PDA

View Full Version : The "Peg" Thing

Tiggerbabe
27th-September-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
3. When hanging out washing, the pegs must be colour co-ordinated.

My hero! *swoon* (I *knew* there were more of us out there :D )

p.s. Nice one Em!:rofl: :rofl:

CJ
27th-September-2003, 12:49 PM
so... orange plastic ones with an orange shirt?

or...

Both pegs the same colour... eg on black trousers, the colour is not importamt as long as both pegs are the same?

Weird. Cool, but weird.......:wink:

Tiggerbabe
27th-September-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Both pegs the same colour... eg on black trousers, the colour is not importamt as long as both pegs are the same?

You got it babe - the actual colour is not importamt as long as both pegs are the same colour........or if it's sheets or a big towel, however many pegs you use, all have to be the same :wink:

TheTramp
27th-September-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
You got it babe - the actual colour is not important as long as both pegs are the same colour........or if it's sheets or a big towel, however many pegs you use, all have to be the same :wink: And you actually admit to things like this??? :rolleyes:

Steve

Andy McGregor
27th-September-2003, 03:03 PM
You got it babe - the actual colour is not importamt as long as both pegs are the same colour........or if it's sheets or a big towel, however many pegs you use, all have to be the same :wink:

Why not buy all your pegs in the same colour?:confused:

Why am I letting myself be drawn into this:confused: :confused:

Andy McGregor
27th-September-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
..my second question is why have I become involved:what: ?

We shouldn't even be working today. Formite is only a 9-5 Mon-Fri job. Do I get overtime for coming in on a Saturday?:devil:

But while I'm here I must tell you about this fantastic party I went to last night. My mate Ken, a Brighton/Worthing dancer had an absolutely brilliant 'Fall of the Roman Empire' party last night. Everyone got into the swing of things. Some of the girls from dancing wore such revealing outfits I'll have trouble seeing them in the same way ever again - and some girls, not to be outdone, rearranged their outfits to be even more revealing:waycool:

Of course, I've put my name down to borrow everything:wink:

Boomer
27th-September-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor

But while I'm here I must tell you about this fantastic party I went to last night...an absolutely brilliant 'Fall of the Roman Empire' party last night. Everyone got into the swing of things. Some of the girls from dancing wore such revealing outfits I'll have trouble seeing them in the same way ever again - and some girls, not to be outdone, rearranged their outfits to be even more revealing:waycool:

Oh to have been there:grin: What a wasted opportunity – not just to see scantily clad, nubile nymphets:devil: , but to also have had (split-infinitive I know, back off grammarians:D ) the chance to dress-up as ‘Gladiator(tm)’. :nice:

Tiggerbabe
27th-September-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
Why not buy all your pegs in the same colour?:confused:
Because that would be very boring indeed! And the "best" pegs come in assorted-colour bags :wink:

Why am I letting myself be drawn into this:confused: :confused:
I dunno! Me, I'm just adding my support to Mr Hudson - he started it :D

Dan Hudson
27th-September-2003, 06:44 PM
Hello

Its offensive to mix and match your pegs, CJ you were in fact correct as long as the same colour pegs are on one item..

I have been known to change them if they are wrong!!

Emma
27th-September-2003, 07:31 PM
Its offensive to mix and match your pegsNo babe :it's artistic ;) ..provided the colours are complimentary and the pattern is completely random I think it's perfectly acceptable. Different shaped pegs would be good too....

Alfie
28th-September-2003, 11:48 AM
:waycool: Buy a tumble Dryer:grin:

Heather
28th-September-2003, 11:51 AM
:D :D I am a great lover of Greece and go there every year for at least three weeks holiday. The Greeks like to paint their houses white (to reflect the heat) and the paintwork is quite often varying shades of blue. (I was told my an American Greek lady, to honour the national flag).
I decided that I would paint my house white and the paintwork of my doors, etc is also varying shades of blue. Not only because I love Greece, but to honour the Scottish flag which is also blue and white!!!!:rofl: :rofl: (Incidentally, the Scots and Greeks share the same patron saint St Andrew)
WHAT is the POINT of all this, you may well ask, well MY clothes pegs are all blue and white too, to match my house!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
I hadn't really bothered to match blue pegs / white pegs on garments etc .
Yes, I know you think we are all nuts, WHY do you think we are called the MAd Crew!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:hug:
Heather,
XX

filthycute
29th-September-2003, 08:55 AM
Hello

Its offensive to mix and match your pegs, CJ you were in fact correct as long as the same colour pegs are on one item..

your not related to my mother perchance????
She's a peg freak aswell!!!!......and yes, if you hang out her washing (those who know better don't!!) she'll go right out and change all the pegs. It must cost her a fortune buying all those pegs to match her clothes.
Personally i just buy wooden pegs...they match everything!.....but find that my colour issues are knickers and socks :really:

c'mon.....EVERYBODY wears matching knickers, socks and hairbands!.....don't they????....:sick:

filthycute x x

Lou
29th-September-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Emma
No babe :it's artistic ;) ..provided the colours are complimentary and the pattern is completely random I think it's perfectly acceptable. Different shaped pegs would be good too.... I'm with you, Emma. :grin: Mine are even a mixture of materials - wood & plastic...

I wonder if there's a correlation between temperament & peg choice? Artistic types with creative pegging - against regimented accountant types?

*grins & ducks*

Dreadful Scathe
29th-September-2003, 10:54 AM
Im with emma and lou on the random pegs thing. I think its funny that some people just cannot do random, there must be some structure to what they do. Case in point - Fi was painting some kitchen tiles 'random' colours and marked out before hand which ones were which colours and made sure they were in same place relating to the other tiles so they would 'look random'. :rofl:

Graham
29th-September-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Fi was painting some kitchen tiles 'random' colours and marked out before hand which ones were which colours and made sure they were in same place relating to the other tiles so they would 'look random'. This is not as daft as it seems: if you allocate colours to tiles in a genuinely random way you can easily end up with (eg) all the green ones on the left hand side, or the light blue ones clumped together. I've seen advice from interior designers to either lay the tiles out or mark them in some way before you commit, so you can check that it "looks" random as well as actually being random.

Dreadful Scathe
29th-September-2003, 11:33 AM
I still think its funny to plan a random layout :)

but you're right enough, i did choose not to put too many together of the same colour thus invalidating my claim to be making it random. So i suppose i was no more random than Fi but at least i didnt plan it in advance :).

Graham 2 more posts and you reach 1000 - oooh.

Aleks
29th-September-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by filthycute
c'mon.....EVERYBODY wears matching knickers, socks and hairbands!.....don't they????....:sick:

filthycute x x

Matching socks and knickers but not bra??????????????:what: :confused:

Dan Hudson
29th-September-2003, 12:09 PM
FC, although not into knickers and hair bands, I agree with you there should be some sort of colour co-ordination.

Also with the risk of getting beaten, girls white knickers/bras with black/dark clothing or black with light clothing are definately fashion faux-pas, don't let me catch you doing it!!

:kiss: :sorry

As for the peg thing, heather what a fab idea with blue and white pegs, am off to buy red and white for hte cross of St George!!:waycool: :cheers:

Graham
29th-September-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Matching socks and knickers but not bra??????????????:what: :confused: Some people are able to go without..........

Pammy
29th-September-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Some people are able to go without..........

I know you never wear socks Graham, but when we've danced I'm pretty sure you've always had your knickers and bra on.

Px :wink:

Tiggerbabe
29th-September-2003, 12:54 PM
)
girls white knickers/bras with black/dark clothing or black with light clothing are definately fashion faux-pas, don't let me catch you doing it!!

So Dan, do you have some sort of inspection for the girls before you let them into your venue?:wink:

(What night is it on again???:hug: :innocent: :kiss: )

Graham
29th-September-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
I know you never wear socks Graham, but when we've danced I'm pretty sure you've always had your knickers and bra on. I didn't claim to be one of the people who could go without.........

xSalsa_Angelx
29th-September-2003, 01:41 PM
what happend to the good old fashioned wooden pegs,???

easy problem sorted and no need for colour coding or matching pegs..!!

Dreadful Scathe
29th-September-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
what happend to the good old fashioned wooden pegs,???

Im sure they are widely used, filthycute already swears by them ;) you missed it.

Chicklet
29th-September-2003, 01:56 PM
I don't have any outside drying facilities so had to donate my best pegs (all plastic, push on, none of your rusty spring nonsense) to a worthy cause a couple of years ago but can confirm I never ever ever used different coloured pegs on one item. I always hung the washing biggest things to the outside, smallest things to the middle, but on the rare occasions I washed slightly different colours together :eek: the items would be hung strictly by hue.

I now have to use radiators and banisters (too tight to use the drier very often) and cannot go to sleep of an evening without first checking that only items not dry enough to go in the ironing basket remain, that all items on the radiators are right way out, straight, stockings are drying in pairs and no items of intimate apparel are left downstairs.

Anyone who doesn't do these things should be ashamed of themselves.

Aleks
29th-September-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
I now have to use radiators and banisters (too tight to use the drier very often) and cannot go to sleep of an evening without first checking that only items not dry enough to go in the ironing basket remain, that all items on the radiators are right way out, straight, stockings are drying in pairs and no items of intimate apparel are left downstairs.

Anyone who doesn't do these things should be ashamed of themselves.

All my stuff is deliberately washed and ironed inside out.....

Chicklet
29th-September-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
All my stuff is deliberately washed and ironed inside out.....
completely agree!!!
best way to guard against fading and ironing lines, esp on darker fabrics, but for some reason I have to dry things right way out!!!

Graham
29th-September-2003, 02:31 PM
completely agree!!!
best way to guard against fading and ironing lines, esp on darker fabrics, but for some reason I have to dry things right way out!!! You turn things inside out to wash them, turn them rightside out to dry them, turn them inside out to iron them, and then (presumably) rightside out to put them away? And you think this is rational behaviour??

Chicklet
29th-September-2003, 02:54 PM
And you think this is rational behaviour??
Absolutely!!! The right thing to do is just the right thing to do!!!
But only when listening to Paul Temple, obviously :D

Dance Demon
29th-September-2003, 05:10 PM
Aaaaaargggghhhh.!!!!!!!!...................all you ritualistic tidy people drive me absoluteley BONKERS!!!!!!.......whats wrong with being messy, untidy and unpredictable....I've been like that for as long as I can remember, and it hasn't done me any harm....(drives Mrs D bonkers though:D :D ) What happens if you are in a hurry when you are hanging out the washing, and you make yourself late by searching through the peg bag for same colour pegs :confused:...its not rational...you all need therapy....the clothes will dry regardless of the colour of the pegs ya shower of nutters...................

Lets hear from all the messy folks....c'mon you know you want to own up:wink:

Chicklet
29th-September-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
the clothes will dry regardless of the shower .................

no no, you'll not get anywhere drying things in the shower DD:blush:

Dance Demon
29th-September-2003, 05:25 PM
no no, you'll not get anywhere drying things in the shower DD:blush:

Ooohhh you little mis-quoter you...ever fancied a job as a journalist:D

Chicklet
29th-September-2003, 05:26 PM
soon as I learn how to DOUBLE spin:D :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
29th-September-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Alfie
:waycool: Buy a tumble Dryer:grin:
Ah! but Alfie - I already have a tumble dryer - into which, this weekend, my husband put my "hand wash - do not tumble dry" lovely sequin-covered thong. Justice only being served by the fact that those sequins that did not melt are now attached to his boxer shorts :rofl:

Why are most men incapable of reading washing instructions on clothes :confused:

Alfie
29th-September-2003, 08:49 PM
Question:-
If your dearly beloved non dancing Husband had been able to find and decipher the miniscule washing instructions on the afore mentioned "small" item.
How many pegs and of what colour would have been required to hang them/it/these on the line?

If men can't read washing instuctions, why can't women iron one good central crease in a pair of trousers:grin:

Ps:- Before I get flamed out of all existance, this is only my opinion.:wink:

Tiggerbabe
29th-September-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Alfie
Question:-
How many pegs and of what colour would have been required to hang them/it/these on the line?
Well, there really is only one peg needed so colour co-ordination is seldom a problem. Although if you're hanging out a few it's quite nice if all the pegs are the same colour - but not essential.

why can't women iron one good central crease in a pair of trousers:grin:
Please tell me we're talking about "trousers" and not jeans.............and it's not that we can't we just choose not to.

p.s. If you're still talking to me Alfie :wink:, I look forward to getting a dance or two on Saturday :hug:

Alfie
29th-September-2003, 10:24 PM
Looking forward to a few dances on saturday. Of course I'm still talking to you.

Who Irons jeans?

Graham
30th-September-2003, 09:13 AM
Why are most men incapable of reading washing instructions on clothes :confused: Firstly, exactly how big was the care instructions label on this sequin-covered thong? Secondly, it was the drying instructions he didn't read! :wink: Thirdly, this is a well-known male ploy to try and avoid being asked to do the laundry in future - don't give in! Persevere! Make him replace the garment grovellingly, AND do the laundry for the next month to make up (any subsequent errors earning similar punishment). His attention to detail may miraculously improve! :wink:

Dave Hancock
30th-September-2003, 10:32 AM
Thirdly, this is a well-known male ploy to try and avoid being asked to do the laundry in future

Alternatively it could be a ploy to make her go commando:wink:

Graham
30th-September-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Alternatively it could be a ploy to make her go commando:wink: Or perhaps he prefers her BIG pants :wink:

xSalsa_Angelx
30th-September-2003, 12:45 PM
My boyfriend is the same, any colour of clothing gets thrown in the machine, pink white, black, blue etc,

I reckon what graham said its a do it badly ploy to get out of doing it in the future,

the other one is pathetically rubbing the kitchen units, saying this marks dont come off..???

why have men never heard of FLASH or BLEACH etc..?? :rofl:

Graham
30th-September-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
why have men never heard of FLASH or BLEACH etc..?? :rofl: Surely you'd realised by now that Karl Howman is the only man who ever uses FLASH (and really he gets a stuntwoman to do it :wink: ).

Emma
30th-September-2003, 01:45 PM
I love this thread, it's like an online version of Radio 4's Home Truths. Plus it makes me feel astonishingly sane :wink:

C'mon, any more domestic obsessions, people?

Chicklet
30th-September-2003, 02:00 PM
one wardrobe is half for black clothes and half for white clothes
the other wardrobe is for colours, hung by hue (like the washing)

on the first weekend of the quarter all shoes must be polished and sprayed with shoe stuff, they are then lined up in the spare room, after wearing they can be put away in one of the above wardrobes. I like to rotate my shoes so I get very upset when circumstances dictate that I must wear a pair ALREADY WORN IN THIS CYCLE from a wardrobe before wearing all pairs from the spare room.

similar system exists for undies, stockings and now that I think about it, all my clothes really:blush:

and CDs, always have two alphabetical sections, one "listened to in this cycle" (NB CD cycles now lasting about a year at a time!) one - "to be listened to before relistening to anything from above section if at all possible"

tomorrow (1st Oct) I am allowed to put the heating on and keep a window open.

come visit any time Ems???

Pammy
30th-September-2003, 02:04 PM
C'mon, any more domestic obsessions, people?

Well, I don't know if this counts, but I hate people who fill the washing up bowl full of dirty plates as there is no room then to actually wash them up properly. That is something that really grates.

And people who put a wet spoon back in the sugar bowl...

Oh and... nope, that's enough for now. Don't want to overly expose myself!:wink:

Px

azande
30th-September-2003, 02:09 PM
and CDs, always have two alphabetical sections, one "listened to in this cycle" (NB CD cycles now lasting about a year at a time!) one - "to be listened to before relistening to anything from above section if at all possible" :what: :what: :what: :what:
Are you serious?!?!?

Chicklet
30th-September-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by azande
:what: :what: :what: :what:
Are you serious?!?!?
:blush: :blush: :blush: yes, I don't stick to it ALL the time and I only have to do small forfeits if I break the rule but it's a very good way to be sure that none of one's purchases languish unheard and therefore wasted.
:D

Dreadful Scathe
30th-September-2003, 02:40 PM
:D Do you think if someone put one black top in the coloured section you'd be able to sense it in someway ? Maybe by now you have some mental affinity with your wardrobe ;)

I only have to do small forfeits if I break the rule

So if its a small forfiet for playing CDs out of cycle, whats the forfeit for the above scenario.
:what:

Chicklet
30th-September-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
:D Do you think if someone put one black top in the coloured section you'd be able to sense it in someway ? Maybe by now you have some mental affinity with your wardrobe ;):what:

I believe I would be able to feel the dark side before it got a chance to do anything so fiendish.

It would have to be the dark side as none of my real friends (or is that neither:confused: ?) would do such a dastardly thing.

I really can't go into the forfeits with you here in public. You'd get too excited.

Pammy
30th-September-2003, 02:54 PM
I really can't go into the forfeits with you here in public. You'd get too excited.

I don't know if I'd class "us lot" as public anymore?! :wink:

Fox
30th-September-2003, 03:14 PM
So.....back to the peg thing

Are we talking left handed pegs or right handed pegs???

cheers
Fox

hehe

Dreadful Scathe
30th-September-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Fox
So.....back to the peg thing

Are we talking left handed pegs or right handed pegs???

sinister pegs!

Emma
30th-September-2003, 04:12 PM
come visit any time Ems??? Do you rotate your house guests? :hug: :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-September-2003, 04:15 PM
Do you rotate your house guests? :hug: :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: id watch where you sit, what youre wearing, and what you bring with you :)

Chicklet
30th-September-2003, 04:18 PM
Do you rotate your house guests? :hug: :grin:
only to make sure they're cooked right thru!!!:innocent: :hug:

Pammy
30th-September-2003, 05:10 PM
Just thought of another pet hate.

People who eat a chocolate, then put the empty wrapper back in the box! :reallymad

Actually, in our house nobody likes orange creams so we used to take off the purple wrapper and carefully wrap it around an orange cream and wait for another unsuspecting family member to get a nasty surprise :devil: he he he

Px

Fox
30th-September-2003, 10:11 PM
Actually, in our house nobody likes orange creams so we used to take off the purple wrapper and carefully wrap it around an orange cream and wait for another unsuspecting family member to get a nasty surprise :devil: he he hestruth!!!....that's criminal...:grin:

nearly as bad as cling film over the toilet....

hhehehe

Fox

Pammy
1st-October-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Fox
nearly as bad as cling film over the toilet....

Has anyone ever actually done this? :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
1st-October-2003, 01:05 PM
Has anyone ever actually done this? :rofl:

I did to a friend, or rather told her to do it, (she's thick as mince and takes the bait all the time)

she went to the doctor with a problem and discovered she had IBS.

so she had to take a sample of her poo
so i told her that was what she had to do, put the cling film on the bog seat and poo on it and then scoop up the sample.

can't beleive she actually did do it when she told me..!!!:rofl:

Gadget
1st-October-2003, 01:37 PM
There is only one "domestic" thing that really bugs me; people who go into the kitchen and have a yogurt, bananana or chocolate biscuit and leave the lid/skin/wrapper on the counter instead of just taking one step and putting it in the bin!!:mad:

Sheepman
1st-October-2003, 03:26 PM
Well, I don't know if this counts, but I hate people who fill the washing up bowl full of dirty plates as there is no room then to actually wash them up properly. That is something that really grates.

And people who put a wet spoon back in the sugar bowl...

Sorry Pammy, but from what I'm reading, this just makes you INCREDIBLY SANE !:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Greg x

Sheepman
2nd-October-2003, 11:30 AM
In case you're wondering, this wasn't taken specially for this thread, but has been sitting with the photos waiting for that opportunity for about 8 years!

Greg

Emma
2nd-October-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
In case you're wondering, this wasn't taken specially for this thread, but has been sitting with the photos waiting for that opportunity for about 8 years!
See..I'm happy with the random peg effect, but - how can you not hang the pairs next to one another? :rofl:

Dance Demon
2nd-October-2003, 04:47 PM
See..I'm happy with the random peg effect, but - how can you not hang the pairs next to one another? :rofl:

It makes it harder for clothes line thieves to nick them....:D

xSalsa_Angelx
2nd-October-2003, 04:47 PM

Good point emma, :rofl:

Dan Hudson
2nd-October-2003, 06:35 PM
That is the most offensive photograph I have ever seen!!

No pairs and no co-ordination of the pegs!!:eek: :what:

Boomer
3rd-October-2003, 09:59 AM

Greg

There's one the the (David Bowie mis-matched) eye for the obsessives:devil:

Sheepman
3rd-October-2003, 03:54 PM
See..I'm happy with the random peg effect, but - how can you not hang the pairs next to one another? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But it was supposed to be an "arty" shot!!

Greg

Sheepman
6th-October-2003, 01:08 PM
A jumbo is over the Atlantic, when it is struck by lightening, and all the engines are blown out. The captain makes an announcement as the plane is plummeting towards the ocean. As she realises what's going on, the head stewardess charges into the cockpit, ripping off her blouse she pleads with the captain "Make me feel like a woman one more time before I die!"
The captain rips off his shirt and says, "Here you go then, - iron this."

Greg

Sheepman
6th-October-2003, 02:44 PM
Oops - just realised that was supposed to go in the "24 men round please" thread, does this prove men can't multitask?

Greg

Sheepman
9th-October-2003, 05:20 PM
Have you ever been asked (usually when you're in a hurry) "Can you hang the washing out . . . dear." When you moan, it's "It'll only take five minutes."

I should have used a stopwatch :confused: the other day, with 42 items and 59 pegs, turning them outside in, pulling and stretching them, and carefully hanging them to reduce the ironing, I'm sure it took longer than 10 minutes. And that was without matching the pegs. :really:

What should I do next time? Just throw them up in 2 minutes, crumpled and inside out, and leave the rest for the ironing (in case you haven't guessed, I don't do it!) Or should I moan long and hard and quote a "scientific survey of hanging out washing."

And how can you make it an enjoyable experience, even ironing is better than the hanging out! Should I try dancing round the garden as I pull and stretch? What will the neighbours think?

And another fundamental domestic question, is it possible to look cool walking down the road carrying a 12 pack. (Loo rolls that is!)

Greg

Emma
9th-October-2003, 06:06 PM
What should I do next time? Just throw them up in 2 minutes, crumpled and inside out, and leave the rest for the ironing (in case you haven't guessed, I don't do it!) Or should I moan long and hard and quote a "scientific survey of hanging out washing."Just hang it out.... :wink: ..either that or volunteer to do the ironing in return for someone else hanging out the washing (though how *anyone* could think ironing is better than hanging out is beyond me!!)

And another fundamental domestic question, is it possible to look cool walking down the road carrying a 12 pack. (Loo rolls that is!) No! :rofl:

Sheepman
10th-October-2003, 05:17 PM
(though how *anyone* could think ironing is better than hanging out is beyond me!!) Just back from a 2 minute hanging out, during which I couldn't help thinking, "OK ironing takes longer, but at the same time I could be dancing, singing, watching the box, chatting . . . "

( No! :rofl: Not even if you adopt the "They're not for me, I don't have to use them." swagger!

G

Pammy
15th-October-2003, 04:05 PM
Has anyone seen this from Greg at Beach Boogie?

His sock drawer needs organising, desperately, or something...

http://www.beachboogie.com/gallery/albums/album49/Sockdrawerbefore.jpg

Oh, and note it's titled "before", but it looks more to me like an "after" shot! :wink:

Px

Sheepman
16th-October-2003, 01:22 PM
sock drawer after :tears:

thewacko
17th-October-2003, 04:32 PM
Hello

:devil: so you will be using loads of white and brown pegs now then:rofl: :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
17th-October-2003, 04:37 PM
Oops - just realised that was supposed to go in the "24 men round please" thread, does this prove men can't multitask?

Greg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I supose it does :rofl: :rofl: