooer :what:

I've met some fantastic peeps (some I knew already), put some faces to names and got to see some brilliant dancing (not mine obviously, lol).

Anyway, have one on me...........THANK YOU!! :flower:
Hey! It's you! :D Last night was cool wasn't it. I thought you were pretty brave to get out there dancing the way you did after just a few weeks dancing! It was great to meet you babe, and our dances really were fun too. See you soon..
Stokie
[stop looking at your feet, heheheheee :flower: ]

Lee Bartholomew
23rd-December-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey! It's you! :D Last night was cool wasn't it. I thought you were pretty brave to get out there dancing the way you did after just a few weeks dancing! It was great to meet you babe, and our dances really were fun too. See you soon..
Stokie

Great to you you and Twirlie again Stokie. Thanks for the dance :D.

Didn't see your there at Rollerworld Genevieve would have grabbed you for a dance.:sad:

StokeBloke
23rd-December-2007, 05:13 PM
Didn't see your there at Rollerworld Genevieve would have grabbed you for a dance.:sad:Consider that a lucky escape Genevieve :rofl:

Genevieve
23rd-December-2007, 08:10 PM
Stokie

Was great to meet you guys too, thanks for the torture, lol.
I know......perhaps I should have bought home the eye-patch afterall :rolleyes:

Didn't see your there at Rollerworld Genevieve would have grabbed you for a dance.:sad:

I'll have to get someone to point me in your direction next time......."come into my parlour......" :wink:

Consider that a lucky escape Genevieve :rofl:

Awww, anyone who will dance with me is ok in my book, lol

fletch
24th-December-2007, 01:53 AM

I just wanted to say a really, really big thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome and made sure I had plenty of action......ooer

Anyway, have one on me...........THANK YOU!! :

there allways plenty of action when i'm around. :na:

Didn't see your there at Rollerworld Genevieve would have grabbed you for a dance.

hey Lee its about time you let Joe throw you on you bum again isn't it. :rofl:

you can't miss her, she one of mine,:cheers: that will be different then :respect:

are you there on the 29th its Maddies birthday.

I'll have to get someone to point me in your direction next time......."come into my parlour......"

better come on the 29th for Maddies birthday then, or do you have somewhere else more importent to go :confused:

Genevieve
24th-December-2007, 02:38 PM
better come on the 29th for Maddies birthday then, or do you have somewhere else more importent to go :confused:

.......am off to the Civic Hall on the 29 Dec. I'll pop over to yours to see Maddie for her birthday if you're not going.
We can fit in some retail therapy too xx :wink: